TS DSC 2017 Teachers Posts Direct Recruitment Rules, TS Govt has decided to recruit the teacher’s posts through DSC in TS Schools. First, T Govt will issue Teachers Posts Direct Recruitment(Scheme of Selection) Rules, 20126 for the selection of teachers.
This Rules details provided for information purpose only.GO.Ms.No.4, Dated: 09.01.2012, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Education Department, The Andhra Pradesh Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules, 2012 – Orders – Issued.
1) G.O.Ms.No.159 Education (PE-Ser.II) Department, Dt: 16.11.2011.
2) From the Commissioner and Director of School Education, AP, Hyderabad Lr.Rc.No.1863/RC-3/2011, Dt: 22.12.2011.
ORDER: The following notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
NOTIFICATION: In exercise of the powers conferred by Article 309 of the Constitution of India read with subsection (3) and (4) of Section 169, Sub-sections (3) and (4) of section 195 and Section 243 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, (Andhra Pradesh Act 13 of 1994) and amendments thereon and third proviso to Section 74 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Act, 1965 (Andhra Pradesh Act 6/1965) and Section 78 and Section 99 of the Andhra Pradesh Education Act, 1982 (Act 1 of 1982),
read with sub-section (1) of section 23 of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 (Central Act No. 35 of 2009), the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following rules for Direct Recruitment to the posts of Teachers in the schools of Andhra Pradesh.
1. SHORT TITLE AND APPLICATION:
(1) These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules, 2012.
(2) These rules shall apply to all categories of teacher posts in Government, Zilla Praja Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad, Integrated Tribal Development Agency, Municipalities, Municipal Corporation Schools and to such other categories of teacher posts in such other schools as may be notified by the Government from time to time.
In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires: (1) “Appointing Authority” means.
(i) The District Educational Officer of the district concerned in respect of posts of teachers in Government Schools, Mandal Praja Parishads Schools, and Zilla Praja Parishad Schools.
(ii) The Commissioner concerned Municipality/ Municipal Corporation in respect of posts of teachers in Municipality or Municipal Corporation Schools.
(iii) The Project Officer of the Integrated Tribal Development Agency concerned in respect of posts of teachers in ITDA Schools.
(2) “Chief Executive Officer” means the Chief Executive Officer of Zilla Praja Parishad appointed under section 186 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994.
(3) “Collector” means any officer-in-charge of a Revenue District;
(4) “Director of School Education” means the Officer-in-charge of General Education which includes Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary, Non-formal and Teacher Education in the State;
(5) “District” means Revenue District;
(6) “District Educational officer” means the Officer-in-charge of General Education which includes Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary, Non-formal and Teacher Education in the District;
(7) “Government” means the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
(8) “Malpractice” means in relation to an examinee appearing for the written test, the unauthorized help from any person in any manner or from any material or from any source whatsoever or the unauthorized use of any telephonic, wireless or electronic or other instrument of gadget in any manner, as described in the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 (Act 25 of 1997).
(9) “Mandal Praja Parishad” means a Mandal Praja Parishad constituted under section 148 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994.
(10) “Mandal Praja Parishad Development Officer” means the officer appointed by that designation under section 168 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994.
(11) “Medium of Instruction” means the language through which subjects other than languages are taught.
(12) “Municipality” means a municipality constituted under the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Act, 1965;
(13) “Municipal Corporation” means a municipal corporation constituted or deemed to have been constituted under any law relating to Municipal Corporation for the time being in force;
(14) “NCTE” means National Council for Teacher Education constituted under the National Council for Teacher Education.
(15) “School” means a Primary School or Upper Primary School or a High School or a Special School for disabled; and
(16) “Zilla Praja Parishad” means a Zilla Praja Parishad constituted under the provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994.
TS DSC 2017 Teachers Posts Direct Recruitment Rules: TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test Rules 2017, TSPSC TRT Rules, TS TRT Rules, TS DSC Guidelines, TS Teachers Recruitment Guidelines, TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test Guidelines, Telangana Teacher Posts Direct Recruitment Rules 2017, Telangana Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers Rules 2017. Rules for direct recruitment to the posts of Teachers in the Government and Local Body Schools of Telangana.
3. METHOD OF RECRUITMENT:
The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test, and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time. The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 80% shall be for the Written Test (Teachers Recruitment Test) and remaining 20% for APTET score for all the posts, except for School Assistant (Physical Education) and Physical Education Teacher for which the total 100 marks shall be for the written test only.
