The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam District Medical, Health and Family Welfare Department is seeking applications for the following posts on contract basis to work in Rural Primary Health Centers.
- Medical Officers (MBBS)
- Total vacancies: 13
Eligibility: Must have completed MBBS degree from AP Medical Council recognized colleges and completed internship by 01.12.2020.
Age: Not to exceed 42 years as on 01.12.2020. According to government regulations, there is relaxation at a very young age. There will be a five-year grace period for SC, ST and BC, three years for Ex-Servicemen and a five-year grace period for PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure: For a total of 100 marks. In which
1) 75% marks will be allotted for the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
2) 15% marks will be allotted for work experience in the past on contract / outsourcing basis.
3) 10 marks will be allotted at the rate of 1 mark per year from the year of completion of the internship.
Application Procedure: Apply online.
Last date for application: 26.12.2020.
Address for application: District Medical Officer, Health Officer, Srikakulam District, AP.
ADMHO, Srikakulam has published the Medical Officer & Staff Nurse and Other Posts Recruitment notification and the Last date to apply is 22.01.2019. Recruitment for the posts of the following in the NCD Progamme under the Nodal authority of the Addl. District Medical and Health Officer (A&L), Srikakulam and administrative control of the District Medical and Health Officer, Srikakulam on a contract basis.
Application forms are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Medical Officer, ANM and Other Posts.
Name of the Post & Vacancies:
1. Physicians/ Consultant Medicine- 01
2. Specialists Doctor – 03
3. Medical Officers- 05
4. Consultant Medicine- 01
5. Epidemiologist- 01
6. Consultants for NPPCF- 01
7. Psychologist- 01
8. Finance cum logistics consultants- 01
9. Multi Rehabilitation Worker- 04
10. Staff Nurse- 12
11. Data Entry Operation- 02
12. Dental Hygienist- 09
Total no. of posts: 41
Qualification: 10+2, GNM, Diploma, Bachelors Degree, BPT, MBBS, MD, Ph.D., PG, MSW, CA/ Inter ICWA/ M.Com, MBA with relevant experience.
18 to 44 years as of 01.07.2019. The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2019 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S.Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5(Five) years.
ii. For ex-servicemen 3(Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10(ten) years.
Selections will be done based on the following criteria:
The Selection will be made on the basis of:
1. Marks obtained in the qualifying examination – 90%
2. Work Experience – 1 mark per year maximum of 10 marks.
How to apply:
Candidates shall download the application form the website and submit their filled-in Application forms along with the enclosures to the Addl. District Medical & Health Officer (A&L), Srikakulam.
Last Date for receipt of applications: 22.01.2019. The candidate should submit their application in Bio-Data along with Xerox copies as.
1) Essential and Technical Qualification certificates required for the job category.
2) Experience certificate.
3) Study certificate from 4th to 10th (Local Candidate from Srikakulam District should apply).
4) Caste certificate (Latest).
5) Additional Qualifications if any duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
6) A passport photograph should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
7) One self-addressed cover of size 12x26cm with phone / mobile number and email ID (if present).
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details