RUCET 2020 notification released on its Rayalaseema University PG Entrance Test web portal. RUPGCET is a common entrance as Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET 2020). This test will be conducted by the Convener, RUPGCET 2020, Directorate of Admissions Department, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool for the academic year 2020-2021.
Rayalaseema University, Kurnool has issued Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET) 2020 Notification on 09 April 2020. The Convener, RUCET 2020, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, invites applications online for admission into various postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce offered at Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, and its affiliated colleges, for the academic year 2020-2021.
Important Dates: (Not Official)
Online Application is available from 10th April 2020
Last Date for submission of online applications: 04-05-2020.
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.500/-: 05-05-2020 to 07-05-2020
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-:08-05-2020 to 09-05-2020
Upload of corrections by candidates in the Online Applications submitted:11-05-2020 to 12-05-2020
Hall-tickets downloading:13-05-2020 to 24-05-2020
Conduct of Entrance Test * :25-05-2020 to 31-05-2020
Publication of Results * :05-06-2020
1st Phase Counselling *:10-06-2020 to 15-06-2020
2nd Phase Counselling*:25-06-2020 to 29-06-2020
Commencement of Classes *:01-07-2020
Online applications are invited for Rayalaseema University P.G. Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET 2020) for admissions into P.G Courses offered in Rayalaseema University and its affiliated colleges. Detailed information relating to courses offered and syllabi for the tests is available on the website www.rudoa.in.
Registration and Processing fee is Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / PHC) for each test.
The course of Study :
The duration of each course offered is two years (Four Semesters) including M.Ed. (w.e.f. 2020-18). Regular (R), Payment (P), and Self-Financing (SF) courses are offered at the University/the affiliated colleges.
MSc Botany; MSc Biotechnology; MSc Chemistry NP; MSc Chemistry (Organic); MCom; MSc Computer Science; MA Economics; MEd; MSc Electronics & Communications; MA English; MSc Mathematics; MSc Physics; MSc OR&SQC (Statistics); MA Telugu; MSc Zoology
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying degree examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject concerned
2. For the courses where admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40%.
3. For admission to M.Ed, the aggregate marks in B.Ed/ BEIEd should be at least 50% and in case of DEIEd with UG / PG Degree with 45% in each course.
4. A pass is sufficient for SC /ST candidates for admission to any course.
5. B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. with 55% of marks are eligible for admission into M.P.Ed.
6. Particulars of course eligibility criteria and corresponding test for the course are given in the prospectus
Instructions to Candidates:
1. For getting admission to a course, a candidate should qualify in RUPGCET 2020 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. No candidate will be admitted by the University or the affiliated colleges without qualifying in RUPGCET 2020.
2. Indian Nationals who are natives of other States (other than A.P.) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%). These seats are over and above the existing seats.
3. Foreign nationals / NRIs can be admitted without Entrance Test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and production of Student Visa for the period of study at the University.
4. Post Graduate degree holders of a particular course/subject are not entitled to admission to the same course/subject. However, a PG degree holder can pursue another PG course in a different course/subject but is not eligible for hostel admission and scholarship.
5. No candidate is entitled to pursue more than one full-time course at a time. If admitted, no candidate can undertake any other assignment or employment or study any other course simultaneously.
6. The University reserves the right to run or not to run a particular course basing on the economic viability depending on the number of candidates who opt to join in it.
7. Qualifying in the RUPGCET 2020 does not guarantee admission. The candidate must satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission to a course.
8. If it is proved that any of the certificates submitted by a candidate was tampered or fake, the candidate not only loses seat but is also liable for prosecution.
9. The rule of reservation is not applicable for Payment seats and NRI seats.
10. Notwithstanding anything in this Booklet, the rules and regulations that are in force in the University from time to time are applicable.
11. Before applying for RUPGCET-2020, the candidate has to satisfy himself/herself about his/her eligibility to write a particular test and to seek admission to the related course.
12. The University reserves the right to modify courses/seats available in the colleges and the same will be made available on the website http://rudoa.in/ or http://rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in/
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should apply Online mode only through the website.
Registration and Processing fee: Rs.6000/- and 400/- for SC/ST/Rs.PHC
Important dates for RUCET 2020:
1. Notification Date: 09-04-2020
2. 10-04-2020 – ONLINE REGISTRATION AND UPLOADING OF APPLICATION.
3. 04-05.2020 LAST DATE FOR UPLOADING OF APPLICATION
4. with late fee of Rs.500/- 5th to 7th May 2020
5. with late fee of Rs.1000/- 8th to 9th May 2020
Downloading of Hall tickets: 18-05-2020 onwards
RUPGCET Entrance exam date: Entrance tests (Online Mode Only): 25-05-2020 to 31-05-2020
RUPGCET Entrance exam Results date:
Entrance test Results date: 06-06-2020
RUPGCET Website: Furthermore details available on Official website: