Preparatory programmes, DSE Telangna is proposed to conduct of Prof Jaya Shankar BadiBata Programme for the Academic year 2022-23 in the month of June in Telangana Schools. In this regard the preparatory programmes shall be organized before closer of schools for summer vacation. Therefore, all the DEOs & Ex-DPO, SS in the State are requested to issue necessary instructions to MEOs/HMs in their Districts to initiate preparatory programmes and complete before closer of the Schools so as to conduct Prof Jaya Shankar BadiBata Programme in the month of June.
All the District Educational Officers & Ex-DPO, SS in the State are informed that it is proposed to conduct of Prof Jaya Shankar BadiBata Programme for the Academic year in the month of June in State. In this regard the following preparatory programmes shall be organized before closer of schools for summer vacation.
|Name of the program||Badi Bata 2022|
|Title||Download the TS Badi Bata Programme 2022|
|Subject||DSE Telangana released Telangana Badi Bata Programme 2022|
|Download the Badi Bata Programme||Download TS School Badi Bata Programme Schedule|
|badibata proceedings||Badi Bata Proceedings|
|Badi Bata||Badi Bata Programme 2022|
Badi bata schedule 2022
|Badi Bata Activity||Date|
|Badi Bata Programme/ Special Enrollment Drive||03-06-2022 to 10-06-2022|
|Two day Readiness Programmes||01-06-2022 to 02-06-2022|
|Badi Bata timings||From 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. every day|
|TS Schools will be reopened||on June 13, 2022|
|Telangana State Formation Day Celebrations||on June 2, 2022|
Badi Bata Activities 2022
|Day 1||13-06-2022||Mana Ooru Mana Badi / Mana Basti Mana Badi|
|Day 2||14-06-2022||Introduction of English Medium in Schools|
|Day 3||15-06-2022||Conduct of Parent Teacher Meeting|
|Day 4||16-06-2022||Conduct of SMC Meeting|
|Day 5||17- 06- 022||Meeting with Self Help Groups|
|Day 6||18-06-2022||Girl Education & Career Guidance|
|Day 7||19-06-2022||Saamoohika Aksharabhyasam|
|Day 8||20-06-2022||Swachh Patashala|
|Day 9||21-06-2022||Haritha Haram|
|Day 10||22-06-2022||Enrollment of Children with Special Needs (CwSN)|
|Day 11||23-06-2022||Conduct of Bala Sabha|
|Day 12||24-06-2022||Conduct of Library Day (Reading Melas)|
|Day 13||25-06-2022||Enrollment of out of School Children|
|Day 14||26-06-2022||Awareness on Bilingual Textbooks|
|Day 15||27-06-2022||Digital Education|
|Day 16||28-06-2022||Conduct of Maths & Science Day|
- School profile: Every HM shall prepare school profile highlights of school performances and plans to improve with a request to parents to join their children in Government School.
- Preparation of campaign material.
- Village Education Register (VER): Update the Village Education Register (VER) with name wise and no.of children in the age group 5 to 15 with enrolled and out of school children and same information should be updated in Child Info website.
- Preparation of school profile with regard to enrollment, dropout, out of school children, school facilities and resources, results, community participations etc.,
- Preparation of list of Out of School Children i.e., Never Enrolled, Dropout, Child Labour, etc. in the school catchment area.
- Preparing the list of enrolled children in the catchment area i.e., separately for Govt./Local body Schools, Private recognized schools, Residential Schools, Model Schools and KGBVs etc.
- Prepare and keep ready of School Development Plan.
- Completion of Registers and Records, Cumulative Records and finalization of results for this year.
- Preparing Annual Plans and Lesson Plans for the Academic Year 2019-20 by all teaches including Head Master.
- The MEOs shall prepare the list of all Out of School Girl Children, drop out girls, girls who are in danger of dropping out etc., based on the reports from the school HM shall be forward the same to the Principal KGBV in the Mandal for admission.
- The KGBV Special Officer and other KGBV staff shall set up an information and admission desk at the KGBV in order to give on-the-spot counseling and admission to OSC girl children.
- Preparation of Plan for Door to Door campaign by the HM and Teaches for the enrollment of children as per the list,
- The SMC and the Mandal Educational Officers concerned must ensure for 100% transition of Class V children into Class VI and Class VII children into Class VIII into the nearby High Schools. Head Masters are responsible for 100% transition.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers & Ex-DPO, SS in the State are requested to issue necessary instructions to MEOs/HMs in their Districts to initiate above preparatory programmes and complete before closer of the Schools so as to conduct Prof Jaya Shankar BadiBata Programme in the month of June.