GO.55 New DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st July 2017

TS GO.55 New DA 1.572% to TS Employees from 1st July 2017(Present New DA 25.676%): GO.135 DA 1.572% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st January 2017(Present New DA 24.104%): TS #GO.135, Present New DA 25.676%, #DA enhanced from 24.104%(Old DA) of the basic pay to 25.676%(New DA) of basic pay from 1st January 2017

TS GO.135, Dt.22-09-2017, DA enhanced from 24.104%(Old DA) to 25.676%(New DA), Arrears: 1st January 2017 to 31 August 2017 to GPF, Cash from 25th September 2017, DA 1.572% enhanced from 24.104%(Old DA) to 25.676%(New DA) from 1st January 2017.

Present New DA: 25.676%
Enhanced DA: 1.572%
Old DA: 24.104%

DA Calculation:
Current DA = * 24.104 *%
Increased DA = * 1.572 *%
Total DA = * 25.676 *%

GO 55 DA Arrears to CPS Employees:
In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders.

The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of May 2018, payable on 1st of June, 2018

New DA 1.572% to TS Employees:
DA enhanced from 24.104% (Old DA) to 25.676% (New DA)- #Present New DA:25.676%: TS Government has sanctioned the Dearness Allowance (DA)(1.572%) to the employees of Government of Telangana State from 24.104% (Old DA) of the basic pay to 25.676% (New DA) of basic pay from 1st July 2017.

New DA to TS Employees:
TS Govt enhanced DA to State Employees and Teachers. DA GO Ms. No 55 Fin Dept dated: 17-05-2018 released.
1. Arrears from 1st July 2017 to 3oth April 2018 shall be credited in GPF A/Cs
2. Employees who are Governed by CPS 10% of DA from 1st July 2017 to 3oth April 2018 shall be credited into PRAN A/Cs. And the remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
3. Cash from May 2018 payable on 1st June 2018

DA Enhanced to TS Employees:
1. DA enhanced from 01.07.2018
2. GO.55 DA 1.572% Sanctioned to TS Employees,
3. Present DA: 25.676%
4. Old DA: 24.104%,

DA GO.55: The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-5 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of May 2018 payable on the 1st of June, 2018. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.

In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears may be claimed in the Month of July 2018 and shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the Month of June 2018, payable on 1st July 2018.

Download the GO.55 from here

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details

Model Paper 2021| Question Paper 2021 Model Papers 2021 | Sample Paper 2021 | Board Model Paper 2021 | Model Paper 2021 | Bihar Board 12th Model Paper 2021 | Bihar Board 10th Model Paper 2021| PSC Model Paper 2021 | 10th Model Paper 2021 | 12th Model Paper 2021 | KAR SSLC Model Paper 2021 Hindi Prashna Patra 2020 refrigerationpedia.com/

Leave a Comment