5. SELECTION COMMITTEE:
There shall be a District Selection Committee for each district, consisting of the following:
(1) District Collector Chairman
(2) Joint Collector Vice Chairman
(3) District Educational Officer Secretary
(4) Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad
One of the Commissioners of
Municipalities / Municipal Corporation
In the District nominated by the
District Collector, Member
Project Officer, Integrated Tribal
Development Agency (ITDA)
(in the District having Scheduled areas) as the case may be
6. TIME SCHEDULE FOR RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS:
The Commissioner and Director of School Education shall issue the time schedule and notification and publish the results of the written test of recruitment of teachers under these rules.
7. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES:
The Commissioner & Director of School Education shall issue a notification in the leading News Papers in the State inviting applications for direct recruitment for the posts of Teachers in accordance with the orders issued by the Government.
8. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
(1) Candidates intending to apply for posts notified in respect of any district shall submit an application in the manner prescribed by the Commissioner and Director of School Education in the notification.
(2) The candidate shall submit the application along with all attested copies of relevant certificates in such manner as may be prescribed in the notification.
(3) Non-submission of attested copies of certificates and memos of marks pertaining to minimum qualifications, community certificate, Local / Non Local status certificate, Disability Certificate (PHC), etc in the manner prescribed in the notification, will render the application invalid and liable for rejection.
(4) Candidates who submit false/fake/unauthorized/unrecognized certificates along with the application shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
9. AGE LIMIT: No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the post of Teacher if he is less than 18 years of age and more than 39 years of age as on 1st of July, 2012. However, in the case of SC / ST / BC candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 49 years.
Upper age limit for Ex-service Men: A person, who worked in the Armed Forces of the Indian Union, shall be allowed to deduct the length of the service rendered by him in the Armed Forces and also three years from his age for the purpose of the maximum age limit.
10. CONSTITUTION OF CENTERS:
Institutions having a spacious and sufficient number of rooms are to be constituted as Examination centers. Institutions proposed to be constituted as Examination centers shall be inspected by District Educational Officer of the concerned District personally.
The number of rooms available in each center and the number of candidates to be accommodated in each room shall be ascertained before allotting the candidates to any of the Examination Centers.
11. ISSUE OF HALL TICKETS: Hall Tickets shall be issued to the candidates in the manner prescribed by the Commissioner & Director of School Education.
12. SYLLABUS: The details of the syllabus, allocation of marks to different subjects, content, and structure of the Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) shall be notified in the Information Bulletin to be issued by the Commissioner and Director of School Education through the official web site designated for this purpose.
13. TEACHER RECRUITMENT TEST (Written Test):
(1) The written test shall be conducted in all the districts. A candidate shall appear for the written test in the district in which he seeks recruitment.
(2) The Commissioner and Director of School Education shall issue detailed instructions to ensure proper conduct of the Teacher Recruitment Test.
(3) The candidates who are found copying or resorting to other means of malpractice shall be expelled from the examination hall apart from being debarred from appearing for the examinations conducted by the District Selection Committee for three consecutive examinations besides taking action as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination ( Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 (No. 25 of 1997).
(4) Disciplinary action shall be initiated against such staff who are found negligent in the discharge of their duties and an entry shall be made accordingly in the Service Register of the concerned staff besides taking action as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 (No. 25 of 1997).
(5) The written test will be in the medium concerned.
(6) No teacher shall be drafted for invigilation or other examination work at any center.
Only Non-Teaching Staff drawn from other departments shall be drafted for invigilation work. However, not more than one Gazetted Officer of School Education Department, including Gazetted Headmaster, may be drafted as Departmental Officer for the center to assist the Chief Superintendent.
14. PUBLISHING OF THE INITIAL KEY AND FILING OF OBJECTIONS:
(1) The Commissioner and Director of School Education shall be the competent authority to publish the initial key of the question paper within ten days from the date of conduct of written test inviting objections, if any, from the candidates who appeared for the test.
A minimum period of seven days shall be given to the candidates for filing objections on the initial key and the same shall be disposed of by the expert committee constituted by the Commissioner and Director of School Education within seven days from the date of receipt of objections.
The final key shall be published for the information of candidates. Any representation/petition/objection on the initial key after the above stipulated period shall not be entertained.
(2) The Commissioner and Director of School Education are authorized to dispose of the material relating to the Teachers Recruitment Test such as OMRs and other examination material after one year from the date of declaration of results /display of selection lists, whichever is later.
