TS Social welfare 7th Class Entrance test 2021for Tswreis Gurukulam Admissions. TSWRS CET 2021 notification for 7th Class Admissions. The TSWREI Society visualizes to provide quality modern education to the talented students belonging to the marginalized section of Society predominantly from rural areas through the use of modern TECHNIQUES, Pedagogy and various experimental learning activities in a stress-free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
The TS Social Welfare Department will release the 7th class Admission test 2021 in this month and online application forms would be invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Class VII for the academic year 2021-2022 in TS Social Welfare Gurukulams and applications have to be submitted ONLINE.
Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website tswreis.telangana.gov.in.
TS Social Welfare 7th Class Entrance Test 2021 -details
|Name Of The Exam||TS Social Welfare Entrance Test (TSWREIS)|
|Conducting Society Name||TSWREI Society|
|Title||TS Social Welfare 7th Class Entrance Test 2021|
|Subject||TSWREIS has released 7th Class Entrance Test 2020 Notification|
|For Admission Into||7th Class|
No of Seats: 80 in each residential school
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for admission into class VII are mentioned as under:
a) Age limit: For 7th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2010 and (11 years to 15 years but not completed the 15 years) and
OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2010. (11 years to 13 years but not completed the 13 years) and
b) Qualification/Study: 1. The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana. 2. During the academic year 2020-2021, the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class VI of a recognized school.
- The candidates can apply through online to any TSWR School of the district which he/she belongs.
- The annual income of the parent should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students).
- A certificate issued by MRO to this extent should be submitted at the time of admission.
Fee/Charges for online applying: Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
Rule of reservation in 7th class admissions: The admissions will be made in the following reservation ratio: SC – 75% ; SC Converted Christian – 2% ; ST – 6% ; BC – 12% ; Minorities – 3% ; OC/EBC – 2%, TOTAL – 100%
Selection procedure/Mode of Selection : 1) The selection purely on merit basis through written test. 2) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in TSWR CET and the preference of institution given by the student in the online application.
Entrance Exam Pattern/Scheme of exam: 1. The test will be held on as per schedule from 11:00 AM to 01: 00 PM for maximum marks of 100. 2. Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 6th class prescribed by Telangana State Government.
3. The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Medium. 4. The test will be conducted in the opted centres of the district mentioned list in the notification.
7th class entrance hall tickets download: Candidates are advised to collect application form and Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application online.
How To apply for 7th class admission test: the application process as follows:
1. Candidates can submit an application through online by visiting website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application through online. 2. The candidates should choose an examination centre of their own choice in the district.
3. It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek the admission in their district. Boys should select all the boy’s schools in the district in the order of preference. Girls should select 10 schools from the district so that allotment will be made as per merit and option.
4. Based on the merit and option of the applicant, the school will be allotted for admission. Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal