Student U-DISE Data Entry Guidelines, Schedule for 2017-18 in Telangana, TS SSA Guidelines for Collection of Student U-DISE Data 2017-18, Student Data Capture Format, UDSIE Schedule, Student U-DISE Data Entry. Government of Telangana, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan School Education Department, Instructions to DEOs & POs on collection of Student U-DISE data for the year 2017-18.
As per Government of India mandate the information to be collected in Student Data Capture Format of School Education Department right from pre-primary sections to higher secondary / Jr. Colleges. A tentative schedule communicating by indicating dates to conduct training programmes, collection of data, verification at various levels and data entry etc. The entire exercise shall be completed as per the schedule as the data is very much essential for the formulation of SSA, RMSA, MDM Annual Plan and State Government Budget Plan for the year 2017-18.
Communication of dates of training programmes to the participants and arrangements for data entry at district point shall be taken up well in advance to avoid last minute confusion and delay in completion of the task. District Collector may be requested to convene a meeting with the officials of stake holder departments i.e., Social Welfare, Tribal Welfare, BC Welfare, TSREIS and Intermediate Education to ensure their coordination in collection of Student U-DISE data from all the schools / colleges.
TSSA Proc.Rc.No.3692, Dated:21/ l 1/2017
Sub: TSSA, Hyderabad – UDISE 2017-18 – Communication of Guidelines on UDISE 2017 -18 – Certain instructions – Issued – Reg.
l.D.O. NO. 23-9/2017-STATS dated:31.10.2017 from GOI MHRD. New Delhi.
2. These office proceedings even no: dated:6/11/2017,10/ll/2017 &14/ 11/2017.
All the District Educational Officers and Ex-Officio Project Officers of TSSA in the State are informed that, the schedule for collection of data for UDISE 2017-18 communicating vide reference read above for taking necessary action.
Accordingly, the guidelines for collection of UDISE 2017-18 data to the field level functionaries i.e., MEOs / Complex Head Masters / Principals/ Head Masters and instructions to the District Educational Officers and Ex-Officio Project Officers are herewith enclosed.
In view of the above, they are requested to take necessary action as per the schedule and guidelines so as to obtain correct and accurate data.
They are further informed that the HMs who submit the incorrect data and the field functionaries who scrutinize the data/ persons who enter wrong data will be held responsible and action will be initiated against them as per CCA rules.
This has got the approval of Commissioner & Director of School Education & Ex-officioState Project Director Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana Hyderabad.
Instructions to DEOs & EOPOson collection of U-DISEdata for the year 2017-18:
1. As per Government of India mandate the information is collected in Single Data Capture Format of School Education Department right from pre-primary sections to Higher Secondary / Jr. Colleges.
2. A tentative schedule is communicated by indicating dates to conduct training programmes, collection of data, verification at various levels and data entry etc. The whole exercise shall be completed as per the schedule as the data is very much essential for the formulation of SSA/RM.SA/ MOM/Teacher Education, Annual Plan and State Government Budget Plan for the year 2018-19.
3. District Collector may be requested to convene a meeting with the officials of stake holder departments i.e., Social Welfare, Tribal Welfare, BC Welfare, TSREISand Intermediate Education to ensure their coordination in collection of U-DISE data from all the schools / colleges
4. Communication of dates of training programmes to the participants and arrangements for data entry at district point shall be taken up well in advance to avoid last minute confusion and delay in completion of the task.
5. The following formats have been printed j Xeroxed at district level & provided to the concerned for taking necessary action:
1.General guidelines – for supervisory/ verifying officers like DEO & EO POs, Sectoral Officers, MEOs, School Complex HMs, RIOs / DVEOs of Intermediate Education.
2. DCF consists lwo parts : Part – I (Cover page to L table (Primary / Upper Primary) or Q table (High school / Jr. Colleges))
3. DCF Part-II (Supplementary variables to specific guidelines) – this part should be got printed al district level equal to the no. of schools and colleges in the r:strict. and attached to DCF (Part-I) and given to the Headmasters / Principals during the training programme for collection of data.
6. A complete set (General guidelines + DCF – Part 1 and Part – II) ‘& Child Info enrolment form shall be given to supervisory officers in a booklet form./The budget may be met from the MISand Management Cost of AWP&B 2017-18.
