Instructions for Giving TS DEECET Web Options: The DEECET officials have issued Web Based Counselling Schedule-Web Options Dates and these admissions will be taken up through web-based counseling. Now, Online admissions process will be started as per the schedule.
Instructions to the candidates for submission of web-based counseling/Web-Based Selection Process Guidelines: Instructions for Giving TS DEECET Web Options. Candidates seeking into Admissions into Two Year D.El.Ed Course in the State for 2023 batch will be made as per the rank obtained in DEECET through Web Based Counseling.
The process of TS DEECET admission involves three stages:
- Stage I: Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based counseling.
- Stage II: Allotment of seats and download of Provisional Admission Letter.
- Stage III: Issue of Final Admission Letter after verification of certificates and payment of course fee at the district level venue identified by the Chairman DEECET 2015 and on the dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
TS DEECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates
- Certificate Verification will be available at Government DIETS on 25.11.2021 from 10:00 AM onwards.
- Web Option Fee Payment and Web Option Preferences Submission will be available from 27.11.2021 to 29.11.2021.
- Allotment of seats to the candidates based on the merit order on 03.12.2021.
- Allotment Fee Payment and Download Allotment letter will be available from 06.12.2021 to 07.12.2021.
- Reporting To College by the students will be available from 06.12.2021 to 07.12.2021.
1st Phase TS DEECET Web Counselling Schedule
|TS DEECET Counselling for Certificate verification||30-10-2021|
|TS DEECET Web Options Entry for D.EI.Ed and DPSE||01-11-2021 to 05-11-2021|
|TS DEECET Seat allotments||09-11-2021|
|Payment of Fee||11-11-2021 to 15-11-2021|
|Download Final Admission Letter||11-11-2021|
|Reporting to the College||16-11-2021|
|First Instructional Day||16-11-2021|
Stage I: Giving Web options
- The Web Based Counseling in First Phase will be conducted as per the schedule.
- To begin with, download the list of kept on the website: http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in/
- Fee Payment: For submission of preferences (options) pay a fee of Rs.60/- at any of the APONLINE centers giving your minimum details and obtain Transaction ID / Journal Number.
- After obtaining the Transaction ID / Journal Number login to the website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and Click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Admission’.
- The list of districts will be displayed on the screen. Select the districts into which you wish to seek admission. The list of D.Ed colleges in those districts will be displayed.
- Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences (Colleges).
- Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted by you (by the candidates).
- After submission of preferences download the PDF of submitted preferences list and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
- Each candidate will be allowed to change their preferences (options) submitted by them for two times between 18-02-2016 to 22-02-2016.
- Submission of preferences through Web Based Counseling is not the end of admission procedure. It is only registration for admission. Admissions will be made exclusively in the order of merit.
- There is no limit to the number of preferences (options) of colleges to be given. The chances of allotment of seat will be more if the number of preferences of colleges submitted is more.
Stage II: Provisional Admission Letter (Seat Allotment):
If you are provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges opted by you will be sent through SMS on your mobile. Download the Provisional Admission Letter from 26-02-2016 onwards from http://deecet.cgg.gov.in and follow guidelines given on it with regard to certificate verification and fee payment.
Stage III – Final Admission Letter: Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the district level venue (at Government DIET Colleges of the Concerned District) on the dates given in the Provisional Admission Letter. more details @ http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/
Candidates should remember following ts deecet admission process
- Fee Payment and giving Web Options
- Download Seat Allotment/Provisional Admission Letter
- Attend Certificate Verification @ TS DIETs(Fee Payment)
- Download Final Admission Letter
- College Reporting and Submit Acknowledgement to DIETs