TS Study Circles Free Coaching for TSPSC Residential Teachers, Telangana State Study Circle has decided to impart Free Coaching for Preliminary (screening test) examination for Residential Teachers Recruitment to SC, ST, BC Minority Students in the 10 Districts TS Study Circles/centers. TSStudyCircle is going to release the Free Coaching admission notification for TSPSC Residential Teachers Recruitment 2020.
TS Study Circles would invite the online application forms from eligible SC, ST, OBC and Minority candidates belonging to Telangana State for admission into the Free Coaching program for TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Recruitment 2020. The coaching program will be for five months and it is a full Residential program / some of the seats may be allotted to other Telangana Districts.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) had published Notification for Residential School Teachers’ Recruitment. Total No of vacancies as Notified by TSPSC is 7306 under various categories. Out of which 2136 vacancies for TSW Residential Schools, 307 vacancies for TSRS Schools, 1789 vacancies for MJPT BC Residential Schools, 994 TW Residential Schools and 2080 Vacancies for TS Minority Residential Schools.
1. The annual income of the parent/guardian/family should not be more than Rs.2.00 lakhs for
SCs and STs and Rs.1.00 lakh for OBCs / Minorities.
2. Aspirants should not be employed or be pursuing any other courses in any educational institution during 2019-20 since this is a full-time residential course.
3. Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government. elsewhere.
4. Aspirants should have completed their Graduation courses.
5. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms like age etc. prescribed by organizations like UPSC / TSPSC or Banking Services etc.
1. Admission is through entrance examination which is in the objective question paper, as per the General Studies syllabus of the Banking Services.
2. Entrance Test will be in objective type questions covering General Studies, Mental Ability, and Comprehension.
How to Apply:
The applicants can send their handwritten or typed applications with details of Name, Father’s name, Full Postal address with Pincode of the place of residence, Mobile Number, email I.D., Qualification and enclose the attested copies of caste, nativity, SSC, Degree marks lists and latest income certificate (2015-16). So, Aspirants are advised to send their applications either by post (or) in hand, to the Deputy Director, SCD Dept, Warangal.
1. A self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage (Rs.5/-) stamps should be enclosed for sending hall tickets.
2. Candidates should enclose 2 photographs (passport size) with his / her signature attested by a gazetted officer.
List of Enclosures:
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC),
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate),
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO (ending March 31st, 2016),
4. A copy of SSC, Inter, Degree/ Professional Degree/ PG Certificates.
5. Marks memos of Post Graduation/ Professional Degree,
6. Bonafide Certificates from Class IVth to Class X.
7. Disability certificate in the case of disabled candidates.
Important Dates: (Not Official)
- District wise notifications would be released on 17-03-2020
- Applications will be received up to 24-03-2020
- Scrutiny of submitted application forms: 26-03-2020
- Selection of Candidates: 28-03-2020
- Admissions in TS Study Circles: 01-03-2020
- Free Coaching Classes start from 02-03-2020
- Completion of the Free Coaching Programme Admissions Process: 15-04-2020
Application Form Details:
APPLICATION FORMAT FOR ADMISSION TO THE COACHING FOR COACHING PROGRAMME 2020
1.Name: (in BLOCK CAPITALS)
2. Father’s Name:
3. Sex : Male/ Female
4. Community(SC / ST / BC/ Minority / PH) (copy of Caste Certificate should be enclosed)
5. Native Place & District:
6. Date of Birth & Age in completed years(copy of SSC marks memo should be enclosed)
7. Educational Qualification: (Copy of Graduation / Professional Degree Certificate of qualifying exam and marks memos should be enclosed for SSC, Inter, Degree / Professional Degree)
8.Annual Income of Father / Guardian: (Copy of Income Certificate issued by concerned MRO for the year 2014-15 to be enclosed)
9.Place at which you wish to appear for: Entrance Exam conducted by TS Study Circle (if conducted)
10 Mobile No. :
11 Email ID. :
12 Complete postal address with pin code: for Correspondence Paste passport Size Photograph here duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
I certify that the facts mentioned above are true and correct and I shall forfeit candidature if any information furnished is found to be incorrect Place and Date Signature of the Candidate Xerox copies of certificates to be enclosed with the application form:
1. Copy of SSC / Equivalent Certificate
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate)
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO (ending March 31st, 2017)
4. Marks memos of Graduation
5. Marks’ memo of B.Ed.
6. TET certificate
7. Aadhar card
8. Disability certificate in the case of disabled candidates.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details