7. Filled in U-DISE forrnats shall be collected from all the schools duly verifying with the school records.
8. After collection, the U-DISE data has to be verified at MRC level by constituting a team with CRPs / MIS Coordinators one active teacher, to ensure correct data from all institutions. The verified data formats shall be sent to District Project Office of SSA for data entry at the identified point.
9. DEOs / RIOs shall verify the filled in DCFs at district level randomly to check the correctness of data
10. In the U-DISE format, information has to be given separately for Elementary & Secondary level. Hence No. of teachers, rooms etc., are to be divided as per norms and furnish the information accordingly
11. Even after verification of data at various levels, certain variations were found in the items like management, infrastructure, enrolment and other facilities during 2016-1 7. Hence, the data shall be verified scrupulously to avoid variations as it is used for various purposes at State and national levels.
12. Data of a mandal shall be entered at district level only under the supervision of the concerned MEO / School Complex HM / CRP/MIS COOD/DEOS to avoid mistakes.
13. Vocational Coursess Format NSQF attached with the U DISE format, to be filled where the programme is implementing.
• After entry of data, a printout of school report card of the schools shall be taken & got it verified with original formats.
• A minimum of 10 computers have to be arranged to complete the data entry as per schedule without any problem. Head Master high school having ICT/CA2 computers may be identified for data entry in new districts.IN respect of old districts, data entry may be taken up at Diets as sufficient number of computers are available.
• Separate guidelines will be issued for data entry. The budget may be met from the MIS and Management Cost
|No 1||TA to the Data Entry Operators||Actual Bus/Train Fare (To & Fro)||Days|
|2||Honorarium to the Data Entry Operators||Rs.300/- per day||15|
|3||Food charges||Rs. I 00/- per participant per day||15|
|4||Refreshments||Rs.25/- per participant per day||15|
|5||Contingency||Rs.5000/- for entire programme|
|6||Honorarium for Technical Person||Rs.4500/- for entire programme|
|The assistance of Technical person mav be taken if required|
|7.||Generator and fuel charges & Internet.||Rs.7000/- fOJ entire programme/actual 15 days which ever is less ( if required)|
|8.||TA and DA to the mandal and district verification teams||As per TSTA Rules|
Information about school, teachers and children particulars 2017-18
A) School Particulars
|3.||Type of School (PS / UPS / HS / )|
|4.||Management of School (Govt. Local body / KGBV / Model / Tribal Welfare / Social Welfare / TSREIS / BC Welfare / Central Govt / Oth Govt / Aided)|
|5.||Single Medium / Multi Medium school||Single / Multi Medium|
|If the School is|
|5.1||Single medium mention MOI||Medium|
|5.2||Multi medium mention MOI||1)Medium 2) Medium 3) Medium|
|6.||School Complex Name & Complex code|
B) Curricular subject Staff Particulars
|Teacher ID (Treasury Code)||Name of the Employee||Designation (H.M / Teacher / VV)||Mention the teaching of subjects, classes & Sections|
C) Co-Curricular subject Staff Particulars
|Teacher ID (Treasury Code)||Name of the Employee||Designation (Teacher / Part Time Instructor / VV)||Mention the teaching of subjects, classes & Sections|
TS SSA Guidelines for Student U-DISE Data Entry 2017-18 in TS Schools:
The following guidelines / format shall be got printed / Xeroxed at district level & provided to the concerned for taking necessary action:
1. General guidelines – for supervisory / verifying officers like DEOs, POs, Sectoral Officers, MEOs, School Complex HMs, RIOs / DVEOs of Intermediate Education. These guidelines shall be got Xeroxed at district level equal to the no. of officers.
2. DCF consists two parts : Part – I (Consisting of 35 column format in A3 size with available information of children) – this part should be got printed through software for all schools in the state.
3. DCF Part-II (specific guidelines) – this part should be got printed at district level equal to the no. of schools in the district and attached to DCF (Part-I) and given to the Headmasters during the training programme for collection of data.
A complete set (General guidelines + DCF – Part I and Part – II) shall be given to supervisory officers in a booklet form. The budget may be met from the REMS and Management Cost of AWP&B 2016-17. The student data shall be filled as per school records.
