TS DEECET Admission Rules for Minority, Non-minority D.Ed Seats 2021

TS DEECET Admission Rules, GO.MS.No.2,Dated: 03/02/2016-Govt of Telangana, School Education Department – Rules – Elementary Teacher Training Institutions/ District Institutes of Education and Training (Regulation of Admissions into Diploma in Elementary Education Course thorough Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2013 – Amendment – Notification – Orders – Issued.

In TS Minority D.Ed Colleges, 70% of minority candidates are admitted, the remaining 30% seats shall be filled with Non-minority candidates who qualified in DEECET. in two phases of minority counseling, if any college does not fill up the seats with 70% of minority candidates, the leftover seats out of this 70% shall be kept vacant for that year and the remaining 30% shall be filled with Non-minority qualified candidates in DEECET.

Reference:
1. G.O.Ms.No.63, Education (PE.Progs.II) Dept., dated 28.10.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.22, School Education (PE-PROG.II) Department, dated 29.05.2014.
3. G.O.Ms. No. 26, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dated 14.09.2015.
4. From the Director, SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr.No.Spl./145/A/C&T/ TSCERT/2014, dated 07.12.2015

ORDER:
In G.O. 1st read above, the Andhra Pradesh Elementary Teacher Training Institutions/ District Institutes of Education and Training (Regulation of Admissions into Diploma in Elementary Education Course thorough Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2013 were issued. In the G.O. 2nd read above, certain amendments were issued to the said Rules.

2. In the G.O. 3rd read above, the above said Rules have been adapted to the State of Telangana with certain modifications.
3. In the letter 4th read above, the Director, SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad has submitted proposals for amending the said Rules.

4. The Government after careful examination of the said proposals of the Director, SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad, has decided to issue the following amendments to the said Rules.

5. Accordingly, the following notification will be published in an Extraordinary issue of the Telangana Gazette, dated 03.02.2016.
6. The above orders shall come into force with immediate effect.
7. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad/the Director, SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad is requested to take appropriate action in the matter immediately

NOTIFICATION
In exercise of the powers conferred by sections 3 and 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Prohibition of Capitation Fee) Act, 1983 (Act 5 of 1983) as adapted to the State of Telangana vide G.O.Ms. No.25, Higher Education (TE/A2) Department, dated 22.07.2015,

the Government of Telangana hereby makes the following amendments to the Elementary Teacher Training Institutions/ District Institutes of Education and Training ( Regulation of Admissions into Diploma in Elementary Education Course thorough Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2013.

AMENDMENTS In the said Rules, in rule 6, in sub-rule (B),
(i) for item (x), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“The Convener, DEECET-AC shall conduct counseling in two phases for filling up [ Category-A seats (80% of the sanctioned intake)] with Minority qualified candidates”.

(ii) for item (xi), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“ In two phases of admissions for item (x) rule 6, sub-rule (B), if
70% of minority candidates are admitted, the remaining 30% seats shall be filled with Non-minority candidates who qualified in DEECET.

In case, in two phases of minority counseling, if any college does not fill up the seats with 70% of minority candidates, the leftover seats out of this 70% shall be kept vacant for that year and the remaining 30% shall be filled with Non-minority qualified candidates in DEECET”.

GO.2 TS DEECET Admission Rules for Minority, Non-minority D.Ed Seats

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything

12th Model Paper 2022 | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2021 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | BSNL TeleServices | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|

1 thought on “TS DEECET Admission Rules for Minority, Non-minority D.Ed Seats 2021”

Leave a Comment