TS Minority DEECET 1st & 2nd Phase Web counseling dates, Telangana State has issued DEECET AC SW II 2017 Admission Notification for Web counseling for Admission into Two years D.Ed Course for 2017 Batch. So, TS DEECET-2017 qualified Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising the web option for admission into the Two-Year D.Ed. course for the academic year 2017 as detailed below.
2nd Phase Admission Notification for web-based counseling: The qualified Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates of TS DEECET 2017 (Telugu/English Medium) are informed to attend the Certificates Verification for web counseling from 14-09-2017 to 15-09-2017for admission into twp year D.El.Ed program for the academic year 2017-2018. For all other details refer to our detailed notification available on our website:www.ftapmei.in.
All the Principals of the Private D.E1.Ed. Colleges (Minority and Non-Minority) which are included in the TSDEECET-2017 admission counseling in the State are hereby informed the admission process of B-Category (Management Quota) shall be completed as per the schedule is given below.
|Activity for filling up B-category seats||Date|
|1||Notifying of the details of the seats by the |
managements on their respective websites
|2||Receiving of applications at the institution |
of the management
|11-09-2017 to 12-09-2017|
|3||Verification of the certificates of the Category-B|
candidates by Principals of DIETs.
The management shall communicate to
the candidates to attend along with original certificates as per schedule communicated by
the concerned DIET Principal.
|13-09-2017 to 16-09-2017|
|4||Allotment of seats by the managements |
|5||Reporting of candidates||18-09-2017 and |
|6||Upload of the final list of candidates |
who are allotted by the management
to place on the TSDEECET website.
|19-9-2017 and 20-09-2017|
|7||Submission of hard copy of allotted candidates|
(final list) made by managements toCo-Convener, TSDEECET-2017 at SCERT
Hyderabad for verification and approval.
Candidate should produce all certificates in Original viz.
1) DEECET-2017 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
2) Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate or its equivalent.
3) Memorandum of Marks of SSC or its equivalent.
4) Study Certificates from 7th class to Intermediate.
5) Residence Certificate for the preceding seven years of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate in respect of candidates who had studied privately without any institutionalized education.
6) Residence certificate of Father or Mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana from the MRO concerned incase of Non- Local Candidates.
7) Minority candidates whose parental income is less than Rs.1 Lakh are exempted from the payment of Tuition Fee, provided they furnish the Income certificate issued by MRO concerned on or after 01.01.2016 to an extent as prescribed by the Govt.
8) Copy of Aadhar card to avail the reimbursement of Tuition Fee from the Government.
Fee Particulars: Candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs.1,000/- towards Registration and counseling fee. The tuition fee of Rs. 11,000/- and a special fee of Rs.1500/- shall be remitted as Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Convener, DEECET-AC-SW-II-2017 Admissions” payable at Hyderabad after the allotment of a seat at the respective Help-Line center. The fee shall be paid in full at the time of receipt of Provisional Allotment order and no part payment shall be accepted.
Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed by the respective competent authority and should be prepared to pay the Tuition Fee as applicable (Fee Structure is subjected to any enhancement by the Govt.). Mere attending the counseling does not guarantee a seat to the student.
Note (1st 2nd Phase Web counseling dates for TS Minority D.Ed Colleges admissions through TS DEECET-AC-SW-II 2017-2018):
1. This Notification is itself a call for counseling. No separate call letters shall be sent to individual candidates.
2. The list of Colleges & seats in various colleges and also the detailed procedure for admissions will be placed on the website: www.tsminoritycounseling.in
3. The last date for cancellation of admission taken through SW-II is .19-09-2017
4. The last date for the allotted candidates of convener, DEECET-AC-SW-II to report to the respective colleges is .20-09-2017
For any further information regarding the admissions, students may send their queries to E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|HYDERABAD||FEDERATION OF TELANGANA & AP MINORITY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS H.No. 5-9-24/79, Aligarh Building, Hill Fort Road, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad 500 063.|
|SIDDIPET||ISLAMIA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION Musthabad Road, Prashanth Nagar, Siddipet, Medak Dist. 502103.|
|NALGONDA||Idare-Iqhamath Khana Bahadur Khan Community Hall, Near Dist. Jail, Manyam Chalka, Nalgonda.|
Web Counselling and Admission Schedule of 1st Phase
|S.NO||ITEM OF WORK||DATES|
|1||A. Registration at the Help Line Center (HLC) |
(Those who have not registered themselves in the 1st Phase)
B. Exercising of Web Options at Help Line Centers H.L.Cs.(Hyderabad, Siddipet and Nalgonda)
|A. 14-09-2017 -1st to the Last Rank |
B. 15-09-2017 –
1st to Last Rank
|2||Provisional Allotment Orders||16-09-2017|
|3||Verification of certificates by the concerned Principals of Govt. DIETs.||……..|
|4||Final Allotment Orders||………|
|5||Joining Date at Respective Colleges||……….|