SVUCET Hall tickets 2020 download for SVU PGCET. Sri Venkateshwara University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2020 Notification in March 2020 and SVU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.svudoa.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-18 offered by Sri Venkateshwara University Campus.
PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through SVUPGCET 2020. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.svudoa.in.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
Important Dates for SVUCET 2020: (Not Official)
Online registration : 08-04-2020 to 07-05-2020
Uploading of online Application with fine R.500/- + Registration fee: 08-05-2020 to 12-05-2020
Last date for submission of printout of online application: 13-05-2020 at 5.00 pm.
Downloading of Hall tickets: 15-05-2020 onwards
Entrance tests: Last week of May
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.svudoa.in
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALLPOINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after the commencement of the Entrance Test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after the lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
Online registration : 14-04-2020 to 11-05-2020 05.00 p.m.
Uploading of online Application with fine R.500/- + Registration fee: 12-05-2020 to 15-05-2020
Last date for submission of printout of online application: 17-05-2020 at 5.00 pm.
Downloading of Hall tickets: 25-05-2020 onwards
Entrance tests: 31-05-2020 to 05-06-2020
No entrance test for the following subjects: All the registered candidates should attend the certificate verification. No separate intimation will be sent in this regard. Admissions will be made on merit basis.
|01-Anthropology||20-SEAP Studies||37-Social Work|
|14-Environmental Science||32-Population Studies||43-Urdu|