TS MJP BC Welfare RDC CET Admissions Counseling 2020 notification released on its web portal. Students who have qualified and whose names were in provisional selected list they should attend the counselling.
MJP TSBCWRDC CET 2020 is a RDC common entrance test would be conducted every year for admission into degree first year various courses in MJP RDCs.
MJP TS BC Welfare Society had released the MJP TSBCRDC CET 2020 notification and online applications were invited from 27/02/2020 To 06/09/2020 the eligible students who intend to join in Degree Courses in Residential Degree Colleges for 2020-2021.
The MJP Society has conducted the RDC Entrance Exam on 30-09-2020 across Telangana State in all District Head Quarters and MJP RDC CET Results were released on its official website and Degree Group wise Provisional Selected Candidates lists are also released.
Students can check their results and also check their names in Selection list on its official website. Whose names were in Selected list they should attend the TSBCWRDC CET Admission Counselling 2020 as per the schedule.
Society officials have sent Counselling information to all the selected students through their registered mobile numbers.
TSBWRDC CET Important Dates:
- TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 Application Process: 27/02/2020 To 06/09/2020
- TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 Hall Tickets: 24/09/2020
- TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 Exam Held on 30/09/2020
- TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 Result: 23-10-2020
- TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 Provisional Selected Candidates List Released: 24-10-2020
TS MJP Gurukulam Degree Provisionally Selections List, MJPTBCWREIS RDC CET 2020 Admission Counseling 2020, MJPTBCWREIS Degree first-year Admissions Certificate Verification 2020 and MJP Telangana BC Welfare Degree Admissions Counseling 2020 details can be found on its web portal.
TSBCWRD CET Notification Information: Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) issued the Woman Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test (RDC CET) 2020 notification in March 2020.
Telangana BC Welfare REIS invited the online applications from the eligible students who were passed inter or inter appeared students for admission into Degree course in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Degree Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021.
Eligible students were applied for this stream through online mode at its official web portal. RDC CET 2020 was held and MJPTBCREIS officials have uploaded the results of appeared students on its web portal.
The Counselling Dates were mentioned in Degree Course Group wise Provisional Selected Students. Officials will send counselling dates to students registered mobiles
Fee Particulars at the time of Admission:
1) Fee for all Groups Rs.1000/- Non Refundable
2) Caution Deposit Rs.1000/- Refundable
Eligibility for Admission Counselling:
The students should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE March 2020 and secure 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject. (There is a relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST). Students who appeared for Intermediate Examinations held in March 2020 are only eligible.
All the students are instructed to attend the counseling as per the schedule by 10.00 AM at MJPTBCWR Degree College, C/O Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Behind MARS Company, Wargal(Vill), GAJWEL(Mand), SIDDIPET(Dist) with the following documents.
According to the officials, the certificate verification will be conducted at above mentioned venue
Candidates should attend the counseling along with the following documents for admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-18.
List of documents
The provisionally selected candidates are required to produce the following documents at the time of verification of certificates/counseling.
- Intimation Letter /SMS Message /Phone call
- RDC CET-2019 Hall Ticket
- Original pass Certificate of Inter or its equivalent Exam and Marks Memo.
- Conduct Certificate /Bonafide certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Head of the institution of qualifying examination.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned for B.C., S.C and S.T Students.
- Nativity (in case of Private candidate issued by Tahsildar) – Original
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- Blood Group – Certificate
- 15 latest Pass port size photographs.
- In case of Orphans death Certificate of Parents ( Father & Mother)
- Latest Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar (Annual Income of the Parents/ Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- for rural area candidates and Rs.2,00,000 for Urban area candidates.
- Aadhaar Cards Xerox Copies.
- Parents and visiting guardian’s photos.(two each)
- 3 Sets of Xerox Copies of all the above Certificates
The candidate along with her parent has to report to the Convener at counseling venue on the above mentioned date. Counseling will be from 10.30 AM to 5 PM Candidate has to report at the venue by 10:30 AM without fail. If fails to report on the date of counseling, they will not be considered for admission and no further correspondence will be entertained.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details