TS Schools Badi Bata Programme Schedule/Special Enrollment Drive Day wise Programme 2019. A Special Enrollment Drive Badi Bata Programme starts in all TS Schools. Telangana Govt has launched Badi Bata Programme as one of its Special Enrollment Drive/Campaign Programme to complete the Admissions of 2019 academic year in all Govt/Zilla Parishad Schools in connection with special drive for Community mobilization for enrollment of all school age children. The Schedule of Badi Bata to be by DSE Telangana for 2019.
“Badibata” (A Drive for Enrollment). Badibata (Enrollment drive) is a massive campaign taken up to enroll all school age children. Gram sabhas suggested strategies to be adopted for 100% enrollment and retention. Other campaign activities like holding rallies, exhibitions and publicity through dissemination of educative material taken up. Day wise activates included in this programme. Admission of class V and class VII children into next higher classes carried out. PROCEEDING OF THE COMMISSIONER SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX-OFFICIO STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, SAMAGRA SHIKSHA(SS), TELANGANA, HYDERABAD Proc.No. 1442/CMO/T4/SS/2019; dt: 17.05.2019
Subject: TSS Hyd-CMO- Conduct of Prof. Jaya Shankar Badibata Programme for the year 2019-2020 certain instructions-Reg
Read: This office Proc.Rc.No. 1442/ CMO/T4/SS/2019, dt: 22.03.2019.
The attention of all the DEOs & Ex Officio District Project Officers SS in the State are informed that it is decided to conduct Professor Jaya Shankar Badibata Programme for the Academic Year 2019-2020 from14-06-2019 to 19-06-2019. In this context the guidelines and day wise programme of Badibata is enclosed herewith to conduct the activities in their districts. The day wise data enrolment should be furnished through online and also hard copy to this office. The website address for uploading data will be communicated in due course.
They are requested to release an amount of Rs.1,000/- (One thousand only) per school to all the Govt. and Local body schools in their Districts from the funds available with the DEO under SS for preparation of pamphlets posters on their School Achievements and facilities to enroll the children during the Professor Jaya Shankar BadiBata Programme. Therefore, all the DEOs & Ex Officio District Project Officers SS in the State are instructed to conduct the Badibata programme with detailed plan of action as per schedule.
The day wise data shall be uploaded in the web address without fail.
Guidelines and Day wise schedule Sd- Education & Ex-Officio State Project Director Previous BadiBata Activities: 1. Preparation of day wise schedule
2. Headmaster/SMC of the school have prepared school profile highlights of the school performances and plans to improve with a request to parents to join their children in government schools
3. Health wise activities
4. Preparation of awareness programs
5. Whether Village Education Register updated as per action plan
6. White washed schools
7. Preparation of year wise plan 2017-188. To submit the status reports
9. Action taken to join Out of School Children in the KGBVs
10. Whether any aware Orientation programmes conducted to KGBVs/ CRPs/Sectoral Officers of KGBVs
11. Preparation of Action plan for house to house campaign by the Headmaster and teachers for the enrollment of children
12. Action plan of School Management Committees
13. Badibata Panduga preparedness programme on 12.06.2017
14. A Mandal Level Task Force Committee may be constituted with Tahsildar/ MPDO/Mandal Educational Officer/CRPs/NGOs/Women Child Department/ Asst.Labour Officer/Child Welfare Committees
15. To place the RTE/CRC cell toll free no. 18004253525 in the notice board of every school
16. Action plan for less enrollment schools
17. Distribution of free textbooks, school uniforms
18. Parents day celebrations in KGBVs on best practices
19. Responsible persons for the implementation of the Badibata program are DEOs/ MEOs/Sectoral Officers. As such all the Mandal Educational Officers and Special Officers of KGBVs are requested to adhere to the instructions and prepare the action plan on implementation of the Badibata program from 13th to 17th June 2017.
