TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2023 or TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee due Dates 2023 are announced by Board Of Intermediate Education Telangana on its official website, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ for the Telangana intermediate 1st year and 2nd Year supplementary examinations.
Students who are appearing the Intermediate improvement exams they can check details and download the TS Inter supplementary exam Fee notification from the TSBIE web portal and pay exam fee as per the TS Inter Supplementary Exams fee schedule.
Check the TS Inter Supplementary Exams Fee Dates and Improvement fee details from here. The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the results of the intermediate first and the second year examinations in April. TS Inter Supplementary Examination fee particulars. TS Inter Supplementary Examination fee payment Due dates.
|Name of Exam Fee||TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2023|
|Title||Pay the Examination Fee as per the Telangana Inter Supplementary Exams Fee Due Dates 2023|
|Subject||BIE Telangana released the Telangana Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Due Dates 2023|
|Exam Fee Payment Date||June -July 2023|
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana|
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, TSBIE has released the TS Inter Supplementary Examination scheduled for 2023. As many as 8.70 lakh students had appeared for the TS Intermediate examinations IPE March. The students who have appeared in the examination can check the results through the official websites- tsbie.cgg.gov.in and results.cgg.gov.in.
For the students who have not qualified or who wish to improve the TS Intermediate result can appear for the Advanced Supplementary Examination or IPASE. TS IPASE examination are conducted in May and the board would release separate hall tickets for the same.
Candidates interested in appearing for the TS Supplementary examination may check the schedule on the official website. The Supplementary exams time table and dates are provided on this page. TS BIE Web note: The Principals of the Junior Colleges are requested to furnish the required information of those candidates on top priority whose results are under withheld.
The Malpractice candidates permitted by the TSBIE are eligible to appear for Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examinations, May/June 2020. The Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examinations, May/June 2020 will commence from 25-05-2020 onwards. The following are the Fee Details and Due Dates for payment of examination fee.
Particulars of Examination fee per year:
1. Examination fee for Theory subjects only under General / Vocational stream: 460/-
2. Examination fee for both Theory & Practical subjects under General / Vocational stream: 620/-
3. Examination fee for Practical subjects only in Bridge Course under General / Vocational stream: 170/-
4. Examination fee for theory subjects only in Bridge Course under General / Vocational stream 120/-
5. Examination fee for Improvement per paper for immediate IPASE In General / Vocational course In addition to the original examination fee: 150/-
6. Examination fee (for General courses only) for Mathematics / 2nd language as Additional Subject 460/-
7. Examination fee for Pass Certificate holders appearing for Improvement in Humanities groups (without Practice’s) 1050/-
8. Examination fee for Pass Certificate holders appearing for Improvement In Science groups (with Practice’s): 1200/-
Steps to download TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment Dates PDF file
Telangana State Board of Intermediate has released the TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment Due Dates on its official website of TS BIE, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/. Students who are improving the intermediate marks can check the exam fee dates and download the exam fee payment schedule from the official weblink. For downloading the Exam Fee Schedule, student can follow the given simple tests.
- Visit the https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ website
For downloading the exam fee payment schedule, intermediate students need to visit the official website https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on TSBIE Website
Once you reach the official website, click on the TSBIE Website on the home page. Then, Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education official web portal will appear.
- Click on News and Announcement link
On the TS BIE website, click on the News and Announcement Link. Then, a new web page will be appeared.
- Click on Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment Link
Search for the inter Supplementary exam fee payment dates link at the New and Announcement section and click on it.
- Download Exam Fee Payment Dates
When you click on the link, Telangana Inter Supplementary Exam Fee payment schedule PDF file will appear and download it.
- Print the Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment PDF
After downloading the Intermediate Supplementary exam fee payment schedule, student can check the exam dates, take a print it and preserve it for future need.
Activity for payment of examination fee and submission of NRs:
- Last date for payment of examination fee by 1st & 2nd year candidates (General & Vocational).
- Last date for remittance of consolidated amount by the Principals of the Colleges through online transfer.
- Submission of 1st year online updated ENRs (Improvement & Non-Improvement) and 2nd year of both General & Vocational streams separately in the office of the DIED / Nodal Officer.
- Submission of examination fee paid printouts to TSBIE (Head Office) of 1. year (Improvement & Non-improvement) and 2nd year of both General & Vocational streams separately.
- Last date for payment of a fee for Recounting & Re-Verification of answer scripts of IPE March.
- There is no provision for payment of examination fee with a penalty after the due date (or) under Tatkal scheme
Improvement for 1st year passed candidates: The candidates who passed in all first-year papers can appear for Improvement on payment of Rs.150/- per paper in addition to the prescribed examination fee of Rs.460/-. The candidates will appear with the same Regd. No. of IPE March 2023. – TS Inter Results Marks Recounting, Reverification Dates, Improvement Details
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |