Karimnagar Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts: Telangana State Minority Welfare(tsmw) Department is going to start the 8 Minority Residential Schools in the Karimnagar District. TMREIS and Karimnagar District Collector will issue the Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts 2016 recruitment notification in May last week and applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for filling up the TGT(Trained Graduate Teachers),
Arts and Craft Teachers, Physical Education Teachers and Staff Nurse posts in the TS Minority Residential Schools on Outsourcing basis in Karimnagar District. Here, TGT Urdu, TGT Telugu, TGT English, TGT Science, TGT Maths posts details, Arts and Craft Teacher Posts details, Physical Education Teacher Posts details, Staff Nurse Posts Details, eligibility criteria, application form, last date for apply, selection procedure and payment details are given here.
- TGT Urdu:8 posts
- TGT Telugu:8 posts
- TGT English:8 posts
- TGT Scinece:8 posts
- TGT Maths:8 posts
- Arts and Craft Teachers:8 posts
- Physical Education Teachers:8 posts
- Staff Nurse:8 posts
For TGTs: 15,000/- per month
for Arts and Craft Teacher: 11,000/- per month
for Physical Education Teachers: 11,000 per month
for Staff Nurse: 12,000/- per month
Age limit: Candidates age limit should have minimum age is 21 year and maximum age is 34 years and 5 years age relaxation permissible to SC/ST Candidates and 65 years Upper age limit permissible to retired govt teachers.
Academic Qualifications for TGTs:
- Candidates must possess B.Ed from recognized University
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree(BA/BSc) from UGC recognized University with at least 60% marks(for general) and 55% For SC/STs) in the concerned subject(s) and in aggregate including electives and Languages in the combination of subjects.
- Preference given to retired teachers.
- Preference given to English medium back ground candidates
Arts and Craft Teachers:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor of fine arts from applied arts and painting
- Candidates should have 3 years Diploma in Craft Technology or Drawing
- Technical Certificate in Higher Grade Craft and Drawing
Physical Education Teachers:
- Candidates must possess a Intermediate.
- Candidates should have Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education or equavalent exam from recognized University.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Nursing Course or 3 years Diploma(GNM) in Nurse Training
How to apply: Karimnagar Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts:
Candidates should submit the Bio-Data Form along with required xerox documents to Executive Director, Minorities Corporation, Collector Office Complex, Karimnagar on or before 31-05-2016
Last date for submission of applications: 31-05-2016(tentative)