DEO Adilabad, Super Fine Rice Supply to Schools for MDM Scheme
Proceedings of The District Educational Officers, Adilabad, Proceedings. Rc.No.A3/MDM/Compl/2014; DT: 28-12-2014
School Education – Adilabad district – Implementation of the Mid Day Meal Scheme – Supply of super fine rice to schools – instructions issued Reg.
Video Conference held with Hon’ble Minister, Civil supplies and Commissioner, civil supplies dt: 27-12-2014 at .3.00 pm. MDM Scheme – Super Fine Rice Supply to Telangana Schools
The immediate attention of the Deputy Educational officers and Mandal Educational officers and Head Masters are invited to the reference cited,the Government has decided to supply of super fine rice to the schools under Mid day meals scheme from 1st JAN -2015 onwards.
Based on the instructions issued by the District collector Adilabad, the Deputy Educational Officers and Head Masters and Mandal Educational officers are requested to strictly follow the instructions given below.
- Submit the correct enrolment and actual meals taken is schools for getting the rice for MDM to avoid black marketing of super fine rice.
Enrollment in PS, UPS and High School:
- The District collector instructed the MEOs that the rice must be stored in the school point with proper storage and not to misuse the rice.
- Submit the Closing balance reports to this office before 25th of every month for allotment of rice for the next month.
- Maintain the stock registers in the schools
- Store the rice at school in proper condition to avoid rats and insects and not to use medicated things in storing rice.
- If any Misuse or black marketing of rice noticed,sever action will be taken against the concerned.
In view of the above, the DY.Eos and Mandal Educational officers and Head Masters are requested to bestow their personal attention in the matter and see that the above instructions are implemented and MDM scheme is implemented in an effective manner without giving any scope for any unforeseen incidents. Source: O/o DEO Adilabaad.
Supply of Superfine “PVR” (Preferred Varieties of Rice)
Proceedings of the District Collector Adilabad.
Proc.No.C51/ 923/2014 Dated:29/12/2014
Subject: Civil Supplies – Adilabad District – Supply of Superfine “PVR” (Preferred Varieties of Rice) with four(4) inches radius on t he rice bags with circle to Identify the rice stocks delivered by Rice Millers to welfare hostels and Midday meals scheme – Allotment 50% to Hostels and Midday meals-Orders issued – Reg
- D.O.Lr.No.PDS.II (2)/1081/2014, dated:03.12.2014 &dt: 08.12.2014 of the Commissioner of Civil Supplies, Hyderabad
- Instructions of the District Collector, Adilabad dt: 04.12.2014
- CCS, Ref.No.PI(1)/900/2014, dt:20.12.2014
- District Collector, Adilabad Proc.No.CS1/923/2014, dt:22.12.2014
- A/o Adilabad District Rice Millers Association, dt:22.12.2014
- District Collector, Adilabad Proc.No.CS1/923/2014, dt:23.12.2014
- Govt Memo.No.1156/CS.I-CCS/2014, dt:27.12.2014
The Government of Telangana State have decided that the supply of superfine preferred varieties of rice viz., Sonamasuri, Samba Masuri, Vijaya Masuri, Tella Masuri, B.P.T., Gidda Masuri, Jeelakarra sannalu, and Molagolukullu ( Sanna Biyyam) shall be made to the welfare hostels / MDMS from 1st January, 2015.
The Government have informed that the Rice Millers Association Telangana State requested for fixation of Preferred Varity of Rice @Rs.38/- kg after careful examination of the request and verifying the market rate of paddy of these varieties and the out turn percentage of rice from paddy, order that the rate can be fixed at Rs.36/- per kg for superfine preferred varieties of rice(Sanna Biyyam)
The District Manager, APSCSC Ltd., Adilabad shall ensure that receive these varities of superfine preferred varieties of old rice (and not steamed rice) at levy rate as levy under DCP. The Commissioner of Civil Supplies, Hyderabad has also informed that the Rice Millers have agreed to supply Superfine rice for a quantity of 1476.000 MTs rice required.
The District Manager, APSCSCL Adilabad shall ensure supply of 1476 MTs of superfine variety old rice (not steamed rice) to hostels / MOMS from 1st January, 2015 @ 50% allotment is issued for the month of January, 2015 to commence the programme on 1st January, 2015 itself in SC,ST, BC, Minorities/ Residential Schools and Mid Day Meals Scheme.
The Deputy Director, (SW)/ BC Welfare/ Tribal Welfare/ Residential Schools are requested to lift the allotted quantity from the MIS Points. The Dist. Manager, APSCSC Ltd., Adilabad is requested to issue R.Os., for the rice allotted above @ Rs.100/- per Qtl. for the month of January, 2015 so as to enable cooked meal to the inmates of various hostels on 1″ January, 2015 itself.
The District Educational Officer, Adilabad is requested instruct all the MEOs and Head masters of the schools concerned to lift the preferred varieties of rice from the Fair Price Shops concerned without any delay so as to enable cooked meal to students under Mid Day Meals Scheme in January, 2015 submit the indents for the ensuing months by 27th along-with Utilization Certificates and Closing Balances for succeeding month allotment without fail.
Instructions to Head Masters on MDM:
- HMs should ensure to enter the stock of rice available in the school for serving Mid Day Meal as on 31.12.2014 duly submitting a certificate to concern Dy.E.Os/MEOs
- HMs should not use the left over rice as on 31.12.2014 and keep the stock aside carefully under their controll and should not use/misuse under any circumstances, otherwise necessary action will be initiated against the concerned
- Superfine Variety Rice like BPT, Sonamasuri etc. only should be used for serving the MDM from 01.01.2015 onwards supplied by the Civil Supply Dept.
- Release Orders (ROs) for Superfine Variety Rice should be obtained from MRO concerned as was done earlier duly showing the Rice Allotment orders of DEO
- Superfine Variety Rice is available in Gunny Bags of 50Kg weight with an emblem on the bag as “PVR” i.e Prefer Variety Rice and Rice Miller Name
- Maintain stock Register of Superfine Variety Rice at School level and Mandal level.
- Obtain Superfine Variety Rice samples from the MLS point and match the same while lifting the rice stock