Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University will released TS HORTICET Hall Ticket 2022 on its official website, https://horticet.skltshu.in/. Students who are appearing the Horticulture Entrance Exam can check details and download the hall ticket from the official website by using login details.
HORTICET means Horticultural Common Entrance Test for Diploma Horticulture Students for Admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Course. After completion of online application process, list of eligible candidates for appearing HORTICET along with the hall tickets numbers will be displayed on the University website on or before 06-12-2021.
Eligible candidates can download their Hall tickets for attending the HORTICET at Administrative Building, SKLTSHU, Mulugu, Siddipet District on the specified date. Candidates, who were unable to download the Hall Tickets in time can obtain duplicate Hall Tickets from Controller of Examinations, SKLTSHU one day before entrance test.
|Entrance Test||TS HORTICET Hall Ticket 2022|
|Title||Download TS HORTICET Exam Hall Ticket|
|Subject||SKL TS Horticultural University has released Telangana HORTICET Hall Ticket 2022|
|Full-Form||TS Horticultural Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket|
|Exam Date||In Second week of December 2021 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.|
|For Admission Into||B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture Course Admissions|
|HORTICET web portal||https://horticet.skltshu.in/|
The list of eligible candidates along with the Hall Ticket numbers will be displayed in the University website i.e., http://www.skltshu.ac.in/. Candidates who are appearing the entrance test may download Hall Ticket and attend the HORTICET test. Candidates, who have not received Hall Tickets in time can obtain duplicate Hall Tickets from Controller of Examinations, SKLTSHU one day before the entrance test.
Candidates without MASK are not permitted to enter the Examination Centre. Candidates are allowed to carry the following items with them into the exam centre in view of COVID-19 pandemic. 1) Gloves 2) Personal transparent water bottle 3) A simple pen 4) Exam related material (ID Card etc.,) *No other item will be permitted inside the exam centre.
Advisory For Candidates Regarding Covid -19:
- Social Distancing measures will be implemented for Horticet as per the Government guidelines in the current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health & safety of the candidates.
- Candidates are also required to adhere to the guidelines and the new process for Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure their own safety & health and also of their fellow candidates.
- Candidates must wear their own mask at all times and are advised to carry their own bottle of sanitizer as well as their own transparent bottle of water.
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times. Floor Marks will be arranged outside the Examination Hall. Candidates are to follow the instructions provided by staff of SKLTSHU.
- Candidates will be required to sanitize their hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry into the Examination Hall. Hand wash will be available at various locations in the campus.
Important Instructions to Candidate:
- Rules, Regulations And Instructions To The Candidates Appearing Horticet.
- Hall Tickets shall be presented to the Supervising Officer at the Entrance Test Centre.
- Any candidate without Hall-Ticket shall not be allowed for the entrance test.
- The candidates whose hall tickets are not attested will not be permitted into the examination hall.
- No traveling expenses will be paid for the journey for appearing for the entrance test.
- Violation of any instructions and adoption of any malpractices in the examination hall shall render in cancellation of his/her answer-script and forfeiture of his/her claim for appearing in the Entrance Test.
- The decision of the Convener of the Entrance Test Centre shall be final in all these matters.
- The candidates should report in the Test Centre by 9.30 A.M.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the test is over. Answers must be written in blue/black ball pen only. Pencil, Sketch pen or ink pen is not allowed.
- Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the examination does not automatically entitle a candidate for admission. Any type of Electronic items will not allowed in the Examination hall.
- The number of pages contained in the answer script is written on the right hand side of the first page of the answer script.
- Before answering, the candidates should check the script for the number of pages and discrepancies if any.
- If the script is found defective, the same should be brought to the notice of the Hall superintendent/Invigilators before answering for replacement.
- They should write their Hall Ticket Number only in the space provided and not anywhere else on the script.
- Candidates are prohibited from: a) Malpractices, b) Overwriting or writing any irrelevant matter in the script.
- No loose sheets of papers will be allowed in the Examination Hall and no paper must be detached from or attached to the answer book.
- The answer book should be returned to the invigilator intact before leaving the Examination Hall.