RUCET 2020 Online application form released on its RUPGCET 2020 web portal. Simple steps to provided here for How To Apply for RUCET 2020 and follow the instructions for submitting the online application form. Interested candidates may apply for this stream for admission into various pg courses in University Colleges.
Rayalaseema University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET ) 2020 Notification in April 2020 and RU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (http://rudoa.in/rupgcet.aspx?cet=CET)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2020 offered by Rayalaseema University Campus. PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through RUPGCET-2020. results, hall tickets, counselling dates, last date, exam date details provided @ RUPGCET 2020. Rayalaseema University PGCET 2020 web portal.
RUPGCET 2020 – Important Dates (Not Official)
Online Application is available from 10th April 2020
Last Date for submission of online applications : 04-05-2020.
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.500/-: 05-05-2020 to 07-05-2020
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-:08-05-2020 to 09-05-2020
Upload of corrections by candidates in the Online Applications submitted:11-05-2020 to 12-05-2020
Hall-tickets downloading:13-05-2020 to 24-05-2020
Conduct of Entrance Test * :25-05-2020 to 31-05-2020
Publication of Results * :05-06-2020
1st Phase Counselling *:10-06-2020 to 15-06-2020
2nd Phase Counselling*:25-06-2020 to 29-06-2020
Commencement of Classes *:01-07-2020
Instructions to Candidates:
1. RUPGCET Online Applications should be submitted through online only.
2. For online submission, visit the Website http://rudoa.in/.
3. Registration Fee and Application Fee: A candidate has to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PHC) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
4. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press the Submit button.
5. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
6. Take a print out of the filled-in Online Application Form.
7. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
Required Information for filling Online application form:
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details for Online submission
i. Select the eligible courses and corresponding tests.
ii. Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Degree Examination.
iii. Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if passed.
iv. Date of Birth as per SSC records.
v. Caste in case of SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates.
vi. PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
vii. Parental Income
viii. Study certificate or Residence certificate issued by M.R.O or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
How to apply for RUPGCET:
1. The application should be submitted ONLINE only at the website http://rudoa.in/rucet.aspx?cet=CET by registering the name and other details.
2. Separate registration is required for each Test. No change of subject shall be entertained at any stage.
3. Candidates should ensure uninterrupted power supply and internet connectivity before filling the application and making the payment online.
4. For speedy processing of the application, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB in size.
5. Steps for online registration:
1. Read the eligibility conditions given in the prospectus for the test to be taken and ensure your eligibility before applying.
2. Go to the website and click on the online registration button/link.
3. Register your candidature by entering specified details.
4. Fill all the details and make payment using
a. SBH Challan downloaded from the website b. Debit / Credit card, Net Banking
5. In case of payment made by challan, the candidate has to enter the journal/transaction number and a scanned copy of paid challan and proceed further with registration.
6. Preserve a copy of paid challan which has to be submitted to the University at the time of
Entrance Test / Admission Counseling.
7. Complete your registration in all aspects.
8. Preserve your user id and password for further processing. The same id and password will be useful until the finalization of admission.
Candidates are instructed to maintain secrecy about their login details.
6. Steps for filling the online Application Form:
A. Filling of online application form is allowed only after payment.
B. Be ready with scanned passport size photo and scanned signature separately in JPEG/JPG format only with less than 100KB in size.
C. Upload your scanned passport size photo and scanned signature. D. Fill all the required details.
E. Click the Submit button to confirm the details. If you need correction, press the Back button and edit the data.
F. Press the Save & Print button to get a printout. Preserve a copy of the application for further reference.
G. If there is any problem during the above process, contact the HELPLINE of RUPGCET- 2020. Helpline Timings: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on all working days.
H. The application number should be used to download the Hall Ticket.
Steps to fill the RUPGCET Online Application Form:
Online Application form filling process
1. The Online Application for RUCET 2020 is available at website http://rudoa.in
2. When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
(a) Your Mobile Phone.
(b) RUPGCET 2020 Information Brochure.
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
(d) Soft copy of scanned passport photo and signature.
3. Open the website http://rudoa.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
4. Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for RUCET 2020 Online Application.
5. After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission
7. Click on the Online Registration button appearing on the top menu.
8. Select the Test Name(s) you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with the present address and date of birth. Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give your correct MOBILE number and EMAIL address, because all the correspondence from Admission Authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMS of a Security Code, please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green color.
12. Then click the “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (signed on white paper only).
13. Fill the entire Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for Editing any mistakes done by you, Save and Print for continuing the application.
Now it generates the Acknowledgement Receipt, Take the printout and pay the fee online using SBI Collect. After payment of a fee in the bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until the completion of admission.
Fee Payment Process: Click on the Online Payment button. Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button. Read the instructions and click the checkbox to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
14. Now your mobile will receive a message “Your RUCET 2020 application is submitted successfully with Application No: XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id : XXXXXXXX”.
15. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of Challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive an application to your registered email.
16. If you select the ONLINE PAYMENT and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an email to your registered email id with complete application details as a PDF file.
17. Please do not send the printed copy of the application to the DOA. Yow preserves it until your admission process is completed.
18. You can get a printed copy of the application at any time using your Application No as ID and Date of Birth as Password using the “Print Application” option.
RUPGCET Website: Furthermore details available on Official website: