Sri Krishnadevaraya University has issued SKUCET 2023 (Post Graduation Common Entrance Test) Notification and schedule in March 2023. Simple steps are provided here for How To Apply for SKUCET 2023 PG Entrance Test & Submit Online Application Form at SKUPGCET web portal: skudoa.in
SKU Directorate of Admissions Department Officials invites Applications from the eligible candidates for admission into various Post Graduation Courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges through Common Entrance Test (SKUCET 2023) in the state for this academic year 2022-2023.
SKUPGCET 2023 Results, Hall tickets, Counselling dates, Last date to apply, Exam date details provided @ SKUPGCET /SKUCET, SKU PGCET, SKU PG Entrance Test website
SKUCET Application Form 2023 – Details
|Name Of The Application||SKUCET Application Form 2023|
|Inviting University Name||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Application submission frequency||Once|
|Application Submission Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||SKUCET Application Form 2023|
|Full-Form||Sri Krishnadevaraya University PG Entrance Test (SKUCET) Application Form 2023|
|Starting Date To Apply||28 May|
|Closing Date To Apply||31st July|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
The Convener (SKUCET-2023), Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu invites online applications through the website: www.skudoa.in for admission into various Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Sciences and Commerce offered in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2022-2023.
Online Application form filling process:
1. The Online Application for SKUCET 2023 is available at website http://skudoa.in
2. When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
(a) Your Mobile Phone.
(b) SKUCET 2023 Information Brochure.
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
(d) Soft copy of scanned passport photo and signature.
3. Open the website http://skudoa.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
4. Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for SKUCET 2023 Online Application.
5. After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information Brochure.
7. Click on Online Registration button appearing on the top menu.
8. Select the Test Name(s) you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth.
Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give your correct MOBILE number and EMAIL address, because all the correspondence from Admission Authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMS of a Security Code,
please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green colour.
12. Then click “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other
details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (signed on white paper only).
13. Fill the entire Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for Editing any mistakes done by you, Save and Print for continuing the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement Receipt, Take the printout and pay the fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of a fee in the bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until the completion of admission.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS:
The last date for online application without late fee is on or before 31 July.
How to apply for SKUCET 2023?
- Online application Starts from: 11 March
- Last date for online application without late fee of Rs.500/- : 31-Jul
- Online applications will be accepted with fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.500/- =Rs.1000.00) per test upto : 07 Aug
- Online applications will be accepted with fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Additional Late fee Rs.1000/- =Rs.1500-00) per test upto : 15 Aug
- With Tatkal fee of Rs.5000/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.5000/- =Rs.5500-00) from 16 Aug to till two days before the commencement of SKUCET-2023 examinations
Steps to apply for SKUCET 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website – http://skudoa.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Online Application’
- Step 3: Pay the application fee, fill the application form and complete the application process
- Step 4: Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
Fee Payment Process:
Click on Online Payment button. Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button. Read the instructions and click the checkbox to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
14. Mow your mobile will receive a message “Your SKUCET 2023 application is submitted successfully with Application No: XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id : XXXXXXXX”.
15. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of Challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive an application to your registered email.
16. If you select the ONLINE PAYMENT and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an email to your registered email id with complete application details as PDF file.
17. Please do not send the printed copy of the application to the DOA. Yow preserves it until your admission process is completed.
18. You can get a printed copy of the application at any time using your Application No as ID and Date of Birth as Password using “Print Application” option