TSWREIS TS Social Welfare Degree Admissions Counselling, Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has released the Residential #Degree College Common Entrance Test 2019 Notification on 24/06/2019 for admission into First year Degree courses ie. B.Sc(M.P.C), B.Sc (M.S.Cs), B.Sc (B.Z.C), B.Sc(Z.M.C), B.Com (General), B.Com (Computers), B.A(H.E.P) courses in TSWREIS Residential Degree Colleges for girls and online application forms would be invited from the eligible students for admission into degree courses in its degree colleges.
Introduction: Out of the 134 institutions functioning under the aegis of the TSWREI Society, 116 institutions are upgraded having Intermediate sections in various groups. In intermediate, the main courses offered are M.P.C., Bi.P.C, C.E.C., H.E.C. and a few other vocational courses in a certain limited number of institutions.
There are two sections comprising 40 students each in 1st year and 2nd year. Every year more than 9000 students pass out of the TSWREI Society junior colleges. The society has been conducting intensive coaching camps for EAMCET, IIT, Medical Entrance, CA-CPT and a number of various other examinations to enable the children to continue their further studies.
Only a few numbers of students are entering reputed engineering colleges, IITs, and other prestigious universities and colleges. There are no degree colleges providing free education to economically poor children. The marginalized communities are compelled to force stop their wards further education as they can’t afford the exorbitant expenses to be incurred in private degree colleges.
This has serious repercussions on the lives of the downtrodden people especially the girl children who are becoming victims of early marriages, thus annulling the good work done by the TSWREI Society which took care of them till their Intermediate Education.
Thirty (30) degree colleges for Girls exclusively in fully residential patterns to be started with free accommodation, boarding, and other amenities. TSWREI Society is proposing to start the colleges with 7 courses with each section comprising 40 students.
Degree Groups for 2019-2018
1. B.Sc (MPC): 40
2. B.Sc (MSCS): 40
3. B.Sc (BZC): 40
4. B.Sc (ZMC): 40
5. B.A. (HEP): 40
6. B.Com (General): 40
7. B.Com (Computers): 40
The candidate is requested to chose any one of the Categories of Course as per her eligibility in the qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate. Common counseling will be conducted for admission into TSW Residential Degree College for (Girls).
No of Seats: 280 in each residential degree college
1. Candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination in one attempt in the annual examination 2019 are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who have studied in TSW Residential Jr. Colleges / Other Welfare Residential Jr. Colleges / Government /Aided / Private Jr.Colleges can apply for admission. However, preference will be given to the candidates who have studied in TSW Residential Jr. Colleges. and
a) Students appeared for Senior Intermediate Exam in March/April 2019 conducted by BIE Telangana or equivalent examination are ONLY eligible to appear for the test, subject to the other conditions. The students appearing for the Intermediate instant exams in 2019 are not eligible for admission. Hence they need not apply for the entrance test.
b) The students should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2019 and secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject. (There is a relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST).
c) For B.A., all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS, and CIVICS.
d) For B.Com., students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE, BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY.
e) For B.Sc., (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC & MPC students are eligible to write an entrance test.
f) For other B.Sc., courses Students must have studied in respective subjects at the Intermediate level.
g) BC/SC/ST/EBC women students are eligible for admission.
Entrance exam pattern and Syllabus:
1. The examination will be in one session of 21/2 hours duration in the subjects.
2. The examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all.
3. The examination will be conducted on the Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad) for group subjects.
4. Questions will be in both English and Telugu media and in objective type multiple-choice questions. Answers should be marked in the OMR sheet.
5. There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
6. For correct results, all the answered circles should be shaded fully & thickly
|Osmania University||Medak, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Vikarabad, Ibrahimpatnam, Budvel, L.B.Nagar, Jagadgirigutta, and Mahendra Hills.|
|Kakatiya University||Warangal (East), Warangal (West), Bhoopalapally, Mahabubabad, Khammam, Kothagudem, Adilabad, Mancherial and Nirmal.|
|Palamur University||Mahabubnagar, Wanaparthy, and Nagarkurnool|
|Mahatma Gandhi University||Nalgonda, Suryapet, and Bhongir|
|Telangana University||Nizamabad, Kamareddy, and Armoor|
|Satavahana University||Karimnagar, Sircilla, and Jagityal|
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
1) Merit in the Entrance Examination based on marks obtained in the intermediate
2) Rule of reservation
3) Reservation under Special category
Rule of reservation in admissions:
The admissions will be made in the following reservation ratio:-
SC – 75% ; SC Converted Christian – 2% ; ST – 6% ; BC – 12% ; Minorities – 3% ; OC/EBC – 2%
TOTAL – 100%
(Admissions will be made as per the Rules of Reservation of TSWREI Society.)
How o apply:
Candidates can apply through Online mode on or before March ……
List of enclosures:
Xerox copies of T.C,
1. Bonafide & Conduct Certificate,
2. Intermediate marks memo,
3. Caste Certificate issued by M.R.O/Tahsildar and
4. Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar after 01.04.2019 is to be enclosed to the form.
5. Other reservations like NCC / ACC, Games & Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, PHC, Children of Ex-servicemen / Armed Personnel and Orphans if any Xerox copies are to be enclosed to the form.
TS Social Welfare Degree Admissions Counselling
1. Counseling for admission will be conducted at the Office of the District Coordinator of the District concerned. Allotment of the College will be made as per the eligibility of the Candidates basing on Merit and Rule of Reservation.
2. All the Candidates who have applied for the admissions have to attend the Counseling in the District opted for admission by them in the application with required certificates.
3. Counseling date & Place will be announced later.
4. All the candidates applied for admission have to attend the counseling without fail along with
i). The acknowledgment issued by the principal of the TSW Jr College in which she has submitted her application,
ii). All the original certificates
iii).6 recent Passport size color photos.
About: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) has been successfully running 134 Institutions exclusively meant to cater to the educational needs of the children belonging to the marginalized communities. Ever since its establishment, the TSWREI Society has been cruising along the path of glory, disseminating education, to the economically and socially backward communities.
In nearly three decades of its existence, the society had moulded the lives of thousands of marginalized children. The Government of Telangana recognized the pivotal role of the Society in shaping the future of the marginalized people. The visionary Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Telangana who gives top priority to the education of the downtrodden people was greatly impressed by the path-breaking transformational work done by the Society.
On the occasion of the 125th birth anniversary of Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana announced One Hundred and Three (103) New Residential Schools for Boys and Girls and Thirty (30) Residential Degree Colleges for Girls exclusively for the marginalized sections to be run under the TSWREI Society from the Academic Year 2019-2020.
The Degree Courses admissions counseling to be conducted on June …., 2019
Important Dates to be remembered: (Not Official)
Application forms can be obtained from: …-02-2019 to ..-03-2019
Last date for submission of Online applications: ..-07-2019
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society
Download the hall tickets from …-04-2019
Date of Entrance Test: ….-04-2019
Note: for more details @ http://tswreisdc.cgg.gov.in/
TS Social Welfare Degree Admissions Counselling would be started from June ….., 2019