SKUCET Hall Tickets 2020 released on its official website and download for SKUPGCET. Sri Krishnadevaraya University has issued Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2020 Notification in March 2020.
SKU Directorate of Admissions Department Officials invites Applications from the eligible candidates for admission into various Post Graduation Courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges through Common Entrance Test (SKUCET 2020) in the state for this academic year 2020-2021. SKUCET Hall tickets, SKU PGCET Hall tickets, SKU PG Entrance Test Hall tickets
SKUCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Hall Ticket||SKUCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Releasing University Name||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Hall ticket Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||SKUCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Full-Form||Sri Krishnadevaraya University PG Entrance Test (SKUCET) Hall Ticket 2020|
|Mode Of Download||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.skudoa.in. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
HALL TICKETS for SKUCET 2020:
1. Hall tickets for the Entrance Test will be available online to the candidates 10 days before the date of the Test.
2. Candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the website: www.skudoa.in and attend the Entrance Test.
3. Duplicate Hall Ticket can also be had from the office of the Convener, SKUCET-2020 or from the Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for .100/- drawn in favor of the ‘Convener, SKUCET-2020’ along with the evidence of having submitted the online application.
4. SKUCET-2020 Hall Ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission along with their Rank Card.
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.skudoa.in
2. No candidate will be admitted into the Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALLPOINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offense and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination center.
7. The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after the commencement of the Entrance Test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after the lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of the Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
- Online application Starts from: 11-03-2020
- Last date for online application without late fee of Rs.500/- : 31-Jul-2020
- Online applications will be accepted with fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.500/- =Rs.1000.00) per test upto : 07-08-2020
- Online applications will be accepted with fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Additional Late fee Rs.1000/- =Rs.1500-00) per test upto : 15-08-2020
- With Tatkal fee of Rs.5000/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.5000/- =Rs.5500-00) from 16.08.2020 to till two days before the commencement of SKUCET-2020 examinations
SKUCET-2020 Hall Tickets: Website: www.skudoa.in
Sri Krishnadeveraya University, Ananthapuramu, Directorate Of Admissions, SKUCET PG Entrance Exam Schedule & SKUPGCET hall tickets