RUCET Hall Tickets 2020 & Exam Dates for RUPGCET. Rayalaseema University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2020 Notification for PG Course Admissions. Candidates who have applied for RUCET they may download hall tickets.
RU invited online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (http://rudoa.in/)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2020 offered by Rayalaseema University Campus.
PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through RUCET 2020. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website http://rudoa.in/.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
RUCET 2020 Important dates: (Not Official)
Online Application is available from 10th April 2020
Last Date for submission of online applications : 09-05-2020.
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.500/-: 10-05-2020 to 11-05-2020
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-:12-05-2020 to 13-05-2020
Upload of corrections by candidates in the Online Applications submitted:14-05-2020 to 15-05-2020
Hall-tickets downloading:20-05-2020 Onwards
Conduct of Entrance Test * :03-06-2020 to 07-06-2020
1. Candidates can download their Hall tickets from the website http://rudoa.in/
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALLPOINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after the commencement of the Entrance Test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after the lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. The Syllabi for the entrance test can be had from University websites: http://rudoa.in/
2. Candidates shall come to the Examination Hall at least half-an-hour before the commencement of the Test.
3. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
4. Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination Hall.
5. Candidates should answer all the questions in online test mode only.
6. The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc.,
Steps to Download the RUCET Hall tickets:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of Rayalaseema University: http://rudoa.in/
Step 2: Click on the RUCET 2020 link on the Home Page, RUCET 2020 Website will be opened
Step 3: In this RUPCET Website, search for the Hall tickets link and click on it
Step 4: Then, RUCET Hall tickets downloading web page will be opened
Step 5: In this enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields
Step 6: Click on the Submit Button, then your Hall Ticket will be downloaded
Step 7: Take a print and carry in the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference
Entrance tests (Online Mode only) : Conduct of Entrance Test * :03-06-2020 to 07-06-2020 (Downloading of RUCET Hall tickets from 13-05-2020 onwards)