DA 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Pensioners, Government of Telangana, Pension – Dearness Relief to Pensioners with effect from 01.07.2016 – Revised – Orders issued. TS #go61. #DA enhanced from 1st of July 2016, tsgo.61,dt.22-04-2017, DA to pensioners, DA to ts pensioners, Download pensioners da go.61, DA ready reckoner, DA table.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA:
Pension-Dearness Relief to Pensioners with effect from 01.07.2016 -Revised- Orders issued.
FINANCE (HRM.V) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 61; Dated: 22-04-2017
1. G.O.Ms.No. 25 Finance (HRM.IV) Department dt.18.03.2015
2. G.O.Ms.No. 26 Finance (HRM.IV) Department dt.18.03.2015
3. G.O.Ms.No. 33 Finance (HRM.V) Department dt.07.04.2015
4. G.O.Ms.No. 129 Finance (HRM.IV) Department dt.09.09.2015
5. G.O.Ms.No. 130 Finance (HRM.V) Department dt.16.09.2015.
6. G.O.Ms.No. 25 Finance (HRM.IV) Department dt.08.03.2016 7.G.O.Ms.No. 26 Finance (HRM.V) Department dt.11.03.2016 8.G.O.Ms.No. 103 Finance (HRM.IV) Department dt.01.09.2016
9. G.O.Ms.No.112 Finance (HRM.V) Department, dt.08.09.2016
10. G.O.Ms.No.58 Finance (HRM.IV) Department dt.20.04.2017
Government hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief to pensioners sanctioned in the G.O. 9th above from 18.340% of the pension to 22.008% w.e.f 01.07.2016 in respect of:-
(i) Those who retired from service after 01.07.2013 and are drawing pension in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
(ii) Those who retired prior to 01.07.2013 and whose pension was consolidated in the light of orders issued in the G.O. 3rdread above.
2. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief from 93.304 % to 99.296% with effect from 01.07.2016 to the pensioners who are drawing their pension in revised pay scales, 2010 and not consolidated in terms of the orders issued in the reference 3rd read above.
3. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief to the pensioners who retired while drawing UGC Pay Scales 2006 from 01.01.2006 from 125% to 132% w.e.f. 01.07.2016.
4. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief to the pensioners/family pensioners whose pension was consolidated as per orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.54, Higher Education (UE.II) Department, dated.08.06.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.31, Higher Education(UE.II)Department,dated24.05.2013 from 125% to 132% with effect from 01.07.2016.
8. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief sanction G.O.Ms.No.4, Law (Law & J-SC.F) Department, dated.06.0 1.2011 to the Pensioners who are drawing pension as per Justice E.Padmanabhan Committee report from125% to 132 %with effects from 0 1-01-2016.
9. These orders are applicable to:
(1) (a)All government Pensioners in receipt of Service Pensions, Family Pensions under Revised Pension Rules,1951, Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
(b)Teaching and Non – Teaching pensioners of Municipalities, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Aided Educational Institutions, in receipt of pensions under the Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
(c) Teaching and Non – Teaching staff in Aided Educational Institutions in receipt of pensions under the Contributory Provident Fund – cum – pension and Gratuity Rules,1961 and Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961. DA 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Pensioners
(d) Those drawing family pensions under G.O.Ms.No.22 Finance & Planning (FW-Pen.I) Department. 16.11.1971, G.O.Ms.No. 104 Finance & Planning (FW-Pen.I) Department Dt. 13.04.1973 and G.O.Ms.No.25 Finance & Planning (FW- Pen.I) Department Dt. 02.02.1974.
(e)Pensioners in receipt of compassionate pension under the rules for Compassionate Pensions and Gratuities in the Hyderabad Civil Services Rules; and
(f) Those in receipt of Pensions under the Wound and the Extraordinary Pension Rules. (2) Jagir and Estate pensioners and
(3) Pensioners governed by the Telangana Revised Pension Rules, 1980.
10. These orders are not applicable to financial assistance grantees and others who are not entitled to Dearness Relief.
11. The amount of Dearness Relief shall be rounded off to the next rupee.
12. The arrears of revised Dearness Relief to the pensioners shall be paid along with the pension of April 2017 payable on 1st May 2017.
13. All the Treasury Officers/Pension Payment Officers shall work out and make payments of the Dearness Relief on Pension sanctioned in this order without waiting for further authorization/instructions from the Accountant General(A&E), Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in terms of the orders issued in the G.O.Ms.No.270, Finance & Planning (FW: PSC.I)Department dt.07.10.1986.
14. All the Treasury Officers/Pension Payment Officers shall work out and make payments of the Dearness Relief on Pension sanctioned in this order in terms of ordersissuedinG.O.Ms.No.122 Finance (Pen.I) Department, dt.22.05.2014.
15. The expenditure is allocable among the various States in accordance with provisions of Rule 24 of the Incidence of Pension Rules in Appendix III-B of the Andhra Pradesh Accounts Code, Volume-I.
16. In respect of the categories of employees who are not covered for payment through the Treasuries, the expenditure shall be debited to the Pension Funds of Zilla Parishads and Pension Funds of the respective Municipal Councils.
17. In respect of the Pensioners of the Universities, the expenditure on account of the Dearness Relief now sanctioned above shall be met from the Block Grants allotted to them.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details