AP UDISE Data Entry Guidelines Schedule, All the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of SSA in the state are informed that the Schedule for UDISE 2019-2020 Data entry and Data Consistency checking at district level has commenced from ……2019.
The following UDISE Guidelines and time frame for activities along with financial norms are to be followed for conduct or Data Entry Programme or UDISE 2017-2018 and the details are as follows.
Guidelines and time frame for activities along with financial norms:
1. A suitable accommodation shall be Identified for data entry work.
2. At least 2 to 4 computers shall be arranged at mandal level for data entry work to complete within scheduled time.
3. It shall be ensured that both Data Entry Operator & Manda) MIS Coordinator has to complete data entry within a stipulated time.
4. At the time of data entry work In the Mandal level the concerned school Head Master/ CRP should present.
5. The budget may be utilized for primary/upper primary from SSA funds and high schools/higher secondary/jr.Colleges from RMSA funds. If planned budget Is not sufficient under AWP&B 2017-2018 the budget from Management cost may be utilized.
6. The District MIS & Planning Coordinators. Nodal Officer, ASOs and APOs and ASOs of DEO office shall supervise the entire process of data entry work, carrying out corrections etc.
Financial norms to be followed for conduct or UDISE 2017-2018 is as follows. for smooth process of UDISE Data entry/Consistency the following State, Regional and District level teams are constituted to monitor the collection or UDISE data In the State. State Level Monitoring Officers, Regional Team, District Level Committee details in file.
The District Educational Officers and Project Officers of SSA are Informed that the Regional Team will visit the districts from ……..2019 to …….2019 to monitor the UDISE 2019-2020 programme In the State. The Project Officers are requested to provide a car available In the DPOs to the observers during their visit In the district
The District Educational Officers and Project Officers of SSA are Informed that the APOs/ AS Os/ MIS Coordinators of DPO office and ASOs of DEO office are nominated as District Nodal Officers to monitor the UDISE programme In their respective districts. Project Officers are further requested to meet the expenditure from the intervention of UDISE 2019-20.
Further they are requested to provide the necessary transportation to the District Nodal Officers and also involve all the staff of DPO office by duly assigning the Mandals to monitor the day to day progress till completion of UDISE 2017-2018 and also they are further requested to submit the daily report to District Level Committee.
Further the Regional Team is requested to coordinate with District Nodal Officers to know the status regularly and update to State Monitor(ng Team every fortnight and also the State Monitoring Team should visit the districts randomly and report the discrepancies, if noticed to the undersigned for necessary instructions.
The District Educational Officers and Project Officers of SSA should coordinate with each other on completion of UDISE In their district in smooth manner to complete the process as per the schedule and for any assistance on implementation of the project they may contact technical team help desk APOnline through RTS/Email/Landline.
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of SSA are requested to follow the above guidelines and financial norms and instructions towards Data Entry and Consistency checking and ensure the completion of data entry Mentioned in the schedule without any delay.