TREIS JLs/PGTs/TGTs/PETs/ Staff Nurse Remuneration: GO.MS.No. 27 Dated: 06/07/2016: Govt of Telangana, School Education Department – Implementation of enhanced remuneration to the personnel working on Contract/ Outsourcing basis in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society – Orders – Issued.
1) G.O.Ms.No.99, School Education (SE-Genl.II) Dept., dt.16.07.2011.
2) G.O.Ms.No.14, Finance (HRM-I) Department, dt.19.02.2016.
3) From the Secretary, TREI Society, Hyderabad, RC.No.4680/A1- 2/A1-1/2009, dated 23.4.2016.
In the circumstances reported by the Secretary, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad in the reference 3rd read above, and after careful examination of the proposal, Government hereby decide and ordered to enhance the remuneration to the personnel working on Contract/ Outsourcing basis under the control of the TREI Society in the following categories, with effect from the commencement of academic year 2016-17, as shown below, duly meeting the enhanced remuneration within the Budget Provision of 2016-2017 made for the society and in terms of the Guidelines issued by the Government in the matter from time to time:-
TREIS JLs/PGTs/TGTs/PETs/ Staff Nurse Remuneration:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Contract/ Outsourcing categories||Existing Remuneration Per month (Rupees)||Enhanced Remuneration Per month (Rupees)|
|2.||Post Graduate Teachers. (PGT).||16,100/-||24,150/-|
|3.||Trained Graduate Teacher. (TGT)||14,800/-||22,200/-|
|5.||Physical Education Teacher. (PET)||10,900/-||16,350/-|
3. The Secretary, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
4. This Order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HRM-II) Department, vide their U.O.No.7844/279/A2/HRM-II/2016, dated.20.06.2016.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE SECRETARY:: T.R.E.I.SOCIE (REGD): HYDERABAD.
Rc.No.4680/A1 -1/2009 Dt.16 -08-2016 Sub:- Estt., TREI Society (Regd), Hyderabad – Enhancement of remuneration to the different categories of Contract Outsourcing staff in T.S.Residential Educational institutions Society – Orders -Issued-Regarding.
Ref:- G.O.Ms.No.27 School Education (Training) Department, dt.6.7.2016
In the reference cited , the Government have issued orders enhancing remuneration to the Contract / Outsourcing staff working in T.R.E.I.Society for the following categories as above mentioned table:
These revised rates shall come into effect only from the commencement of the Academic year 2016-17 (i.e. after re-opening of the institutions after summer vacation) to the staff engaged on Contract/Outsourcing basis subject to the condition that they have to fulfil the following norms.
1. Contract Staff:- The Contract employees whose services are renewed for the year 2016-17 by the concerned Principal as per the norms circulated vide this office ‘roc. Rc. No.4709/A2-1/A1-1/14, dt.12.06.2016
2. Outsourcing Staff:- The staff engaged in Minority Residential Schools on outsourcing basis whose certificates and performance for the year 2016-17 are verified and found satisfactory by the Observers appointed by this office Proc.Rc.No.4680/A1-1/2016, dt.8.8.2016.
Any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously and the Principals are personally held responsible for such deviation and necessary action will be initiated against them as per the rules of the Society. All the Principals of TRE Institutions in State are hereby requested to take necessary action in claiming the remuneration to the Contract Outsourcing staff, as per enhanced remuneration.
A copy of the Government order vide reference cited is herewith communicated. Receipt of the proceedings should be acknowledged.
Encl: above G.O.