TS Gurukul CET 2021 is a Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test for admission into 5th Class in all TS Gurukulams i.e., TS Residential Schools under TREIS, TS Social Welfare Residential Schools under TSWREIS, TS Tribal Welfare Residential Schools under TTWREIS. and TS BC Welfare Residential Schools
This TGCET would be released every for conducting 5th Class Entrance Test in all District Head Quarters across Telangana State by the TSWREIS. TGCET Notification, Information Bulletin, Exam Date, Hall tickets, Results and Admissions counselling details would be available on its TGCET 2021 Web Portal. Telangana Gurukulams Common Entrance Test is a 5th class common entrance test for TS Gurukulam Admissions under “KG to PG” Mission.
The prestigious programme which is announced by our honorable CM of Telangana. TGCET Result would be released after conduct of examination on its official website of TG GURUKUL CET For Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2021-22 in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS 21st Century Schools. Students who have appeared the Telangana Gurukul CET they can your result from the below official link by login your details.
As a part of the mission, Applications are invited for admissions in 5th class English medium in Telangana Gurukul schools which are accredited to TREIS, Social welfare, BC welfare, Tribal welfare to give qualitative education to rural children to identify various hidden skills and to encourage motivate in those skills.
The test is common for admissions in any of the above mentioned TREIS, SC, ST, BC Gurukuls. The Date of exam is 30-05-2021 by 11.00 AM- 1.00 pm. Candidates Should submit an application through online mode at http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in. The State government has strengthened the foundations of the education system in the State, with international standards being provided free of cost to poor and backward class students.
Such has been the transformation in government educational institutions that parents are now eager to send their children to study in residential schools which are as competitive as corporate schools in terms of providing quality education. While the number of students in private schools is decreasing, the number of students in Government Residential Schools is increasing.
Students from our State are securing better ranks nationally in CAT, Medicine and Engineering admissions. Students educated in Residential Schools are excelling not only academically but also in sports and culture. While the total number of Residential Schools in 2014 was 298, the number had risen to 970 now which is an indication of the progress made in the field of education and the government was spending Rs.1 lakh a year on each student.
Eligibility Criteria for TG Gurukul CET 2021 :
- Education Qualification: Candidates who are studying 4th class in 2019-2021 in schools recognised by govt are eligible.
- Age Limit: Age between 9-11 years are eligible For OC and BCs and 2 years exemption for SC, ST candidates. i.e Age between 9-13 years as on are eligible.
- Annual Income: Annual income should not exceed Rs 1,50,000/- (Rural Area), RS 2,00,000 (Urban)
- Reservation method in various Gurukuls is given in the prospectus.
Exam Centers: Exam will be conducted in all District Head Quarters /Centres.
Apply Online through “tgcet.cgg.gov.in” website
- Application fee: Rs.100/- for TG Gurukul CET
- How to apply: Candidates Should submit an application through online mode a http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Important points to candidates. Eligible candidates should apply through online by pay fee Rs.100/-
- Date of exam: 30-05-2021 by 11.00 AM to 1.00 pm.
- For a prospectus, more details visit https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/TGCETWEB20/
Note: Candidates are prosecuted under sec 416 R.I.P.C 1860 those who apply with other’s photo.
Helpline No: For more information contact helpline no. 1800425 45678
or Dist Convener mentioned in the prospectus of TS Gurukul CET 2021 / TGCET / Telangana Gurukulams Common Entrance Test 2021
Key dates of TG Gurukul CET 2021:
- TG Gurukul CET 2021 notification released: 08-03-2021
- Payment Start and End Date: 10-03-2021 to 10-05-2021.
- Application Start and End Date: 10-03-2021 to 10-05-2021.
- TGCET 5th Class Entrance Exam Date: 30-05-2021