Telangana Polytechnic Admissions Application form 2019 /PJTSAU Polytechnic Admissions 2019. The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) has published Agricultural Polytechnic Admission Notification 2019 on June 16, 2019.
PJTSAU is inviting the applications in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for admission into two years duration Agricultural, Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Courses and Three-year Diploma in agriculture Engineering courses in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) and its affiliated recognized private Agriculture Polytechnic institutes for the academic year 2019-2020.
Telangana Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Courses Info:
a. PJTSAU Agriculture polytechnic Diploma course admissions 2019 notification
b. TS PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Admissions Online Application form 2019
c. How to fill TS PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Online application form 2019
d. Provisional Selection list Results for PJTSAU Agriculture polytechnic Diploma course admissions 2019
c. PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic admissions Counselling Dates /Schedule 2019
d. PJTSAU Telangana Agriculture Polytechnic Counselling Dates/Schedule 2019
Candidates should download the notification and read it carefully. After satisfied your qualifications submit the application form through online mode. The application form contains Five parts like
a. Personal details
c. Education details
So, candidates should fill above details at online applying process.
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU)
Hyderabad-500 030 .
PJTSAU – Diploma in Agriculture, Seed Technology Agricultural Engineering Courses 2019-2020:
Telangana PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Details…
Affix Passport Size Recent Photograph on the application form.
1. Name of the Applicant(as per SSC) :
2. Name of Father/Mother:
3. Postal Address:
4. Phone Number:
5. Date of Birth:
6. Name of the guardian( If don’t have Parents) and mention the relation with guardian:
7. Parent’s or guardian Occupation:
8. Annual Income of Parent’s or guardian:
9. State to which you belongs to :
9. Place of Birth and its full Postal Address:
10. Details of Qualified Examination:
Fill with subject wise grade points and before 2011 passed candidates should change into grades from your marks of SSC.
11. If you belongs to SC or ST or BC : Students should attache the Caste certificate
12. If you have any reservation, you mention here.
13. Particulars of study of preceding seven (7) years starting from the qualifying examination i.e from Class IV to SSC .
13. Demand Draft Details:
I hereby solemnly affirm that the above information is correct and I am aware that my admission is liable to be cancelled in case any information is found to be incorrect. I have gone through and understood the Rules, Regulations and Instructions for admission into Diploma in Agriculture, Seed Technology Agricultural Engineering Courses(Agricultural Polytechnic courses)
offered by PJTS Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
Date : Signature of the Candidate
Note: Students are advised to check the Official website: https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/ regularly for the latest guidelines and updated information on notification, courses and application Process.
List of documents to required for applying:
1. SSC or Equivalent Examination Hall Ticket of May or June 2019
2. Original DD
3. Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard or Equivalent Course.
4. Latest Character Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished. (i.e Conduct certificate)
5. Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s)/
6. Two Self addressed envelopes with Rs. 5/- postal stamps (For sending the Hall Ticket and Rank Card).
7. Three Passport size photographs pasted on the application form
8. The filled in form should be sent as per schedule to the above mentioned address.