Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department or TSPRI has released the official notification for the recruitment of 9,355 posts of Junior Panchayat Secretaries in the state. Applications are invited online in the proforma application available on the website https://tspri.cgg.gov.in from the eligible candidates starting from September 3, 2018 to September 14, 2018 for recruitment to the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary. September 13, 2018 is the last date for payment of fee.
The Last Date is extended for Payment of Application Fee upto 14-09-2018 (Midnight) and for Submission of Applications upto 15-09-2018 (Midnight)
TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018: Educational Qualification
For the recruitment of Junior Panchayat Secretary, a candidate must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on 31.8.2018 and must possess working knowledge of computers.
The age limit for the TSPRI panchayat secretary recruitment will be Minimum ’18’ years and Maximum ’39’ years of age as on the 31-08-2018 i.e., as on date of notification
The Junior Panchayat Secretary shall discharge the duties and perform the responsibilities assigned to the Panchayat Secretary under Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018 (Act.No.5 of 2018) and any other Duties and responsibilities entrusted by the Government, Commissioner, PR&RE and District Collector from time to time.
Steps to fill online application form
Note : Application Submission starts from 3rd September.
Date of submission of application is extended to one more day. So final date for Payment will be 13th September and last date for submission of application is 14th September. 1. One time Registration with mobile and email
2.Change Password From Date of birth to your choice
4.Fill and submit Application Form
Step by Step Online application form Filling Instructions:
1. Candidates are required to visit the website https://tspri.cgg.gov.in/ and Click on Apply Online
2. The “Click Here to Apply Online for Junior Panchayat Secretary Post” screen will appear
Note: Candidates are advised to read ‘Notification’ and ‘User Guide’ thoroughly before filling the application form
3. The Candidate is required to register by clicking on Register button for the first time registration.
4. “New Registration page” will appear, enter your details in the fields. Click on “Send OTP” button. OTP will be sent to your Registerd mobile number. Enter the OTP received on your Registered Mobile Number in the “Enter OTP text box”. Tick the check boxes and click on Submit after submitting the get captcha code displayed.
5. After successful Submission, you will be redirected to Change Password Screen. Enter your New Password and confirm Password. You will get a message “Password Changed Successfully”, Click on ok. Your current password is your date of birth( eg: 26021991 in ddmmyyyy)
6. You will be redirected to the following page, enter your Mobile Number and Password in the Candidate Login.
Note: If a candidate is eligible for the post, he/she should register with ONE MOBILE NUMBER only. This mobile number should be used for all correspondence.
7. Candidate is required to select the details shown in the image such as” Local status claimed by the candidate” “community”, “Are you claiming reservation under differently abled person “and “Are you claiming reservation under ex-service person”. Click on save & proceed to payment after selecting check box.
Note: Please note these Fields cannot be modified throughout the application submission process.
Note: Fee relaxation of Rs 400 for specific category is for the Telangana Candidates only. Non local candidates should select OC and pay 800. All Fields are mandatory.
8. Click on Pay after noting the details shown and satisfaction
9. After completing the procedure of payment in the different options provided such as credit card/ debit card / net banking and once the transaction Successful, Click on Proceed
10. After Successful payment, Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward
11. The page will be directed to Special Categories Details, enter the details according to your preference and click on “Save” to save the details, after details are successfully saved, click on “Next” to proceed forward
12. The page will be directed to Address Details, enter the address details and click on “Same” if the address details are same as Address Correspondence. If not, enter the details in permanent address, and click on “Save” to save the details, and click on “Next” to proceed forward.
13. The page will be directed to Educational Qualifications, enter the education qualifications, year of passing in case of school/college study (residence details for those candidates with no school study) and click on Next
14. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature accordingto the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further
15. Provide the Order of priority of districts for selection
Note: While giving the preference under non local category, native district also should be submitted.
16. In the Submit Application Form, select the district to write exam, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
17. To print the Application Form, click on the button shown with arrow mark