As per the TS TRT SGT Schedule, Each Erstwhile District Officials Display the Selected candidate’s list category & medium wise in the notice board and also on its Official district website. After, Identification of vacancies by the all the DEOs, they will issue of Press Note by the District Level Committee in leading newspapers and media for reporting at the Venue decided by the committee for conducting TS TRT SGT counselling. A meeting will be conducted for finalising vacancy position. Vacancy position to be displayed in category & medium wise to the extent of selected candidates in the notice board and also in district website.
Verification of original certificates would be done by all the DEOs as per the TRT 2017 Notification and Teachers Recruitment Rules in Telangana State. TRT Officials will Conduct of SGT counselling for issuing appointment and posting orders category wise. like Secondary Grade Teacher posts ie, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Urdu and Tamil Medium. Appointed teachers should report to Schools.
List of Documents for TS TRT SGT Verification of Certificates 2019:
Teacher Recruitment Test In School Education Department
Documents to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification
1. Category of the Post: ___, Subject: ___, Medium : __
2. Hall Ticket.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
4. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees)
5. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
6. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Inter/ Graduation/PG, B. Ed & TET)
7. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
8. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt. of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dated: 18-12-2015. (Prescribed format hosted on Website)
9. Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at respective Medical Board.
10. Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate if any.
11. NOC from the employer for In-service candidates
12. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Office
13. Agency Certificate (ST Candidates belonging to Agency Area).
14. Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification.
TS TRT Selected Candidates list for Verification of Certificates:
|S.No||District Name||TS TRT Selected Candidates list||TS TRT Link||Teachers Link|
|1||Adilabad||Selected Candidates List||TS TRT Link||DEO Adilabad|
|2||Hyderabad*||District Education Department, Hyderbad||DEO Hyderabad||DCEB Hyderabad|
|3||Karimnagar||Selected Candidates list||TS TRT Link||DEO Karimanagar|
|4||Khammam||Selected Candidates list||TS TRT Link||DEO Khammam
|5||Mahabubnagar||Selected Candidates list||TS TRT Link||DEO MBNR|
|6||Medak||Selected Candidates list||TS TRT Link||Medak DEO|
|7||Nalgonda||Selected Candidates list||TS TRT Link||DEO Nalganda Blog|
|8||Nizamabad*||Selected Candidates list||DEO Nizamabad||DCEB Nizamabad|
|9||Rangareddy||Selected Candidates list||TS TRT Link||DEO Rangareddy
|10||Warangal||Selected Candidates list||TS TRT Link||DEO Warangal