Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts in TS BC Residential Schools: G.O.Ms.No.10, Dated:05.02.2016: Govt Of Telangana, Backward Classes Department, Sanction of posts to B.C. Residential Schools located at Musi Project (Nalgonda District), Dharmaram (Nizamabad District) and Kowdipally (Medak District)- Orders – Issued.
- From the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.A2/03/2014, dated.28.02.2015.
- B.C. Welfare (B) Dept., U.O.No.988/B/2014, dt.08.01.2016.
- Post Graduate Teacher: 11
- Physical Education Teacher: 01
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 05
- Art/Craft/Music Instructor: 01
- Staff Nurse: 01
- Senior Assistant: 01
- Junior Assistant: 01
- DEO-cum-Typist: 01
- Record Assistant: 01
- Office Subordinate: 01
- Cook: 02
- MPW/Kitchen Helper (Class-IV): 08
In the reference 2nd read above, B.C. Welfare Department has furnished the proposal for the creation of posts in B.C. Residential Schools located at Musi Project (Nalgonda District), Dharmaram (Nizamabad District) and Kowdipally (Medak District) on regular basis.
- Government, after careful examination of the proposal of the Backward Classes Welfare Department, hereby order creation of the following posts in each of the B.C. Residential Schools located at Musi Project (Nalgonda District), Dharmaram (Nizamabad District) and Kowdipally (Medak District):-
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay (in Rs.)|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||11||31460-84970|
|2||Physical Education Teacher||01||21230-63010|
|3||Trained Graduate Teacher||05||28940-78910|
|12||MPW/Kitchen Helper (Class-IV)||08||13000-40270|
The B.C. Welfare Department shall obtain concurrence of Finance (HRM.II) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
The B.C. Welfare Department is requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.