Siddipet TS BC Study Circle Staff Pattern: Govt of Telangana State has sanctioned staff pattern and given permission to engage personnel on an outsourcing basis to the Siddipet TS BC Study Circle Branch in Medak District for Conducting Free Coaching Programme for Competitive Exams like Banking Services, State Group-I & II Services and other Central Services to the SC, ST, BC students.
Backward Classes Welfare Department, Sanction of staffing pattern and according permission to engage personnel on outsourcing basis to Telangana BC Study Circle, Siddipet, Medak District.GO.MS.No.41,Dated: 29-12-2015, Staffing Pattern, TS BC Study Circle Posts 2016, SiddiPet BC Study Circle, MedaK Study Circle
1. G.O.Ms.No.25, BCW(B) Department, dated:13.08.2015,
2. G.O.Ms.No.26, BCW(B) Department, dated:13.08.2015,
3. From the Director (FAC), BC Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.B/3347/2015, dated:30.9.2015,
4. From the Hon’ble M(Irrgn.Mktg, M&G &LA), Note No.731/M(Irrgn.Mktg, M&G & LA)2015, dated:01.10.2015.
In the reference 2nd read above, Government have established BC Study Circle at Siddipet, Medak District, under the administrative control of BC Welfare Department, as there is near possibility for formation of Siddipet as a new district. In the reference 3rd read above, the Director (FAC), Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad has requested the Government for permission to start Group-I and Group-II examination coaching at Telangana Study Circle, Siddipet, Medak District and also requested to sanction new posts on outsourcing basis i.e.,
1) Director, 2) Course Co-ordinator, 3) Accountant, 4) Jr. Asst.-cum-Typist, 5) Librarian, 6) Data Entry Operator, 7) Attenders and 8) Watchman.
Government, after careful examination of the proposal of the Director (FAC), Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, hereby sanction the staffing pattern as follows, and permitted the Commissioner, Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, to engage the personnel on outsourcing basis:
Name of the post,No.of posts and Pay/remuneration
1. Director-1 Post- Rs.18,030
2. Course Coordinator-1 Post- Rs.10,900
3. Data Entry Operator/Computer Operator -1 Post -Rs. 9,500
4. Office Subordinate -1 Post- Rs. 6,700
The Commissioner, Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take necessary action in the matter, and intimate the action taken to Government. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (HRM.I) Department, vide U.O.No.0356/381/A3/HRM.I/15, dated:07.12.2015.