New DA to TS Pensioners from 01.01.2019 (G).90 – 3.114% DA Sanctioned form 1st January 2019): Government of Telangana, Pension – Dearness Relief to Pensioners with effect from 01.01.2019 – Revised – Orders issued. TS GO.90. DA enhanced from 1st of January 2019, ts go.90, dt.08-11-2019, DA to pensioners, DA to TS Pensioners, Download pensioners da go.90, DA ready Reckoner, DA table.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA – Pension – Dearness Relief to Pensioners with effect from 0 1.01.2019 – Revised – Orders issued. FINAN CE (HRM.V) DEPARTMENT, GO.Ms.No.90; Dated: 08 -11-2019. ORDER: Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Relief to pensioners sanctioned in the GO 19th above from 30.392% of the pension to 33.536% w.e.f 01.01.2019 in respect of: (i) Those who retired from service after 01.07.2013 and are drawing (ii)Those who retired from service after 01.07.2013 and are drawing pension in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
Those who retired prior to 01.07.2013 and whose pension was consolidated in the light of orders issued in the G.O. 3rd read above. 2. Government also hereby order revision of the rate of Dearness Relief from 112.992% to 118.128% with effect from 01.01.2019 to the pensioners who are drawing their pension in revised pay scales, 2010 and not consolidated in terms of the orders issued in the reference 3rd read above.
3. Government also hereby order revision of Dearness Relief from 9% to 12% to pensioners who retired while drawing UGC Pay Scales 2016 w.e.f. 01.01.2019. 4. Government also hereby order revision of the Dearness Relief to the pensioners who retired while drawing UGC Pay Scales 2006, from 148% to 154% w.e.f. 01.01.2019.
5. Government also hereby order revision of the rate of Dearness Relief to the pensioners/ family pensioners whose pension was consolidated as per orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.54, Higher Education(UE.II)Department, dated.08.06.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.31, Higher Education(UE.II)Department, dated.24.05.2013 from 148% to 154% % with effect from 01.01.2019.
6. Government also hereby order revision of the rate of Dearness Relief sanctioned vide G.O.Ms.No.4, Law (Law & J-SC.F) Department, dated.06.01.2011 to the Pensioners who are drawing pension as per Justice E.Padmanabhan Committee report from 148% to 154% with effect from 01-01-2019.
7. These orders are applicable to: (1) (a)All government Pensioners in receipt of Service Pensions, Family Pensions under Revised Pension Rules,1951, Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
(b)Teaching and Non – Teaching pensioners of Municipalities, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Aided Educational Institutions, in receipt of pensions under the Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
(c) Teaching and Non – Teaching staff in Aided Educational Institutions in receipt of pensions under the Contributory Provident Fund – cum – pension and Gratuity Rules,1961 and Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961.
(d) Those drawing family pensions under G.O.Ms.No.22 Finance & Planning (FW-Pen.I) Department dt.16.11.1971, G.O.Ms.No.104 Finance & Planning (FW-Pen.I) Department dt. 13.04.1973 and G.O.Ms.No.25 Finance & Planning (FW- Pen.I) Department dt.02.02.1974.
(e)Pensioners in receipt of compassionate pension under the rules for Compassionate Pensions and Gratuities in the Hyderabad Civil Services Rules; and (f) Those in receipt of Pensions under the Wound and the Extraordinary Pension Rules. (2) Jagir and Estate pensioners and (3) Pensioners governed by the Telangana Revised Pension Rules, 1980.
8. These orders are not applicable to Financial Assistance grantees and others who are not entitled to Dearness Relief. 9. The amount of Dearness Relief shall be rounded off to the next rupee. 10. The Revised Dearness Relief shall be paid along with the pension of November, 2019 payable in the month of December, 2019.
However, the arrears of revised Dearness Relief to the pensioners from 01-01-2019 to 31-10-2019 shall be claimed along with the pension of December 2019 payable in the Month of January, 2020.
11. All the Treasury Officers/Pension Payment Officers shall workout and make payments of the Dearness Relief on Pension sanctioned in this order without waiting for further authorization/instructions from the Accountant General(A&E), Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in terms of the orders issued in the G.O.Ms.No.270, Finance &Planning (FW:PSC.I) Department dt.07.10.1986.
12. All the Treasury Officers/Pension Payment Officers shall workout and make payments of the Dearness Relief on Pension sanctioned in this order in terms of orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.122 Finance (Pen.I)Department, dt.22.05.2014.
13. The expenditure is allocable among the various States in accordance with provisions of Rule 24 of the Incidence of Pension Rules in Appendix III- B of the Telangana Accounts Code, Volume-I.
14. In respect of the categories of employees who are not covered for payment through the Treasuries, the expenditure shall be debited to the Pension Funds of Zilla Parishads and Pension Funds of the respective Municipal Councils.
- Download the DA GO.90 New DA to TS Pensioners from 1st January 2019 (file)
- GO.130 DA 3.114% Sanctioned to Telangana Pensioners From 01.01.2015
- GO.112 DA 3.114% Sanctioned to TS Pensioners From 01.01.2016
- TS GO.61 DA 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Pensioners from 01.07.2016
- TS GO.136 DA 2.668% Sanctioned to TS Pensioners from 01.01.2017 (file)
15. In respect of the Pensioners of the Universities the expenditure on account of the Dearness Relief now sanctioned above shall be met from the Block Grants allotted to them. 16. The G.O is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://goir.telangana.gov.in.