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of combined marks secured in the Written Test (80%) and TET (20%) in all categories of posts except SA (Physical Education) and PET for which selection shall be on the basis of written test (100%) only, duly following the provisions of Rule 16.
16. PREPARATION OF SELECTION LISTS:
(1) The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments thereto shall be followed strictly.
(2) The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
(3) The rules issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently-abled (physically challenged) persons.
(4) Local Scheduled Tribe candidates shall only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas. They shall also be considered for selection to the posts notified in the Plain area if they come up for selection.
(5) The number of candidates selected shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified. There shall be no waiting list and posts if any unfilled for any reason whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment.
(6) After due verification of the originals of all relevant certificates, selection of the candidates for the posts of Government/Local Bodies/Tribal Welfare Department shall be made together as per the roster of each unit of appointment and selected candidates shall exercise their option as per roster cum merit and the District Educational Officer shall allot the candidates to the respective unit accordingly.
(7) The District selection Committee concerned shall approve the selection lists prepared as per Rules. The same list shall be displayed on the Notice boards at O/o District Collector, O/o District Educational Officer and on the internet for the information of candidates.
17. COMMUNICATION OF SELECTION LISTS TO THE APPOINTING AUTHORITIES:
The allotment list of selected candidates prepared separately for the different units of appointment shall be communicated promptly to the respective appointing authorities along with the applications of the candidates by the Secretary, District Selection Committee, who in turn will take prompt action for conducting counseling for postings of candidates to schools concerned
18. The appointment orders for selected candidates shall be issued subject to the outcome of C.A.No.4878-4991/2009 filed in the Hon’ble Supreme Court and any other court cases. Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary contained in any other rules relating to the recruitment of Teachers, the provisions of these rules shall prevail and be applicable for the purpose of recruitment of Teachers, 2012.
GO.Ms.No. 12 Dated: 30.01.2012; Government of Andhra Pradesh, Education Department: The Andhra Pradesh Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules, 2012 – Amendments – Issued.
1) G.O.Ms.No.4, Education (PE-Ser.II) Department, Dt: 09.01.2012.
2) From the Commissioner and Director of School Education, AP, Hyderabad Lr.Rc.No.1863/RC-3/2011, Dt: 28.01.2012.
ORDER: In the G.O. first read above A.P. Direct Recruitment rules, 2012 for the posts of Teachers were issued.
2. In reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad has suggested certain amendments to the said Andhra Pradesh Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers, (Scheme of Selection) Rules, 2012.
3. After careful examination of the proposal of the Commissioner and Director of School Education in the reference 2nd read above, Government decided to amend the rules issued in G.O.Ms.No.4, Education (PE-Ser.II) Department, Dt: 09.01.2012.
4. Accordingly, the following amendments to the said rules are hereby issued:-
In exercise of the powers conferred by Article 309 of the Constitution of India read with subsection (3) and (4) of Section 169, Sub-sections (3) and (4) of section 195 and Section 243 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, (Andhra Pradesh Act 13 of 1994) and amendments thereon and third proviso to Section 74 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Act, 1965 (Andhra Pradesh Act 6/1965) and Section 78 and Section 99 of the Andhra Pradesh Education Act, 1982 (Act 1 of 1982),
read with sub-section (1) of section 23 of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 (Central Act No. 35 of 2009), the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendments to the rules for Direct Recruitment to the posts of Teachers in the schools of Andhra Pradesh.
(1) The following subjects shall be added as allied subjects in the qualifications prescribed for the post of School Assistant (Bio. Science) at Rule 4 (2) (i) (c) of the Andhra Pradesh Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules, 2012.
(i) Sericulture, (ii) Horticulture, (iii) Forestry and (iv) Poultry.
(2) The following words in Rule 4 (2) (i) (a) School Assistant (Mathematics), (b) School Assistant (Physical Sciences), (c) School Assistant (Biological Science) and (d) School Assistant (Social Studies) shall be deleted:-
4 (2)(i)(a): “provided that he has studied Mathematics at Intermediate level”
4 (2)(i)(b): “provided that he has studied Physics and Chemistry at Intermediate level”
4 (2)(i)(c): “provided that he has studied Botany and Zoology at Intermediate level”
4 (2)(i)(d): “provided that he has studied at least two of the subjects i.e. Civics, Economics, Commerce, History, and Geography at Intermediate level”
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details