SVUCET Hall tickets 2020 download for SVU PGCET. Sri Venkateshwara University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2020 Notification in March 2020.
SVU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.svudoa.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-18 offered by Sri Venkateshwara University Campus.
SVUCET Hall Tickets 2020
PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through SVUPGCET 2020. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.svudoa.in.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
SVUCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Hall Ticket||SVUCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Releasing University Name||Sri Venkateshwara University|
|Hall ticket Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||SVUCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Full-Form||Sri Venkateshwara University PG Entrance Test (SVUCET) Hall Ticket 2020|
|Mode Of Download||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
The SVUCET Entrance Test look like this
- The SVU set questionnaire is one hundred marks.
- All the questions are of multiple choice style.
- The test duration is 90 minutes.
- All tests are conducted in Tirupati.
- The questionnaire consists of 3 sections.
- Section-A 30,
- Section-B 30,
- Section C-40 questions.
- One mark for each question.
- The questionnaire will be in English and Telugu media.
- Language test questionnaire is in the relevant language.
- Computer Science and Hydrology Questionnaires come in English.
Important Dates for SVUCET 2020:
- Online registration: 03-06-2020 to 31-07-2020
- Uploading of online Application with fine R.500/- + Registration fee: 01-08-2020 to 05-08-2020
- Last date for submission of printout of online application: 07-08-2020 at 5.00 pm.
- Downloading of Hall tickets: 15-08-2020 onwards
- Entrance tests: 3rd week of August-2020
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.svudoa.in
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALLPOINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after the commencement of the Entrance Test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after the lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
No entrance test for the following subjects: All the registered candidates should attend the certificate verification. No separate intimation will be sent in this regard. Admissions will be made on merit basis.
|01-Anthropology||20-SEAP Studies||37-Social Work|
|14-Environmental Science||32-Population Studies||43-Urdu|
How to Download SVUCET Hall Tickets 2020
- Step 1. Go to the official website for SVUCET 2020 (svudoa.in).
- Step 2. On the left side of the screen, click on the tab that says “Download SVUCET Hall Ticket”.
- Step 3. Enter your application number and date of birth in the fields provided.
- Step 4. Click on submit.
- Step 5. Download your admit card and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- Step 6. Take a print out and remember to carry them in the exam hall.
- SVUCET 2020 official web portal www.svudoa.in