TGCET Results released and TGCET 3rd phase 5th Class Admissions counselling, Certificates verification dates, School wise Provisional list, TGCET 3rd phase Admissions counselling. Candidates are shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 for the available vacancies in Class V for Admissions through Counselling.
TGCET 5th class entrance test 3rd phase certificates verification dates, TS Gurukul CET 5th class 3rd phase admissions counselling dates. List of documents for 3rd phase TG Gurukul CET Certificates verification, 3rd phase TGCET Results or School wise Provisional list (School wise allotted candidates lists) of Telangana Gurukul CET and more details are given here.
Conduct of 3rd phase Counseling for V Class Admissions:
The following guidelines are issued for 3rd phase counselling for filling up of the vacant seats in Class-V after completion of 2nd list of admissions.
a) 3rd phase Date of Admission counselling: mentioned in your result sheet
b) Venue of Counselling: District Convener Schools
TGECET 5th Class Admissions Counselling for Admissions into Class V for the Academic Year. TREIS has to be Conducted the Final Counselling for filling up of leftover Vacancies of V Class. The Common Admission test TGCET that was conducted for admission of students in Class V in all Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
2nd Phases are completed by the convenor TGCET. After phase 2 admissions counselling, the Convenor has informed all the Societies to take up the next phase of admissions to fill up the remaining vacancies by each Society and he has furnished the leftover merit list to the Society.
Further, TREI Society has shortlisted the candidates as per the merit and rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:3 for the available vacancies. List of shortlisted candidates is enclosed here.
Guidelines for conduct of Admissions Counseling:
Following are the instructions to the Principals to be followed for conduct of Counseling: Instructions to the Principals of Venue Schools conducting counselling on notified date for filling up of leftover vacancies in class V
- Candidates are shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 in each category. Candidates are informed by this office through SMS to attend for Admission counselling on as per the given date.
- Vacancies in the categories of Orphan/PHC/CAP are converted to Open Category as such special category candidates are not available in the merit list. Hence such vacancies may be filled under Open Category.
- If sufficient candidates are not available in BC-C then such vacancies may be filled by BC-D candidates. Similarly, in the case of BC-E vacancies, they may be filled by BC-A candidates.
- If no ST/SC candidates, vacancies are converted to SC/ST.
- Before selecting the candidates, verify the certificates like Reservation category/Income /DoB/Study etc. Follow the rules before giving admission card to the Student.
- As the candidates are called in the Ratio of 1:3, some of the candidates may not be accommodated. In such a case, the list of interested candidates who do not get the admission in the present counselling may be called if the vacancy arises in future.
- List of Shortlisted candidates is enclosed at Annexure.
Hence the Principals of Counselling Venue Schools are hereby informed to fill up the vacancies from the shortlisted candidates enclosed with these proceedings duly following the admission Rules of the Society.
Counselling Venue Schools:
Location of TSR School( Counselling Venue School) and Counselling to be conducted for filling up of vacancies
1 BEECHUPALLI For Vacancies Mahabubnagar District Boys Schools
2 BORABANDA(B) For Vacancies Hyderabad District Boys Schools
3 BOARABANDA(G) For Vacancies Hyderabad District Girls Schools
4 KEESARAGUTTA For Vacancies Rangareddy District Boys Schools
5 TANDUR For Vacancies Rangareddy District Girls Schools
6 LINGAMPALLI For Vacancies Medak District Boys Schools
7 MEDAK For Vacancies Medak District Girls Schools
8 POCHAMPAD(B) For Vacancies Nizamabad District Boys Schools
9 BHODHAN For Vacancies Nizamabad District Girls Schools
10 BELLAMPALLI For Vacancies Adilabad District Boys Schools
11 NIRMAL For Vacancies Adilabad District Girls Schools
12 THATIPALLI For Vacancies Karimnagar District Girls Schools
13 MEDARAM For Vacancies Karimnagar District Boys Schools
14 HASANPARTHY For Vacancies Warangal District Girls Schools
15 VELAIR For Vacancies Warangal District Boys Schools
16 ENKOOR For Vacancies Khammaml District Boys Schools
17 BURGAMPAHAD For Vacancies Khammam District Girls Schools
18 THUNGATHURTHY For Vacancies Nalgonda District Boys Schools
19 RAMANNAPETA For Vacancies Nalgonda District Girls Schools
Counselling Date: mentioned in SMS by 10 am
List of documents for TGCET Certificates verification:
1) Record Sheet/ Transfer Certificate
2) Study Certificates for the last two years
3) Community Certificate issued by the Tahasildar
4) Income Certificate issued by the Tahasildar
5) Local Candidate Certificate issued by the Tahasildar
6) Physical Fitness Certificate issued by a Medical Officer/ Civil Asst Surgeon
7) Blood Group Certificate
8) Copy of Aadhaar Card
9) Passport size photographs 4 nos.
10)Special Category Certificate, if selected under CAP/ PHC/ Orphan categories
TGCET 3rd phase Admissions counselling Provisional list: