TS Jr Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Telangana State Panchayat Secretary Recruitment notification has been released on tspri.cgg.gov.in. Online application forms begin from September 3 on 9355 posts. Check important details here.
Telangana Government has released the notification of recruitment on Panchayat Secretary 2018. As many as 9,355 posts of Junior Panchayat Secretary. Interested candidates may apply online on tspri.cgg.gov.in from September 3, 2018. The last date to apply for Telangana State, TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 is September 15, 2018.
An application fee for the general category is Rs.500 and SC/STBC is Rs.250. There is no application fee applicable for women and the last date for payment of fee is September 10, 2018. Check the important dates below. According to the employment notification by the office of the Commissioner of Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, the details regarding vacancies, eligibility, the scheme of examination, fee details, reservations, general conditions, etc are available on the official website tspri.cgg.gov.in.
But, the commencement of online application would start from September 3, 2018. The candidates may check the details once it is released. Check official notification for Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 here.
The Last Date is extended for Payment of Application Fee up to 14-09-2018 (Midnight) and for Submission of Applications up to 15-09-2018 (Midnight)
Once the applicants have paid the application fee for TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment, 2018, they may download the admit card from the official website. The exam dates are not out yet. The Telangana Government is expected to release the admit card and exam date soon.
It is to be noted that the online applications would be available on September 3, 2018, and only the information is available is released on the official website. It is to be noted that, the last date for payment of fee is September 14, 2018, but the last date to apply for TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment, 2018 is September 15, 2018.
Candidates should thoroughly read the instructions before applying for the vacancies. The eligibility criteria are out on the website, the interested candidates must meet the qualification and age bracket to apply for the Telangana JPS jobs.TS Jr Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Procedure.
TS Jr Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment : The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Is Made By Examination (Objective Type) Based On OMR. The Final Selection For The Post Will Is Based On Total Marks Secured In The Written Examination Of Paper-I & II.
1. The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I & Paper-II of Objective Type and the final selection will be made based on the total marks secured in all the (02) papers in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
2. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I & II. For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
3. Marks secured in Paper-I and Paper-II will be counted for preparation of the Merit list.
4. All the vacancies are district specific. Candidates will be selected as per vacancies available in district, nativity, merit, and reservations. Non-local quota candidates will be given the preference according to their merit for district opted by them subject to the availability of vacancy.
5. The appearance in all papers in the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any paper/paper will automatically render his/her candidature as disqualified.
6. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If the candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application does not tally with the Original documents produced by him/her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination
Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment Exam Pattern:
Scheme of Exam of TS Jr Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment. The Syllabus for the examination has been given in the notification
SCHEME WRITTEN EXAMINATION
(Objective Types) Degree Standard
No. of Questions -Duration (Minutes) – Maximum Marks
Paper-1 : General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana: 100 Questions, 120 Minutes, 100 Marks
Paper-2 : Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.: 100 Questions, 120 Minutes, 100 Marks
NOTE: Question paper will be in Telugu, English and Urdu
Syllabus: TS Jr Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment 2018
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
100 Questions 100 Marks
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
12. Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal),
a) Logical Reasoning.
c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
d) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
PAPER II: 100 Questions – 100 Marks
(Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
1. Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
2. Evolution of the Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
3. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
4. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
5. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana
6. Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
7. Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
8. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
9. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
10. Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.