Telangana Sate Web Portal tswreis.cgg.gov.in. Existing APSWREIS Portal has been divided into two web portals. APSWREIS Web Portal for Andhra Pradesh State and New TSWREIS Web Portal for Telangana State.
As per GO.MS.No.63, Date: 31st May, 201 the Government approved the Bye-Laws for both the societies and accorded permission for the registration of the new societies viz., Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society and the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society under Societies Registration Act, 2001. The Government had divided the existing APSWREI Society into 2 Societies i.e., Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society for Residuary Andhra Pradesh State and Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society for Telangana State.
In the context of A.P. Reorganization Act 2014, Existing APSWREIS Portal has been divided into two web portals. APSWREIS Web Portal for Andhra Pradesh State and New TSWREIS Web Portal for Telangana State. Now TSWREIS web portal is running, we can access the information about admission notifications, entrance test notifications, jobs recruitment notifications and results from this web portal.
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
Telangana state government started the TSWREIS to provide quality education to poor SC, ST and BC students by establishing the residential school, a step that was path breaking in those days days left. This tiny step not only rescued thousands of cilder, form dropouts, but also transformed them as employable by ensuring their entry the impervious domain of higher education. TSWREIS has robust infrastructure with school complexes functioning in own building and another are under construction. This society is a grant aid institutions whose budgetary requirements are totally provided by the government. It has a unique plate to slate approach where all amenities including tuition, boarding, uniform, foot wear, plates, toiletries etc are provided tot he children at State’s cost. it has been the pioneer in leveraging technology both, in administration and education and made rapid strides in achieving efficiency through technology.
Aims and Objectives:
- To establish, maintain control and manage Social Welfare Residential Schools and Colleges for the talented and meritorious children belonging to Scheduled Cases and others/residing within the State of Andhra Pradesh and to do all acts and things necessary for or conducive to promotion of such schools and colleges.
- To affiliate and accord recognition to similar Social Welfare Residential Schools and Colleges established and run by any Society and private persons in the State.
- To prepare, introduce, supervise and modify from time to time the curriculum, syllabi and other programmes and conduct of examinations for the pupils in the Social Welfare Residential Schools and Colleges established by or affiliated to or recognized by the Society.
- To organize and conduct study courses, conferences, lectures, seminars, workshops, study tours and the like for the benefit of the staff and students of the Social Welfare Residential Schools and Colleges.
TSWR Institutions functioning under the control of TSWREI Society.The following are the category-wise institutions functioning under the Society’s administrative control.
- Independent Junior Colleges.
- Center for Excellence.
- Schools from Class V / VI upto X class
- Upgraded schools upto Intermediate.
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas [KGBVs]