TS Study Circle TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment Free Coaching, Telangana SC Study Circle TSPSC TRT SGT Teachers Recruitment Test Free Coaching 2017-2018 admission notification: The SC Welfare department is dedicated to the integrated and overall development of SCs.
The Telangana State Government, SC Welfare Department-TSSCW given the notification for admission into the TSPSC TRT Recruitment free coaching program for SGT Teachers Recruitment Test 2017 at its TS SC Study Circles i.e, Hyderabad, Warangal, and Karimnagar.
The TS SC Study Circle is inviting online applications from eligible and interested SC, ST, Minorities and OBC Candidates of Telangana state for admission into the above said free Coaching program.
Notification for Free Coaching for SGT 2017:
TELANGANA STATE STUDY CIRCLE: HYDERABAD
(Sponsored by Dept. of Scheduled Castes Development, Govt. of Telangana)
Rc.No.TSSC/380/DSC-2017/2017. Dated 06.12.2017.
The SCD Dept. is arranging free coaching for Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) – 2017 in (11) centers (i.e.) (10) T.S.Study Circle district branches functioning at Nalgonda, Warangal, Karimnagar, Mahaboobnagar, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Khammam, Rangareddy, Suryapet, and Siddipet districts and Hyderabad district through T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad, for about (200) candidates to SC, ST, BC, and Minority candidates, of Telangana State,
For Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) to be held by the TSPSC in the second week of February 2018, through T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad, to SC, ST, BC and Minority candidates, for which, online applications are invited from eligible candidates from 08.12.2017 in the website “www.tsstudycircle.in” and last date for receipt of applications is 17.12.2017. Candidate should apply to their respective district only.
The coaching program will be organized from 20th December 2017 to 18.02.2018 (or) up to the end of the SGT-2017 examination in the aforesaid respective districts. Selection of candidates will be based on the average merit by taking academic marks (i.e.) SSC + Intermediate or equivalent examination duly following the rule of reservation SCs-75%, STs-10%, BCs -15% (including Minorities), overall 3% Physically Challenged persons and 33 1/3rd seats allocated to Women candidates of all above said categories.
(a) A candidate should possess the qualification as prescribed by the TSPSC for SGTs.
(b) The annual income of the parent/guardian/family should not be more than Rs.2.00 lakhs for SCs and STs and Rs.1.00 lakh for OBCs / Minorities.
(c) A candidate should not be employed or pursuing any other course, during this period of coaching.
(d) A candidate should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government elsewhere.
(e) A candidate should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the TSPSC with regard to age, qualification and other conditions, etc.
List of documents to be uploaded along with application form:
1. Copy of SSC certificate
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate)
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO which is in force.
4. Copy of marks memo of Intermediate (or) equivalent examination.
5. Consolidated memo of Intermediate (or) equivalent examination.
6. Copy of TET certificate.
7. Disability certificate in the case of disabled candidates.
8. Copy of Aadhar card
For any further details, please contact the following numbers of concerned districts.
TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching for TSPSC TRT SGT Teachers Recruitment: The Free SGTs Recruitments Coaching program 2017 for only Candidates who are in the category of SC, ST, BC and for appearing the TSPSC TRT SGT Teachers Recruitment Test 2017.
Telangana SC Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of the above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC and Minority candidates for free coaching for Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT)/SGT Teachers Recruitment Test in (10) TS SC Study Circle of SC Welfare Department for a period of 60 days.
Eligibility for admission into TS SC Study Circle:
The candidate’s maximum family income shall be RS.1.00 Lakhs per annum for BC and Minorities and Rs.2.00 Lakhs per annum for SC and ST Candidates.
Reservation to Physically challenged is 3% and for women, it is 33 1/3% of the total trainees selected in each center.
The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
The candidate must upload
1. Intermediate /Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) Certificate,
2. Caste Certificate,
3. Income Certificate,
4. SSC Memo,
5. Nativity Certificate,
6. Aadhar Card,
7. Acknowledgment of TRT notification.
1. A person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching.
2. The candidates who availed the free coaching previously in any of the (10) TS SC Study Circle are not eligible.
3. (a) Hyderabad Centre will be allotted to candidates of Hyderabad District and Ranga Reddy Dist.
