SPMVV PGCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 released for the conduct of Certificates Verification, Fee Payment, Web Options Entry and Seat allotment for admission into various pg courses 2020. The University would release the SPMVV PGCET 2020 Web Counselling dates for Certificates verification, Web Options entry and Seat allotment.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visva Vidyalayam has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2020 Notification and SPMVV is inviting online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.spmvv.ac.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-17 offered by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visva Vidyalayam Campus. PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through SPMVV PGCET 2020.
PG Entrance Exam would be conducted as per schedule 2020. After the announcement of results/rank cards, counseling dates would be released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates. Candidates must be attended to SPMVV PGCET – 2020 Entrance Test and Counseling are eligible for Fee Reimbursement.
Candidates are hereby informed to report at the Indira Priyadarshini Auditorium, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, as per the Schedule given below along with the following certificates in original and one set of attested Xerox copies. SPMVVCET 2020 PG Courses:: Counseling Schedule & Required Documents, SPMVVCET 2020 Integrated Courses:: Counseling Schedule & Required Documents.
List of enclosures
Counseling Schedule & Required Documents: SRI PADMAVATHI MAHILA VISVAVIDYALAYAM::TIRUPATI: You are hereby informed to report at the allotted Venue of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, along with the following certificates in original and one set of attested Xerox copies. Please note the allotted schedule of counseling dates and timings furnished below. SPMVV PGCET Web Counselling Schedule.
• Printed Application form submitted to SPMVV
• Rank Card
• Hall Ticket
• SSC Certificate
• Intermediate Certificate
• Three years marks statements of the qualifying examination
• Degree certificate/provisional certificate
• Transfer certificate (TC), admissions will not be given without submission of original Transfer certificate
• Migration Certificate
• Study Certificates from IX to Degree
• Caste certificate (If applicable)
• Income Certificate (If Applicable)
• Residential /Local candidate Certificate (If Applicable i.e. where candidates have a discontinuity in education or studied outside A.P and state of Telangana)
• Differently abled certificate (If Applicable)
• Extracurricular activities – NSS, NCC, Games & Sports, etc Certificates.
• Ex-Servicemen Certificate (Wherever Applicable)
• Three (3) passport size photos
• In cases where the III year results are awaited, the candidates are advised to attend the counseling and opt to submit the marks sheet at the time of commencement of classes
• In cases where the III year results are declared but the marks statements have not been received, candidates may seek admission by providing evidence of passing the
qualifying examination and meeting the eligibility criteria
• Each candidate who attends counseling for admissions has to pay an amount of Rs.400/-(Rs.250 for SC, ST Category) towards counseling fees.
• All candidates will have to pay the prescribed fee (online/offline) on the date of admission. (have Credit/ Debit card if available)
• Each admitted candidate should submit Anti-ragging Affidavit duly signed by the candidate and her parent mandatorily in the prescribed pro forma
• Candidates requiring hostel admission may submit the option form and remit the required fee for hostel admissions
• Arrange the above documents in the same order
Counselling and Admissions:
Second Phase Counseling and Spot Admissions in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati Second Phase counselling for Candidates who already got qualified in SPMVVPGCET-2020 or applied for Integrated / B.Vocational courses are scheduled to be conducted at 10 AM on June, 11 to 25, 2020 at Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV.
Spot Admissions for fresh applicants for the Vacant Seats in M.Sc/M.A./ B.Ed.Spl(H.I) courses are also scheduled to be conducted at 8 AM on June,11 to 25, 2020. All the Eligible women candidates should come prepared for spot tests with duly filled-in downloaded Applications (www.spmvvdoa.in / www.spmvv.ac.in ) and with all the necessary original documents and the prescribed fee.
All candidates who attend counseling should have to pay counseling fee
1. Counseling fee: S.C. & S.T candidates : Rs. 250
Others (O.C. & B.C.) : Rs.4002. Course Fee: SCHOOL OF SCIENCES:: FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2020-17
FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2020-17
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
The ceiling of parent Annual Income for sanction of Post Metric Scholarships to the students is as follows;
S.F: Self Finance course
a) SC/ST Scholarships … Rs. 2.00 Lakhs b) BC/EBC/Minority & Physically Handicapped students … Rs. 1.00 Lakh
Refundable deposit – Rs.5000/-
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of the Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further, the tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except for M.P.Ed. In the case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.spmvvdoa.in or www.spmvv.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he/she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counseling in a single installment failing which he/she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B and should submit at the time of counseling. 7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he/she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change, of course, is limited to the entrance test he/she attempted
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariable to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counseling he/she has to pay the total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting authority.
10. The income certificate of the parent/guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counseling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counseling failing which he/she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of SPMVV and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.