Instructions on TS Teachers Transfers 2018 Online Application Submission Process, Guidelines on TS Teachers Transfers 2018 Online Application Submission Process. TS Transfers Instructions, TS Transfers Guidelines, Instructions on Teacher Transfer Application 2018.
How to submit Transfers Application to MEO:
1. One set of application forms along with a copy of original certificates shall be submitted to the concerned Mandal Educational Officer under proper acknowledgment. (Original certificates in support of application details, whichever is applicable should be submitted without fail).
2. One set of application forms along with a copy of certificates shall be retained by the individual for future reference.
3. In support of application details, if necessary documents or certificates or original certificates were not submitted by the individual to MEO for verification, they will forgo the transfer or entitlement points as the case may be.
4. Meer submission of the transfer application form doesn’t conform right for the transfer of the applicant.
Instructions on TS Teachers Transfers:
1. Every teacher who applied for transfers should give two sets of Transfers Online Application Printout to MRC
2. High school teachers cannot even submit their Transfers Online Application with Original SR (Service Register) and your HM countersign individually in the MRC.
3. The Transfer Online Application Verification Committee will be established at the MANDAL level after the applications have been verified.
4. Additional elements that accompany the Transfers Application should come to the MRC with the Originals.
5. If there are two sections in 10th class, then the section counts for 10th class result points.
6. High school teachers must submit their Transfers application and other certificates with your HM countersign.
7. Category 4 Government should register as per their declaration.
8. Transfers Applications are sent to the DEO Office that day.
9. Transfers Applications are taken to the MRC from 9 am to 1 pm.
10. If the correct information is not filled in the Transfers application, the relevant teacher is responsible.
11. PITs do not have Entitlement points related to SSC Results.
Transfers on Instructions:
If you have any difficulty in applying for a transfer please phone the following No …..
8527346600 – Rajamalu – TS Online.
1. The deadline for transfers has been extended to one day ie 11.6.2018.
2. 8 Vol. Service applies to Grama Panchayat. The municipality and corporation must keep zero.
3. Unmarried women can use their category within 8 hours.
4. Foreign nationals can send transfer application online. Maybe Joyne upon his return.
5. Those who come for inter-district transfer should calculate the service from their first appointment.
6. In the case of spouse and spouse, both are mandatory transfers and they can choose which school.
7. If one of the spouses has a mandatory transfer and the other does not use Spouse Points, they should opt for close schools.
8. Two of the Wives and Husbands 8. If using spouse points within the service, they should choose the nearest schools.
9. Recently appointed teachers in Gurukul have no Treasury ID so they can get spouse points by selecting Public Sector in the application.
10. You can apply by treasury id if Adar is not matched.
11. School teachers of villages transferred from one zone to another zone should apply from the old zone.
12. Provide awareness before web options.
13. In the case of Government Gazetted HM-1s, the Spoz Points Zone will be used as a unit
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details