Filled in Student U-DISE formats shall be collected from all the schools.
After collection, the Student U-DISE data has to be verified at 100% School Complex level by Complex HMs / CRPs and 20% by MEOs / MIS Coordinators to ensure correct data from all institutions.
The CRP is responsible for collection formats from school point and MIS Coordinators and Data Entry Operators are responsible for computerization of formats within time limits under the supervision of Mandal Educational Officer.
The DLMTs also made responsible for implementation of entire programme in their division.Even after verification of data at various levels, certain variations were found in the items like management, infrastructure, enrolment and other facilities during 2015-16. Hence, the data shall be verified scrupulously to avoid variations as it is used for numerous purposes at state and national levels.
After entry of data, a printout of UDISE DCF of the schools shall be taken & got it verified. DEOs / POs / RIOs / DVEOs / DyEOs shall verify the filled in DCFs at district level randomly to check the correctness of data.
The verified formats shall be submitted to MRC for computerization online in respect of Government schools (Primary and Upper Primary) regarding high schools, welfare schools, aided, private schools and Jr. Colleges the computerization shall be taken at their school/college points.
Tentative Calendar of Activities for UDISE 2017-18
|SNO||Item of work||Proposed schedule|
|1.||Convergence meeting with RMSA, KGBV, TSREI, Tribal Welfare, Social Welfare, Minority Welfare, BC Welfare, Intermediate Education and Model schools officials||24.10.2017|
|2.||Preparation of School Directory||23rd & 24th October’17|
|3.||Finalization of School Directory||6th Nov’17|
|4.||Conduct of workshop on generation of UDISE PDF files along with Child-wise data||8th to 10th November’17|
|5.||Printing of UDISE DCF along with Child Info||11th to 13th Nov’17|
|6.||District MIS Coordinators orientation programme of U-DISE 2017-18 (Data Capture Format of UDISE and Student-DCF) and Distribution of UDISE DCFs to 31 districts at State level||15.11.17|
|7.||Training to MEOs, MIS Coordinators, Data Entry Operators and School Complex HMs on U-DISE DCF and distribution of printed DCFs||18.11.17|
|8.||Training to CRPs and Headmasters of all schools (Govt. & Private) and Principals of Junior Colleges on U-DISE, Instructions for filling/ Scrutiny/Cross-checking||21.11.17|
|9.||Video Conference with District Officials and MEOs on Student DCF 2017-18||22.11.17|
|10.||Filling up of Data Capture Formats by school HMs||23rd to 27th Nov’17|
|11.||Scrutiny and cross checking of 100% Student DCFs at School Complex Level by School Complex HM and CRP||28th to 30th Nov’17|
|12.||Sending filled-in, verified Student-DCF from the school complex to mandal level||02.12.17|
|13.||Scrutiny and Cross-checking of DCF by MRC level – 25% and District level officers – 5 schools from each Block (all in different clusters)||3rd and 5th Dec’17|
|14.||Data Entry (from Block/District) based on UDISE-DCF.||6th to 20th Dec’17|
|15.||Sharing of U-DISE Report with BRC official before accepting the data at district level.||21st to 25th Dec`17|
|16.||Merging of all blocks, consistency checking and Report generation at district level||26th to 27th Dec`17|
|17.||Removal of errors/discrepancies and printing of school report card and submission of data at state level||28th to 30th Dec`17|
|18.||Merging of districts data, consistency checking and Report Generation& Data Validation by State Team and generation of Planning data tables||1st to 5th January 2018|
|19.||Distribution of School Report Cards to all CRCs and further distribution to Schools Carrying out Jan-Vaachan of U- DISE data on selected indicators. Putting School Report Card in poster form (Flex of 3.5×2.5 feet) on School’s Notice Board, SMC Office & Panchayat||6th to 15th January 2018|
|20.||Before submission of data at National level. (The activities to achieve the above objectives may include: Check consistencies and get data validated, report generation & sharing of reports with District officials)||16th to 25th January 2018|
|21.||Submission of Consistent and error-free data to the MHRD and NUEPA, New Delhi.||Last week of January 2018|