(b) Other Districts: Mahabubnagar, Sangareddy & Siddipet (Medak Dist.), Nalgonda, Karimnagar, Khamrnarn, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Warangal coaching will be given to candidates of their native of erstwhile Districts.
Selection Process/Mode of Selection:
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Intermediate Examination/reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circles.
The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows:
- The selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of the TSPSC Recruitment exam. The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type. OR The Selection will be based on Degree and Intermediate marks
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: SCs – 75%, STs – 10%, BCs – 15% (including Minorities), overall 3% Physically Challenged persons and 33 1/3rd seats allocated to Women candidates of all above said categories.
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented SC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
- The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for SCs located at Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar.
Reservation of Seats:
SCs – 75%, STs – 10%, BCs – 15% (including Minorities), overall 3% Physically Challenged persons and 33 1/3rd seats allocated to Women candidates of all the above said categories. TS Study Circle TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment Free Coaching
Facilities in Free Coaching:
Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for TSPSC TRT SGT Posts Recruitment Exam.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply through Online application mode only at www.TSStudyCircle.In OR StudyCircle.Cgg.Gov.in/tsscw/
1. Submission of Online Applications Start From 08-12-2017
2. Last date for submission of Online applications: 17-12-2017
3. Selection list to be announced: 21-11-2017
5. Free Coaching Starts from 23-11-2017
Online Application Form, guidelines and Full details of Notification for free coaching for SC, ST and OBC and any information visit website: http://www.tsstudycircle.in/
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://www.tsstudycircle.in/.The Candidate may contact to their respective District Study Circles:
#Contact Phone No. : 040-23546552,
# Toll-Free Number: 18004250039
Name of the District Officer and Phone No.
1 Nalgonda Hon. Director 7330902741
2 Warangal Hon. Director 9866918656
3 Karimnagar Hon. Director 9885218053
4 Mahaboobnagar Hon. Director 9985643492
5 Nizamabad Hon. Director 9491468799
6 Adilabad Hon. Director 9494149416
7 Rangareddy Hon. Director 9246194654
8 Khammam Hon. Director 9177645567
9 Suryapet DSCDO 9848503644
10 Siddipet DSCDO 9849905993
11 Hyderabad — 8074912700
Model Online Registration Form Details
Free Coaching for Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) – 2017
NOTE: Applicants, who have applied for Secondary Grade Teachers – 2017 are eligible to register for free Coaching.
All fields are Mandatory and # Indicates Optional Field
1. Name of the Candidate with Surname
2. Father’s Name (Please do not use any prefix such as Mr. or Shri. or Prof. or Dr. etc.)
3. Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
4. Gender Male/ Female
5. Caste with Sub Category
6. Educational Qualification
7. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian (e.g., 100000 (INR))
8. Is Physically Challenged? Yes /No
9. Native District
10. Aadhaar Card Number
11. ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
House / Door Number…………
Email ID ………………….
12. ACADEMIC DETAILS
Name of the Examination:
Hall Ticket Number:
Year of Passing:
Name of the Board/University
Intermediate / Equivalent………………………….
13. Details of Coaching availed earlier for Competitive Examination in the Govt., Study circles: Yes /No
All the scanned documents should be in *.jpg OR *.jpeg format and size is not more than 100KB
14. Passport size Photograph Choose File
15. Applicant Signature Choose File
16. SSC Certificate Choose File
17. Inter Certificate / Equivalent Certificate Choose File
18. Caste Certificate Choose File
19. Nativity Certificate Choose File
20. Income Certificate Choose File
21. Aadhar Card Choose File
22. Acknowledgment of TRT Application Choose File
I hereby declare that I am not a regular student at any course and not working in any post in any cadre. I have furnished the correct information to the best of my knowledge. If anything is found at any stage will be liable for cancellation of the seat with the recovery of financial implication.