Age Proof Documents for Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme, G.O.Ms.No.16, Dated:24-3-2015 2015: Government Of Telangana, Minorities Welfare Department, M.W. DEPT.
“Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme” for extending Financial Assistance of Rs.51,000/- to each un-married girl belonging to Minorities at the time of Marriage residing in Telangana State – Further Partial Modification – Orders – Issued.
1) G.O.Ms.No.4, M.W. (Estt.I) Dept., dated 25-09-2014.
2) G.O.Ms.No.6, M.W. (Estt.I) Dept., dated 27-10-2014.
3) From the Director, Minorities Welfare, Hyd., Letter No.434/A/ DMW/2014-2, dated 05-01-2015.
- In the G.O. 1st read above, orders have been issued introducing the “Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme” to all Minority Communities unmarried Girls on their Marriage with a view to alleviate financial distress in the family and under the Scheme, a one time financial assistance of Rs.51,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every Minority Girl with effect from 2nd, October, 2014.
- In the G.O. 2nd read above, certain guidelines were issued in respect of the scheme. Among other documents the date of birth certificate issued by the competent Authority is also required to be submitted by the applicants.
- In the reference 3rd read above, the Director, Minorities Welfare, Hyderabad has informed that there seems to be genuine difficulty in obtaining the Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate for the prospective beneficiaries, particularly those who have not studied upto SSC and also those who had not obtained the Date of Birth certificate at the time of Birth, because, if the Date of Birth certificate is not taken at the time of birth within stipulated time, the process is laborious for taking the date of Birth certificate.
- The Director, Minorities Welfare, Hyderabad has therefore requested the Govt. to consider some additional evidence on age proof such as old/new ration card or the age mentioned in Aadhaar Card or age Certificate issued by the Govt. Medical Practitioner or any other additional Certificate as deemed fit.
- Govt. after careful examination of the matter, hereby issue the following amendment :- Age Proof Documents for Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme
In the G.O. 2nd read above, under para 2, sub para (2) (b) (i) after the words “competent authority” the following shall be added: “OR Voter I.D. Card or Ration Card or Aadhaar Card for the purpose of proof of age”
The Director, Minorities Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
GO.16 is Amendment to GO.4 Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme. Now Submission of Date of Birth Certificate is Not Mondatary, Now Voter ID or Aadhar Card or Ration Card are also Consider as Additional Evidence for Date of Birth.