SKUCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 would be released for the conduct of Certificates Verification, Fee Payment, Web Options Entry and Seat allotment. SKU would release the SKUCET Web Counselling dates, Certificates verification, Web Options Dates on its SKU PGCET web portal.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University has issued Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2020 i.e SKUCET 2020 Notification in March 2020. SKU Directorate of Admissions Department Officials invites Applications from the eligible candidates for admission into various Post Graduation Courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges through Common Entrance Test(SKUCET-2020) in the state for this academic year 2020-2021.
SKUCET Web Counselling 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Web Counselling||SKUCET Web Counselling 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Counselling Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||SKUCET Web Counselling|
|Full-Form||Sri Krishnadevaraya University PG Entrance Test (SKUCET) Web Counselling|
|Mode Of Counselling||Offline|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Various PG Courses offered|
The Web Counseling for admission into PG Courses in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu and its affiliated colleges Ananthapuramu will be held at Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu as per the following schedule. No individual call letters will be sent to the candidates.
SKUCET 2020 Admissions Counselling Schedule:
For admission into various P.G. courses in Sciences, Arts, Commerce & M.Ed. offered by Sri Krishnadevaraya University College of Arts & Sciences and its affiliated Colleges. The schedule is given below:
//Below dates are tentative For official dates please visit the Official website//
1. Rank Card Downloading 2nd July 2020
2. Registration of Processing fee will be paid from 07th July 2020 onwards
3. Certificates verification (All Ranks) 09th to 19th July 2020
4. Certificates verification (All Ranks) for NCC/NSS/Sports/PH/CAP categories at SKU College (Directorate of Admissions Office): 19th July 2020
5. Web options open during 11th July 2020 to 20th July 2020
6. Allotment of seats (1st Phase), 22nd, 23rd, 24th July 2020
7. Payment of Course Fee through online for the allotted seats 22nd, 23rd, 24th July 2020
8. Display of vacancy position for 2nd Phase 26th July 2020
9. 2nd Phase of Certificates verification 27th July 2020 to 31st July 2020
10. Web options for 2nd Phase -open during 1st Aug 2020 to 5th Aug 2020
11. Allotment of seats (2nd Phase) 7th August 2020
12. Payment of Course Fee through online for the allotted seat 8th, 9th, 10th August 2020
13. Display of vacancy position 11th August 2020
14. Spot Admissions by SKU Colleges and Affiliated Colleges 12th, 13th, 14th August 2020
15. Ratification of Spot Admissions done by SKU Colleges and Affiliated Colleges 25th August 2020
SKUCET Web Counselling Schedule:
A. Certificates Verification:
List of Documents for Admission Counselling: Certificates to be required for Admission counselling: The candidates having SKUCET 2020 rank cards are required to be present on the scheduled date and time with all the following certificates at the Directorate of Admissions office, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu.
The candidate has to pay the Registration of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST) through online payment and submit the online receipt at the time of counselling.
All the candidates seeking admission should bring all the relevant Original Certificates and Documents as listed below
1. Hall Ticket.
2. Rank Card.
3. Statements of Marks of the qualifying examination.
4. Provisional Certificate / Original Degree.
5. Transfer Certificate.
6. Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied.
7. Study Certificates from issued by the Heads of the respective institutes at least 7 years ending with the qualifying examination. OR Local Candidate Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
8. Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
9. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in the case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
10. Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (valid for 4 years) or white ration card in case of eligible SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates claiming fee concession.
11. Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of a claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS, and PH) where ever applicable.
12. Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.
13. Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Officer, Andhra University or from a Govt. Assistant Civil Surgeon.
14. Four recent passport size photos.
15. Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents.
Certificates Verification Schedule for SKUCET 2020(PG Admissions):
Candidates having SKUCET-2020 ranks are directed to be present on the scheduled date and time at SKU Counseling center with all the above certificates. Certificates Verification Starts from 09.07.2020 to 19.07.2020 (see the subject wise verification schedule).
B. Web-Based Counseling:
Candidates having SKUCET-2020 ranks are directed to be present on the scheduled date and time at SKU Counseling center with all the above certificates.
SKUCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 (PG Admissions):
Web Options Starts from 11.07.2020 to 20.07.2020 (All Subjects):
ALL RANKS Candidates qualified in a particular test can take admission in different courses eligible from that test as follows: (# Refer the Prospectus for more details)
05- Chemistry: Chemistry/Physical chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
06-Commerce: M.Com./ M.Com. Professional/Financial & Accounting
08-Economics: Economics/Applied Economics
18- Mathematics: Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
22- Political Science & Public Administration: Political Science/Public Administration
C. General Instructions:
1. Only candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination with the minimum marks prescribed in the Prospectus are eligible for admission.
2. No admission will be given if the candidate fails to submit the relevant ORIGINAL certificates.
3. The selected candidate has to submit all the original certificates along with two sets of Xerox copies.
4. The selected candidate has to pay the fee IMMEDIATELY in the bank counter provided at the counselling centre and no extension of time will be given for payment of a fee.
5. A candidate who fails to attend the counselling on the specified date and time will get a seat as per the information provided in the Prospectus.
6. A candidate who is now doing a PG course in any other Institution will be considered for admission only on the production of a certificate from the concerned Principal/Head of the Institution/College to the effect that the candidate is a student of the Institution and the certificates including TC will be released to the candidate if he/she is selected for admission. Notional admission will be given to such candidates by allowing 4 days’ time. If the candidate fails to submit the original certificates before the stipulated date, his/her notional admission will be cancelled.
7. If it is found that the admission is secured on false grounds or by suppression of facts, his/her admission will be cancelled.
8. The candidate has to come prepared to stay for one more day, if necessary.