The candidates are hereby informed that the leftover vacancies in Private unaided Engineering colleges will be filled by the Institutional spot admissions held at the respective colleges. The candidates desirous to seek admission are informed to contact the Principal of the respective institutions.
TSEAMCET INTERNAL SLIDING / SPOT ADMISSIONS GUIDELINES TO CANDIDATES: The candidates are hereby informed that the left over vacancies in Private unaided Engineering colleges will be filled by the Institutional spot admissions held at the respective colleges.
The candidates desirous to seek admission are informed to contact the Principal of the respective institutions. The details of college wise/branch wise allotments and available vacancies are placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in. Candidates without original certificates are not permitted for spot admissions. Fee reimbursement is not applicable to the candidates admitted Under Internal sliding/Institutional Spot Admissions.
First Phase TS EAMCET Counselling
|TS EAMCET MPC Activity||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||21-08-2022 to 01-09-2022|
|Certificate Verification||23-08-2022 to 02-08-2022|
|Web Options Entry||23-08-2022 to 03-09-2022|
|Web Options Freezing||03-09-2022|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||06-09-2022 to 13-09-2022|
2nd Phase TS EAMCET Counselling (Revised)
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase 11-10-2022 to 12-10-2022.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 12-10-2022.
- Exercising Options 12-10-2022 to 13-10-2022.
- Freezing of options 13-10-2022.
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 16-10-2022.
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through website 16-10-2022 to 18-10-2022.
Final Phase TS EAMCET Counselling
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase: 11-10-2022 to 12-10-2022
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 13-10-2022.
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 11 to 14-10-2022
- Freezing of options: 14-10-2022
- Provisional Allotment of Seats: 17-10-2022
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through website: 17-10-2022 to 20-10-2022
- Reporting at the allotted College: 17-10-2022 to 21-10-2022
Steps to be followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking
- Attend Certificate Verification
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry (Web Options)
- Print List of Saved Options
Eligibility Criteria: a. The vacancies shall be first filled with the internal sliding candidates and the final resultant vacancies shall be filled under spot admissions.
b. The vacancies are to be filled first with those qualified in TS EAMCET 2020 and possessing 45 % (44.5% and above can be taken as 45%) marks in group subjects in respect of other than SC/ST/BCs and 40% (39.5% and above can be taken as 40%) marks in group subjects in respect of BC/SC/STs are eligible for spot admission.
If the vacancies are still left, candidates without TSEAMCET Rank and passed intermediate or its equivalent examination with the percentage of marks indicated above shall be considered. d. While offering Biotechnology course to Bi.P.C Stream candidates, it shall be given for those candidates who passed Bridge Course in mathematics of Intermediate Education.
e. Candidate belonging to other state and completely studied there (Other State) only and whose parents belong to other state and residing there only is not eligible for ad He/She cannot be considered even as Non-Local (NL) candidate to Telangana State for admission and ratification will not be given for such cases if they admit the candidate by violating the guidelines issued.
f. Further the candidates admitted during institutional spot admissions are to be informed that their spot admissions are subject to ratification by the Convenor, TSEAMCET-2020 Ad In case spot admission given to a particular candidate is not ratified for certain technical reasons, He/She has to quit the college immediately. This has to be made clear to every candidate on the day of conducting the spot admissions in the college.
g. Candidates possessing Intermediate or its equivalent certificates other than those issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/A.P shall be asked to get the equivalency certificate from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana before granting admission
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED:
- SSC Marks Memo Original.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Original.
- Study Certificates Originals.
- TSEAMCET Rank Card, if qualified
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate, if applicable.
PROCESSING FEE DETAILS
The candidates have to pay the following Processing fee at the college.
TSEAMCET-2020 Qualified Candidates : Rs 1000/- b. TSEAMCET-2020 Not Qualified Candidates: Rs. 1500/-. TS EAMCET Spot Admissions Selection list results, Seat allotment results.