SVUCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 notification will be released for Verification of Certificates, Fee Payment, Web Options Entry, Seat allotment for admission into various PG Courses in SV University Colleges & Certificates Dates. SVUPGCET Counselling dates, the Certificates verification process for SVUCET 2020
Sri Venkateshwara University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (SVPGCET ) 2020 Notification in March 2020 and SVU is inviting online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.svu.ac.in)
SVUCET Web Counselling 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Web Counselling||SVUCET Web Counselling 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Vikrama Simhapuri University|
|Counselling Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||SVUCET Web Counselling|
|Full-Form||Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test (SVUCET) Web Counselling|
|Mode Of Counselling||Offline|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Various PG Courses offered|
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2021 offered by Sri Venkateshwara University Campus, PG Centre, Ongole, and its Affiliated Colleges through SVUPGCET 2020.
PG Entrance Exam would be conducted as per schedule on 2rd, 3rd, 4th and 5th May. 2020. After announcement of results/rank cards, counselling dates would be released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates.
Candidates must be attended to SVUPGCET 2020 Entrance Test and Counseling are eligible for Fee Reimbursement. SVUCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020.
List of enclosures
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling
1. SVUPGCET 2020 Application, Hall Ticket
2. SVUPGCET 2020 Rank Card
3. Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
4. Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
5. Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
6. Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if the reservation is claimed)
7. S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
8. Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
9. Income Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed).
10.Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2020) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
11.Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
12.Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Sri Venkateshwara University)
13.Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
14. Two sets Xerox copies of the above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos. No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C).
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further, the tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except for M.P.Ed. In the case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.SVUdoa.in or www.SVU.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he/she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counselling in single instalment failing which he/she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B and should submit at the time of counselling.
7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he/she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change, of course, is limited to the entrance test he/she attempted
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariable to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counselling he/she has to pay a total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting authority.
10. The income certificate of the parent/guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counselling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counselling failing which he/she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of SVU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.