Traffic Challan Payment 2022, How to pay at echallan.tspolice.gov.in. Traffic challans payment online now enabled by the Telangana Home Department. Home Minister announced extension of date for clearing pending traffic challans at discount for 15 more days, bringing major relief for motorists to clear their pending challans.
The motorists can pay the challan till April 14 as against earlier date of March 31. The decision to extend the date was taken keeping in view the financial problems being faced by people especially middle classes for the last two years due to Covid-19. At the same time, the department received several requests from the people to extend the date. The response from the motorists in paying the fine amount was also tremendous.
The Minister said there were 2.4 crore challans worth Rs.840 crore. Of them, payments of Rs.250 crore were made till now. In all, 52 per cent of motorists, who got challans, utilised the facility so far. The Minister said that those, who failed to clear the challans, can avail the facility and added that the challans could be paid either through echallan.tspolice.gov.in apart from Mee Seva counters. For the first time, the police introduced the discount facility to enable motorists to clear their pending challans from March 1.
|Name of the payment||Traffic Challan Payment|
|Title||Pay the Traffic Challans|
|Subject||Telangana State Police has enabled the Traffic Challan Payment link|
|Discount facility||01-03-2022 to 15-04-2022|
|e challan payment link||https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/|
|TS Police website||https://tspolice.gov.in|
The ‘mega discount offer’ from the police in the capital region has met with a mega response, with people clearing pending traffic challans. The discount is receiving good response. It has definitely come as a boon to motorists who had traffic challans piled up and could not pay owing to the pandemic and other personal reasons.
As per the Motor Vehicle Act, vehicles against which there are pending challans can be detained and booked for traffic rule violations. If the pending challans were not cleared by the vehicle owner, a charge sheet may also be submitted in the court and the court may imprison the person, officials said.
“Our aim is to educate, not impose fines. There is a need to have self-discipline. We want motorists to be self-disciplined and responsible while driving on public roads,” a Cyberabad Traffic official said. If there were any doubts or questions regarding traffic challans, an appeal could be submitted online or offline. The technical team would verify such appeals and if the case was incorrect or wrong, action would be taken to remove such cases. Any vehicle found with 10 or more challans pending against would be detained and further legal action would be initiated, they said.
How to pay Traffic Challan?
Citizens are requested to please avail online concession facility to clear your pending traffic challans with discounted fine amount. this facility will be available up to 15th April 2022. Citizens could check for any pending e-challans regularly or daily on the website https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/
- Visit the https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in Website
Citizens need to visit the official website of Telangana State Police Integrated e-Challan System https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/ in your device browser.
- Enter you details
Once you reach the official website, enter your details in the required fields and click on the go button.
- Select the payment option
After clicking on that link, a new web page will be opened.
- Pay the Challan payment
After selecting the payment, pay the challan payment.
- Print the payment receipt
After successful challan payment, print the payment receipt
- Net Banking
- Select any challan you wish to pay & click on Net banking option
- You will be redirected to Net banking page
- Please look for your bank in the list of banks ( Click “List of Banks” link under each Gateway ) & Select the Gateway which has your bank before proceeding to payment
- You can pay using Internet Banking or Credit/ Debit Cards, in all the gateways
- Please do not forget to note the Reference no generated before Proceeding to Payment
- You can check the status by clicking Transaction status button.
- If the money is debited from your account & the same is not reflected in our site,
- you can check the status by clicking Transaction status button beside Make Payment button.
- And If the transaction was successful at the bank, it gets reflected in our site immediately & you will get the receipt for the same
- If your payment is success but not reflected then kindly give us 2 to 3 working days to update at eChallan.
- If your payment is failed but amount is debited then wait for 7 working days and check your bank statement.
Hyderabad Traffic Police was taken decision to provide a discount on pending challans to citizens in view of the prevailing economic conditions due to Covid-triggered lockdowns in the last couple of years. A link will be provided on the Telangana e-challan website through which citizens can pay up challans through online modes, Mee Seva centers, banks and traffic compounding booths. After the challans are paid, an SMS will be sent to the payer. The cases were booked for various violations under the MV Act and other laws.
As Hyderabad City Traffic Police have announced major discounts on pending challans to be paid. Home Minister advised people to avail the discount offered on pending challans and clear them before month-end. Instructions have already been issued to the police officials to sensitise the vehicle owners to clear the pending challans by intensifying checking at the main routes.
- The Traffic Police will be offering a discount on traffic challans pending against motorists from March 1, 2022.
- The offer which will be valid from March 1 to April 14,
- The Traffic Police will be extending the benefit with a waiver of 75 per cent for two wheelers,
- 50 per cent for four-wheelers including cars and other heavy vehicles,
- 70 per cent for RTC buses and 80 per cent for push carts.
- As for the penalty imposed for not wearing a mask, there is a waiver of 90 per cent of the amount.
|Two wheeler||25 per cent||75 per cent|
|Four wheeler (Car and Heavy vehicle)||50 per cent||50 per cent|
|RTC driver||30 per cent||70 per cent|
|Push cart\||20 per cent||80 per cent|
|No mask challan||10 per cent||90 per cent|
Officials were also instructed on enforcement on removal of stickers on vehicles, clearing abandoned vehicles on roads, irregular number plates and silencers.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |