SBI Home Loan 2022, How to Apply Online at sbi.co.in. State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest lender, reduced home loan interest rates to 6.7 per cent in a special festive season offer, to support customers seeking affordable loans. SBI’s home loans consist of low interest charges, zero processing charges and is a first-of-its kind credit score linked home loan.
There are no prepayment penalties and the home loans do not attract any hidden or administrative charges, according to a statement shared by the public-sector lender.
State Bank of India’s home loan market share is 34.77 per cent and the tenure is between 3-30 years. SBI’s basic home loan calculator helps in the calculation of the EMI, monthly interest and monthly reducing balance on the basis of principal amount, loan tenure as well as interest rate. With this, customers can put in the desired home loan amount, number of years, and interest rate (6.70 per cent) to obtain their EMI figure.
|Name of the Loan||SBI Home Loan 2022|
|Title||How to apply for SBI Housing Loan 2022 on Online|
|Subject||State Bank Of India has provided the link for applying Housing Loan on Online|
|Home Loan Link||SBI Home Loan|
The State Bank of India (SBI) has reduced home loan interest rates to 6.7 per cent to support home loan customers so that home loans get more affordable amid the festive season. The country’s largest lender is offering credit score linked home loans at 6.70 per cent – irrespective of the loan amount, according to the bank Statement.
SBI Home Loan Features
- Home Loan products to suit every customers need
- Low Interest Rates
- Low Processing Fee
- No Hidden Charges
- No Pre Payment Penalty
- Interest charges on Daily Reducing Balance
- Repayment up to 30 years
- Home Loan Available as Overdraft
- Interest Concession for Women Borrowers
Eligibility for Home Loan at SBI
- Resident Type: Resident Indian
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 70 years
- Loan Tenure: up to 30 years.
- Loan Amount: see at Bank portal
Required Documents for SBI Housing Loan
List of papers/ documents applicable to all applicants:
- Employer Identity Card
- Loan Application: Completed loan application form duly filled in affixed with 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Any one): PAN/ Passport/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Residence/ Address (Any one): Recent copy of Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill/ Piped Gas Bill or copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Registered Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra)/Allotment Letter/Stamped Agreement for Sale
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move property)
- Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt
- Approved Plan copy (Xerox Blueprint) & Registered Development Agreement of the builder, Conveyance Deed (For New Property)
- Payment Receipts or bank A/C statement showing all the payments made to Builder/Seller
- Last 6 months Bank Account Statements for all Bank Accounts held by the applicant/s
- If any previous loan from other Banks/Lenders, then Loan A/C statement for last 1 year
Income Proof for Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate of last 3 months
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years or copy of IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Dept.
Income Proof for Non-Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Business address proof
- IT returns for last 3 years
- Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss A/c for last 3 years
- Business License Details(or equivalent)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- Certificate of qualification (for C.A./ Doctor and other professionals)
How to apply for SBI Home Loan Online?
- To apply for the home loan online, customers can access the link – https://onlineapply.sbi.co.in/personal-banking/home-loan?se=SBI-Microsite&cp=Homeloan&Ag=SBI-Microsite
- Fill in the required details in the designated fields
- Check eligibility and get the loan quotation.
How to apply for SBI Home Loan on SBI YONO?
- Login to the YONO account
- On the home page, click on the menu (showing three lines) on the top extreme left corner
- Now, click on loans
- Next, click on Home Loan
- Complete the eligibility check by providing your date of birth
- Enter the income source
- Enter the net monthly income
- Enter details of any other loans
- Check the eligible loan amount and proceed
- Fill in the other required details and then click on submit
- A new reference number will be given and an SBI executive will get in touch