1. Meeting with HMs, Teachers, Parents, and Gram Sarpanch, Ward Members, SMC Members discussion on improvement of enrollment in Government Schools. Discussion on the commitment on the parents and community on enrollment improvement in the schools and possible support from the community to improve the school infrastructure, facilities, etc., Focused discussion especially in the zero enrollment and enrollment with less than 30 children to improve the enrollment and taking commitment from the parents, SMCs and Public Representatives.
Discussion on Gram Panchayat commitment in attending school cleaning, sanitation, toilets, drinking water, etc., and attending the works.
Discussion on the relocation of small primary schools, merging of upper primary schools nearby high schools, exclusive English Medium high schools by way of merging parallel English Medium sections with less than 80 enrollment and possible decision and agreement. ·
2.Discussion on the demand for English Medium from the parents and community and their preparedness to support the school with enrollment and facilities. Based on these teachers to take a decision on their preparedness to teach EM classes – a shared decision on starting of English Medium starting with class I. Meeting with SMC and discussion on OSC name wise based on Village Education Register (VER), plan for enrolment drives, House to House Campaign, etc.
3. House to House Campaign and distribution of pamphlets
4. Meeting with parents of Dropout children, Never enrolled children as per the list and enroll them in schools, Special Training Centers, BhavitaCenters, KGBVs.
5. Preparing the list of children to be enrolled in Special Training Centers, BhavitaCenters, KGBVs and forward the list to the MEO and a copy to the concerned.
6. Conduct Enrolment Drive by the HM, SMC, Teachers, Youth, etc. from 08.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
Visiting Anganwadi Centers, Bhavitha Centers, Special Training Centers in the catchment area and ensure their enrolment into the schools.
7. Visiting the Bricklin areas, construction sites and other establishments in their catchment area, where migrated families are working – Plan for the education of their children and enroll them in the schools / STCs.
8. Conduct Enrolment Drive by the HM, SMC, Teachers, Youth, etc. from 08.00 AM to 10.00 AM. Meeting with parents and discuss children’s performance on 3R’s based on baseline test.
Discussion on the percentage of attendance of children pertaining to the academic year 2016-17 and request for regular attendance.
9. Staff meeting – discussion on the implementation of remedial teaching to achieve the targets of 3R’s about 90% of children and setting targets with dates. Discussion with parents and SMC on support for School Infrastructure and for meeting the immediate needs, i.e., Toilets, Drinking Water, Haritha Haram, etc.
10. Conduct Enrolment Drive by the HM, SMC, Teachers, Youth, etc. from 08.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
Meeting with SMC on Discussion on School Development Plan for improving the results, on lesson plans, positioning of VVs, OSC still not enrolled, attendance of the children, etc.
Haritha Haram – Planting the trees and campus cleaning assigning the responsibility to the children for watering and protection of trees planted.
11. Preparing the list of child labor working with employers. Preparation of School wise infrastructure gaps i.e., Classrooms, Toilets, Drinking water, etc.
12. Meeting the employers by the HM and SMC to relieve the children from work and join them in school, Special Training Center, KGBVs.
13. Swachh Patashala – Attending the clean and green work of schools, i.e., painting blackboard, toilet cleaning, drinking water, dusting the furniture, removing the waste, etc.
Every classroom must be clean and remove unnecessary dumping material in the corners.
Conduct a meeting with SMC to make resolutions to remove the useless material lying years together in the school and
14. Preparing the final list of children not yet enrolled, item wise, i.e., Never Enrolled, Dropout, Who is eligible for KGBVs, Bhavita Centers, Special Training Centers, etc. pertaining to their catchment area and furnish the lists to the concerned MEO, Principal KGBV, Coordinators of Bhavitha Centers, STCs.
Meeting with SMC to discuss the progress of Badi Bata and action to be taken to enroll all the remaining children into schools, improving school facilities like toilets, drinking water, etc.
15. Take the opinions of the students on Mid-day meals and toilets, drinking water, etc. and develop a plan of action to attend the children’s grievances and opinions. · Conduct of cultural program with children (BalaSabha)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details