Declaration of Telangana State C.I.D as a Police Station, TS GO.No.439 T State C.I.D as a Police Station. Declaration of Telangana State C.I.D as a Police Station. Declaration of Crime Investigation Department, Telangana as a Police Station.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, Home Deptartment – Declaration of Crime Investigation Department, Telangana as a Police Station – Notification – Orders – Issued.
HOME (LEGAL) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 17 Dated: 07.08.2014
- G.O.Ms.No. 439, Home (Police. D) Department, Dt: 05.10.1988.
- The A.P Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act No.06 of 2014)
- From the Director General of Police, Telangana State, Hyderabad Letter Rc.No.193/Plg-3/2014, Dt: 31.07.2014.
In the G.O first read above orders were inter-alia issued by the Government of A.P declaring the office of the C.I.D, Andhra Pradesh as a Police Station for the entire State of Andhra Pradesh, under clause (s) of section 2 of the Cr.P.C. 1973.
- By virtue of section 3 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act.No.6 of 2014) the new State of Telangana comprising the territories specified in the Act has come to be formed from 02.06.2014.
- In the letter third read above, the Director General of Police, for the reasons explained therein requested to declare C.I.D, Telangana as a Police Station for the entire State of Telangana and one of the Inspectors of Police working at C.I.D, Telangana will be nominated as Station House Officer of the C.I.D, Police Station, Telangana to register FIRs.
- After careful examination of the matter the Government hereby direct all the officers of the C.I.D to register the cases only when ordered by the competent authority, i.e., Government of Telangana represented by the Chief Secretary, Principal Secretary to Government, Home/D.G & I.G of Police and Additional Director General of Police, C.I.D, Hyderabad and consequently direct that the following notification shall be published in Telangana Gazette.
In exercise of the power conferred by clause (s) of section 2 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (Central Act. No. 2 of 1974), the Government of Telangana hereby declare the Office of the Crime Investigation Department, Telangana, Hyderabad as a Police Station for the entire State of Telangana and direct that one of the Inspectors of Police working in the said office, nominated for this propose by the Head of the said office shall be the Station House Officer within the meaning clause (o) of section 2 of Code of Criminal Procedure for the said Police Station.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details