MGM Hospital Warangal Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts: 147 Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts 2016 sanctioned for direct recruitment in Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Obstetrics & Gynecology Unit and Anaesthesia Unit in MGM Hospital, Warangal. Govt of Telangana, HM & FW Department-MGM Hospital, Warangal-Creation of (147) Teaching and Non-Teaching posts, GO.MS.No.4, Dated: 19-01-2016
1. G.O.Ms.No.24, HM&FW (A2) Department, Dated.01-01-2014.
2. From the Director of Medical Education, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr.Rc.No.25294/P1/2011, dt.24-12-2014.
3. HM&FW (A2) Department, U.O.No.18206/A2/2008, dt.29.12.2015.
In the reference 1stread above, the Government have accorded administrative sanction for establishment of Neo Natal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Obstetrics & Gynecology Unit andAnaesthesia Unit in MGM Hospital, Warangal.
2. The Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad in the reference 2ndread above has requested the Government to issue orders for creation of teaching and Non- teaching posts in the above units at MGM Hospital, Warangal.
3. Government after careful consideration of the proposal of the HM&FW Department, hereby accord sanction for creation of the following teaching and Non- teaching posts at MGM Hospital, Warangal.
4. The HM&FW Department shall obtain concurrence of Finance (HRM.I) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
5. The HM&FW Department is requested to take necessary action in the matter accordingly.