Swachh patashala- wash in schools programme implementation in TSs schools under Swachh vidyalaya- Telangana swachh patashala programme. Guidelines for implementation of Swachh Patashala- WASH in Schools Programme in all schools. SSA Telangana, Rc.No.2315,Dated: 26.07.2016. TSSA Implementation of child cabinets in all Government Schools of Telangana State – Communication of guidelines in Telugu. Ref: This office Proc. Rc. No. even, dated: 13.07.2016.
All the Project Officers of SSA and District Educational Officers in State are informed that vide reference read above instructions have been issued to revamp the children’s cabinets formed during 2015-16. However, to give more clarity for successful implementation of children’s cabinets following guidelines are issued along with Telugu version of suggestive guidelines in (copy enclosed).
Child Cabinet:Every school must encourage constitution of a Child Cabinet (Student Committee) with the objective of creating a platform for students to discuss and address issues related to education, sanitation and other activities. Child cabinets will play a major role in involving the students in day to day school activities and create a sense of responsibility and leadership among them.
1. The composition and number of members can be changed according to the strength and need§of the school.
2. The names of the school cabinet members should be displayed in the school.
3. The Headmaster may nominate a teacher, preferably social studies teachers as the guide teacher for school cabinets.
4. To conduct the oath taking ceremony of children’s cabinets on 15th August, 2016 if that has not been done in July, 2016.
5. The non-negotiables with reference to Water Sanitation and Hygiene communicated during 2015-16 need to be followed.
7. The jingles developed for radio lessons and have been played in vindam- telusukundam may be used in children’s cabinets.
A. Guidelines for implementation of Swachh Patashala- WASH in Schools Programme in all schools
B. Implementation of child cabinets in all Government Schools of Telangana State
C. Vindam- Telusukundam Radio Programme Schedule 2016