TS Gurukul CET 2020 is a Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test for admission into 5th Class in all TS Gurukulams i.e., TS Residential Schools under TREIS, TS Social Welfare Residential Schools under TSWREIS, TS Tribal Welfare Residential Schools under TTWREIS. and TS BC Welfare Residential Schools
This TGCET would be released every for conducting 5th Class Entrance Test in all District Head Quarters across Telangana State by the TSWREIS. TGCET Notification, Information Bulletin, Exam Date, Hall tickets, Results and Admissions counselling details would be available on its TGCET 2020 Web Portal.
Telangana Gurukulams Common Entrance Test is a 5th class common entrance test for TS Gurukulam Admissions under “KG to PG” Mission. The prestigious programme which is announced by our honourable CM.
As a part of the mission, Applications are invited for admissions in 5th class English medium in Telangana Gurukul schools which are accredited to TREIS, Social welfare, BC welfare, Tribal welfare to give qualitative education to rural children to identify various hidden skills and to encourage motivate in those skills.
The test is common for admissions in any of the above mentioned TREIS, SC, ST, BC Gurukuls. The Date of exam is 01-11-2020 by 11.00 AM- 1.00 pm. Candidates Should submit an application through online mode at http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in
Key dates of TG Gurukul CET 2020:
- TG Gurukul CET 2020 notification would be released: 10-02-2020
- Payment Start and End Date: 18-02-2020 to 07-03-2020
- Application Start and End Date: 10-02-2020 to 07-03-2020
- TGCET 5th Class Entrance Exam Date: 01-11-2020
Eligibility Criteria for TG Gurukul CET 2020 :
- Education Qualification: Candidates who are studying 4th class in 2019-2020 in schools recognised by govt are eligible.
- Age Limit: Age between 9-11 years are eligible For OC and BCs and 2 years exemption for SC, ST candidates. i.e Age between 9-13 years as on are eligible.
- Annual Income: Annual income should not exceed Rs 1,50,000/- (Rural Area), RS 2,00,000 (Urban)
- Reservation method in various Gurukuls is given in the prospectus.
Exam Centers: Exam will be conducted in all District Head Quarters /Centres.
Apply Online through “tgcet.cgg.gov.in” website
- Application fee: Rs. 100/- for TG Gurukul CET
- How to apply: Candidates Should submit an application through online mode a http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Important points to candidates. Eligible candidates should apply through online by pay fee Rs. 100/-
- Date of exam: 12-04.2020 by 11.00 AM to 1.00 pm.
- For a prospectus, more details visit https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/TGCETWEB20/
Note: Candidates are prosecuted under sec 416 R.I.P.C 1860 those who apply with other’s photo.
Helpline No: For more information contact helpline no. 1800425 45678
or Dist Convener mentioned in the prospectus of TS Gurukul CET 2020 / TGCET / Telangana Gurukulams Common Entrance Test 2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details