Rythu Bandhu Registration 2022, How to submit Rythu Bandhu Application form 2021 at rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.Rythu Bandhu scheme is a Farmers Investment Support Scheme and it was launched in 2014. It is an Agriculture Investment Support Scheme to support the livelihood of farmers in the state of Telangana.
The Agriculture and Farmer Welfare Department of Telangana Government introduced the Rythu Bandhu Scheme (RBS) in the year 2018. The key objective of the RBS is to prevent farmers from taking personal loans at obnoxious interest rates and rescue them from financial pitfalls.
Under the Farmers Investment Support Scheme, farmers will directly get financial support twice a year, i.e., during the two main harvest seasons. The scheme provides financial support for agriculture and horticulture crops. The Telangana government is providing farmers Rs 5000 per acre per season for purchase of inputs like seeds, fertilisers and pesticides, twice a year, for ‘Rabi’ and ‘Kharif’ seasons.
This scheme has been announced with the motive to provide debt relief to the farmers. The state government will provide investment support to the farmers of Rs.4,000 per acre per farmer. This scheme will help the farmers during the purchase of Seeds, Fertilizers, Pesticides and other investments in the field works. With the help of the LRUP (Land Records Updation Program), the farmer wise survey and their agriculture land have been done for this scheme.
|Name of the Registration||Rythu Bandhu Registration|
|Rythu Bandhu Scheme in Telugu||వ్యవసాయ పెట్టుబడి సహాయ పథకం – రైతు బంధు|
|Rythu Bandhu Scheme||Eythu Bandhu is an Agriculture Investment Support Scheme|
|Title||Submit the Rythu Bandhu Application Form 2022|
|Subject||RBS Portal has enabled the Rythu Bandhu Online Application 2022 Link|
|Total Amount||Rs. 10,000 per year|
Rythu Bandhu Details
- The state wants to prevent the farmers to take a loan from anywhere.
- Telangana Government has launched an Agriculture investment support scheme for the farmers named “Rythu Bandhu Scheme”.
- This scheme has been implemented before the beginning of the Kharif season.
- This scheme helps the farmers for the initial investment.
- It will provide some amount to the farmers so that they can invest that on their agricultural purposes.
- The commissioner of agriculture and Chief Commissioner of land will collaborate to find the list of deserving farmers.
- All the details have also been deposited to the banks. The bank should take care of the data provided.
- The banks will provide MIS to the Commissioner and Director of agriculture.
- The banks will take care and furnish the data of the farmers during cheque distribution i.e., name, number.
- All these funds have been generated by the revenue department.
- The agriculture commissioner has to open an account in all participating banks and a centralized account has been open in Hyderabad.
The implementation of this scheme will be done in two different phases. It has been done to offer financial assistance to the selected farmers during the sowing of Kharif and Rabi crop. In the first phase, the state government has started the distribution of bank cheques in May. The second phase of cheque distribution will commence in November.
Eligibility for Rythu Bandhu scheme:
- The scheme is only valid for permanent residents of the State of Telangana.
- The farmer must be the owner of the land.
- This scheme is only for the small and marginal farmers of the state.
- Commercial farmers and wealthy agricultural labourers cannot reap its benefits and are ineligible for the scheme.
- The farmer should not be holding any Government or private job.
Documents required for Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The farmers must have these following documents:
- Aadhar card: The farmer must have an updated Aadhar card for the identity.
- Voter ID card: They should have the VOTER ID card of the state.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) certificate: The farmer must have the certificate indicating his belonging to Below Poverty Line Family.
- Land ownership papers: The farmer must be the owner of the land and should possess and submit proof of ownership of the land.
- Caste certificate: The farmer has to submit the caste certificate to verify whether he belongs to SC, ST or BW classes.
- Address or Domicile proof: As the scheme is only applicable to the farmers of Telangana, the farmer has to submit his/her domicile proof for the scheme.
- Bank account details: The farmer has to furnish the bank account details.
How to apply for Rythu Bandhu Scheme:
- Visit the official website of the Treasury and Account Department, https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on the link of Rythu Bandhu scheme Rabi details.
- Select the Year and PPBNO number and click on submit.
- Fill all the details as described on the form.
- Upload documents if required.
- Thoroughly verify and hit submit for final submission
List of Banks Enrolled in Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- State Bank of India.
- Andhra Bank.
- Syndicate Bank.
- Canara Bank.
- Corporation Bank
- Indian overseas bank.
- Telangana Gramin Bank.
How to check Rythu Bandhu Amount Status?
- The farmer must click on the link https://treasury.telangana.gov.in.
- It will give him access to the official Treasuries and Accounts portal of Talangana.
- On the top, the farmer will see several tabs.
- One of the tabs is marked as ‘eKuber.’ Candidates need to click on this tab.
- It will activate several other options.
- From here, the farmer must click on the option that says ‘Scheme Wise Report.’
- The farmer must select the year from the drop down list alongside the year field.
- Then he needs to select the particular Rythu Bandhu scheme from the drop down list, alongside the scheme field.
- Then the farmer must type in the PPBNO code.
- After this, he needs to click on the “Submit” button.
- It will bring up the scheme application status with the name of the beneficiary.
Web Portal and Mobile App
The Telangana Information Technology Minister announced that the state government has already launched a new site. If a candidate is interested in making any financial donation towards the scheme, then he/she will have to log on to the new Rythu Bandhu portal, http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/. Apart from that, the state will also come up with a special smartphone application. It will make the entire process easy. When the common people join hands with the state authority, the scheme is bound to become successful.
What is Rythu Bandhu?
Rythu Bandhu scheme also Farmer's Investment Support Scheme is a welfare program to support farmer’s investment for two crops a year by the Government of Telangana.
How much amount would be paid Rythu Bandhu per acre?
The government is providing 58.33 lakh farmers ₹5000 per acre per season to support the farm investment, twice a year, for rabi and kharif seasons. There is no cap on the number of acres, and most of the farmers are small and marginal.