GO.36 DA to TS Employees from 1st July 2018 (Present DA : 30.392%)

GO.36 New DA to TS Employees from 1st July 2018 (Present DA : 30.392%): TS GO.36 New DA 3.114% to TS Employees from 1st July 2018 (Present New DA 30.392%): GO.36 DA 3.114% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2018 ( Present New DA 30.392%):

TS #GO.36, Present New DA 30.392%, #DA enhanced from 27.248% (Old DA) of the basic pay to 27.248%(New DA) of basic pay from 1st July 2018, TS GO.36, Dt. 01-06–2020, DA enhanced from 27.248%(Old DA) to 30.392%(New DA) , Arrears : 1st July 2018 to 31 August 2018 to GPF, Cash from September, 2018 payable on 1st of October, 2018 DA 3.114% enhanced from 27.248%(Old DA) to 30.392%(New DA) from 1st July 2018.

GO.36 New DA to TS Employees from 1st July 2018 

Present New DA: 30.392%
Enhanced DA: 3.144%
Old DA: 27.248%

GO 36 DA Arrears to CPS Employees:
In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of May, 2018, payable on 1st of June, 2018

GO 36 DA Arrears to OPS Employees:
New DA 3.114% Sanctioned to OPS TS Employees: DA enhanced from 27.248% (Old DA) to 30.392% (New DA)- #Present New DA:30.392%: TS Government has sanctioned the Dearness Allowance (DA)(3.114%) to the employees of Government of Telangana State from 27.248% (Old DA) of the basic pay to 30.392% (New DA) of basic pay from 1st July 2018.

New DA to TS Employees (CPS and OPS):
TS Govt enhanced DA to State Employees and Teachers. DA GO Ms No 36 Fin Dept dated: 01-06–2020 released.
1. Arrears from 1st July 2018 to 31st August 2018 shall be credited in GPF A/Cs
2. Employees who are Governed by CPS 10% of DA from 1st July 2018 to 31st August 2018 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
3. Cash from September 2018 payable on 1st October 2018

DA Enhanced to TS Employees:
1. DA enhanced from 01.01.2018
2. GO.36 DA 3.114% Sanctioned to TS Employees,
3. Present DA: 30.392%%
4. Old DA: 27.248%,
5. Know your Online Salary Particulars( Employee Pay Slip)
6. Online Employee Pay Details(in Month wise)

DA Govt Orders:(DA to TS Employees)
GO.36: DA 3.144& to TS Employees from 1st July 2018
GO.143: DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st January 2018
GO.55: DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st July 2017GO.135: DA 2.096% to TS Employees from 1st January 2017

GO.103: DA 3.144% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st January 2016
GO.58: DA 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2016

Download the DA GO.36 New DA to TS Employees from 1st July 2018 (file)
DA to TS Pensioners (file)

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details

Model Paper 2021| Question Paper 2021 Model Papers 2021 | Sample Paper 2021 | Board Model Paper 2021 | Model Paper 2021 | Bihar Board 12th Model Paper 2021 | Bihar Board 10th Model Paper 2021| PSC Model Paper 2021 | 10th Model Paper 2021 | 12th Model Paper 2021 | KAR SSLC Model Paper 2021 Hindi Prashna Patra 2020 refrigerationpedia.com/

Leave a Comment